Happy Valentine's Day - FM 8.02 patch & data update available now! **UPDATED 20/2/08**

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do i have to do to install this patch.

I have downloaded it Via; bittorrent.

I have got the game in my program files.

Do i have to burn the game to cd or something??

I tryed clicking on the patch where it is downloaded

it takes me to patch setup but when i open the game it

takes me back to july 07. and it says 8.0.0?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

Is there a patch out or coming out that includes all of the latest transfers up to and including last night?

I know the new game is out soon but thought I would ask the question.

Cheers guys.

No, there will be no more official patches for FM08. There are currently 4 unoffical updated databases made available by users and they can be found in the editors hideway.

Hi Guys,

Is there a patch out or coming out that includes all of the latest transfers up to and including last night?

I know the new game is out soon but thought I would ask the question.

Cheers guys.

No, there will be no more official patches for FM08. There are currently 4 unoffical updated databases made available by users and they can be found in the editors hideway.
Ahh, someone answered while I was typing my post!!

I am off to the Editors bit...hopefully a full update up to 12am this morning is avaliable!

Ahh' date=' someone answered while I was typing my post!!

I am off to the Editors bit...hopefully a full update up to 12am this morning is avaliable![/quote']

I did not post correctly. There is 4 updated databases as of the end of the transfer window.

I did not post correctly. There is 4 updated databases as of the end of the transfer window.
Thats good enough for me mate!!

Plus it will keep me going until the patches that solves any bugs in FM09 are out? That is not meant as a dig at SI as I know its impossible to have the game running 100% when first launched - so like I did with FM08, I'll wait until the FM09 is running properly before buyuing it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Heh, I remember this cueing a thousand, how do I uninstall 8.02 threads.

Can't wait for the how do I go back to 9.2 threads.

Best bit is, they'll all be nonchalant and casual questions as if it's in some way cleverer than simply sharing your concerns over the state of the game post patch and perhaps learning from others.

Archived