Scotty's Immediate Regen Sign Up and Experiment

Scotty's Immediate Regen Sign Up and Experiment

Having acquired a database that has NO staff stored, I have decided to run a sign up game - but with an experiment added onto the end.

Because no teams have any players, managers or backroom staff this makes it very interesting. On starting a new game, all playable teams are simply given a batch of youth players - making the whole playing database 17 or under. This will see all league substandard to real life, as newgens are very rarely immediately ready for first team football.

Using the regen-naming technique of the EDT file, you can name as many of these as you wish. I will do this, but via a sign up.

The experiment:

I will edit my team, Boston United so that they have perfect training facilities, perfect youth set up and an academy. The club will still play in Conference North, and be semi-professional. Squad morale will be set at 20, and the debt of the CVA removed - with a balance of £50,000 remaining, with a £1 transfer budget. They will also be set with no rival teams from the start, nor any feeder teams and all club records removed.

The key part of the experiment is that they will be given a starting reputation of the maximum 10,000.

The questions:

How long will it take Boston United to get out of Conference North?

How long will it take for them to have a full international, considering each nation will start from scratch regarding their squads?

Will they keep their reputation high and reach the Premier League, or which division will they peak at?

When will they sign their first player?

Which original squad member will stay with the club the longest/make the most appearances?

Will each division finish by reputation, with the big clubs at the top?

The sign up:

I will add 25 people via the EDT file, one of which will be me.

Reply using the following method, using my entry as a template:

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Scott" "" "Walden" "28-03-1986" "England" "Boston Utd"

where "Scott" is first name, "Walden" is surname, "28-03-1986" is your DOB (the year is automatically changed to fit the newgen), "England" is your nation of birth and "Boston Utd" is favoured club (short name).

I will keep track of these 25 players, and provide updates on their careers. They are not guaranteed to start at their favoured club.

I will be using FM Modifier and MiniScout for analysis.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"FUTURE_REGEN" "Adam" "" "Connellan" "30-01-1989 "England" "Boston Utd" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by route1:

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Doctor" "" "Pendros" "19-06-1987" "Wales" "Coventry"

I hope its 50 now icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry!

Archived