Scotty's Immediate Regen Sign Up and Experiment

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rtik-1-one:

Can i see me rtik at Stockport please icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rtik

Hey hey hey, I'm well pleased with myself icon_wink.gif

After wandering about from club to club every year I seem to have settled at Blackburn, and am progressing very nicely (altho' close to my PA now).

Can I have a screenie please - I'd like to know which division Blackburn re in (they always yo-yo btw Championship and Premiership in my games), how much I'm playing, and how rich and handsome I am! - Andy Ahmed

icon14.gif cheers muchly Scotty

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ebfatz:

Can I get a screenshot for Ebun Faturoti please and also a playing history page if poss.

I've lost count. I'm not sure if I'm on my 4th or 5th club!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ebun Faturoti Screenie Ebun Faturoti History

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by valencia:

could i see myself please? (profile, history etc)

looks like i started at Birmingham, got up to near my PA without a peep, and am now quietly sliding back down again! has he done anything of note at all? lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Rich Denton Screenie Rich Denton history

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

After wandering about from club to club every year I seem to have settled at Blackburn, and am progressing very nicely (altho' close to my PA now).

Can I have a screenie please - I'd like to know which division Blackburn re in (they always yo-yo btw Championship and Premiership in my games), how much I'm playing, and how rich and handsome I am! - Andy Ahmed

icon14.gif cheers muchly Scotty </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Andy Ahmed screenie Andy Ahmed History

You gained a 2011/12 Coca-Cola Championship winners medal icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by valencia:

could i see myself please? (profile, history etc)

looks like i started at Birmingham, got up to near my PA without a peep, and am now quietly sliding back down again! has he done anything of note at all? lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Rich Denton Screenie Rich Denton history </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

man, i suck. funky hair though... icon_biggrin.gificon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rtik-1-one:

Can i see me rtik at Stockport please icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rtik </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suck kinda hard, I have got alright mental attributes though icon_frown.gif

2nd July 2015 Boston United update available:

http://www.footymanager.info/bufcupdates.html

BUFC

Boston United bounced back, and won promotion to return to the Championship, after winning the League One play offs. £13,000,000 was spent on new players, with £26,500,000 brought in. The club are in negotiations with several players in an attempt to stay clear of relegation in the new season. They continue to promote a couple of decent prospects, without finding a star.

Premier League

Portsmouth won the title, 6 points clear of Sheffield United. Liverpool came 3rd, Manchester United in 8th and Arsenal were relegated, finishing bottom 15 points from safety. Derby and Tottenham were also relegated. Chelsea won the Championship by 12 points, promoted alongside Sunderland and Stoke.

Internationals

Having finished 4th at World Cup 2014, England started their Euro 2016 Qualifying group. They beat Georgia 2-0 and Scotland 3-0 in 2015, finishing the year with a friendly defeat in Switzerland 0-1 and victory in Egypt 2-0. They won in Bulgaria 1-0 in ECQ, then thrashed Japan 3-0 (friendly) and Azerbaijan (ECQ).

2nd July 2015 Sign Ups update available:

http://www.footymanager.info/signupupdates.html

Boston United players

Brucie Bonus DC 131/148 - Signed by Southampton for £3,900,000 and played 36 league games, scoring 1 goal.

Frketson ST 132/157 - scored 12 goals in 24 league games, and then transferred to Southampton for £6,500,000. Scored 6 goals in 8 league games for The Saints.

Pablo Gonzalez DR 140/146 - Sold by Arsenal for £6,250,000 to Blackburn after just 1 league game. Played 14 league games for Blackburn.

CA changes

Only Bobinho de Silva had his PA go up by 10 or more. 14 players' PA decreased.

Transfers

Adam Connellan left Derby and retired.

Jack O'Connell left Bradford and retired.

Tom van der Fish left Dag & Red and retired.

Severus Laurian left Bury, and has no club.

Rtik left Stockport, and has no club.

13 players went to new clubs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blackcats:

Blackburn from arsenal hey, i don't stick around for long do I lol. Best pa out of anybody thought icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frketson's is the highest at 157

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blackcats:

Blackburn from arsenal hey, i don't stick around for long do I lol. Best pa out of anybody thought icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frketson's is the highest at 157 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol i meant ca but if his pa is 157 i guess my pride will be short lived

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ebfatz:

Can I get a screenshot for Ebun Faturoti please and also a playing history page if poss.

I've lost count. I'm not sure if I'm on my 4th or 5th club!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ebun Faturoti Screenie Ebun Faturoti History </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

£5.75m? To Coventry? For a centre back?

A good all Championship career so far. Looking good

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

You gained a 2011/12 Coca-Cola Championship winners medal icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent. I'm worth £3.7 M icon_eek.gif

Can I cash myself in please icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BP_Doosra:

Can get a screen shot of Brendan Petersen? And maybe his playing history if it not too much trouble.

Updates are good it's just a pity most people had poor PA. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Petersen History

2nd July 2016 Boston United update available:

BUFC

In a tight finish to the season, Boston United completed their return to the Championship in 7th place, just 2 points outside of the play off zone. A win at play off winners Doncaster Rovers on the final day wasn't enough. Spending £17,250,000 and bringing in £18,750,000 the difference was minimal for the first time in years as the club weren't forced to sell off their best players, and being able to replace those that did go. They have already spent £3,500,000 on July 1st, and sold off two attacking players for £9,250,000, both of whom were signed the previous summer for less than they transferred out for.

Premier League

Liverpool won the title, ahead of West Ham by a single point. Manchester United were in 5th, and Chelsea were relegated in 18th. Arsenal ended 12th in the Championship.

Internationals

England completed their Euro 2016 in perfect fashion - ending as winners in all 8 games without conceding a goal. However, they lost to Germany 0-1, beat Serbia 2-0 and drew with France 0-0 as they didn't qualify from the group stage. Manager Carmine Planck has been coach for all 88 games since the experiment was begun (9 years), and has won 62 of these, drawing 9 and losing 17.

2nd July 2016 Sign Ups update available:

Boston United players

Brucie Bonus DC 133/148 - sold by Southampton to QPR for £6,500,000. Played 37 games, scoring 1 goal.

Frketson ST 134/157 - sold by Southampton to Crystal Palace for £10,000,000. Played 16 games for the Saints before moving, scoring 7 goals. Played 15 games in the Premier League for Palace, scoring 8 goals.

Pablo Gonzalez DR 141/146 - played 35 games, scoring 2 times for Blackburn.

CA changes

Only Doctor Pendros had his CA go up significantly, by 7 to 71 at Dag & Red.

18 players had their CA go down.

Transfers

Ben Cee left Colchester and is without a club.

Matt Cowton left Gainsborough and is without a club.

Robert Dillon left Huddersfield and is without a club.

Healy left Blyth and is without a club.

Adam Saunders left Bedford and is without a club.

Jason Tennss left Bristol Rovers and is without a club.

Adam Connellan, Jack O'Connell, Rtik and Tom van der Fish are all now retired.

13 players went to new clubs, with the same number still at the same club they were 12 months ago.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brigadier:

Ah man, i've gone to Welling! xD

Could i see Humphries' history please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Humphries history </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Corrected

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AB-forever:

My CA dropped 10 points and I'm now at Newport icon_razz.gif

Could I see a screenie of Rosing-Schow's history? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rosing-Schow history

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by birdy123:

Out of a club icon_frown.gif

Not good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you actually retired and I forgot to mention it... icon_frown.gif

CA changes

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm. a year where we 'plateau'. I think I've hit my peak anyway; can I get a screenie of my current profile and history at Blackburn please? Andy Ahmed icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AB-forever:

My CA dropped 10 points and I'm now at Newport icon_razz.gif

Could I see a screenie of Rosing-Schow's history? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rosing-Schow history </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never averaged above 5.90 in a season icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_frown.gif

Barnsley's manager must've been stupid. Averaged 4.89 and I still played 38 games that season icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

CA changes

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm. a year where we 'plateau'. I think I've hit my peak anyway; can I get a screenie of my current profile and history at Blackburn please? Andy Ahmed icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy Ahmed History

I started a game with the database, with myself as the Boston manager. I think I did slightly better in my first season than the holiday version...

Conference North - Winners P42 W42

Setanta Shield - Winners

FA Trophy - Winners

FA Cup - Winners

Only loss was an FA Trophy Semi Final 2nd leg, but we went through anyway...

2nd July 2017 Boston United update available:

BUFC

After a struggling start, The Pilgrims pulled it together late in the season to finish comfortably midtable, 6 points off the play offs and 13 clear of relegation. Derby stormed the league, with 98 points. Hot property has just been promoted into the Under 18s - goalkeeper Dante Dignam has a current ability of 73, and a huge potential of 176. Last August, Boston actually decided to spend £4,800,000 on me!

Premier League

Liverpool won the league, by 4 points from Manchester United. Arsenal finished 2nd in the Championship, gaining promotion, and Chelsea lost out in the play offs after a 4th place Championship finish.

Internationals

England beat Greece 2-0, Kazakhstan 3-0 and Hungary 3-0 in World Cup Qualifying in late 2016, then Norway 4-0 and Armenia 4-0. A slip up to Greece 0-1 at Wembley completed the season. They are level with Greece at the top of WCQ, but ahead on the results difference.

Boston United players

Brucie Bonus DC 136/148 - Transferred to Leeds from QPR for £5,500,000. Played 41 league games, scoring 1 game.

Frketson ST 145/157 - scored 17 Premier League goals in 37 games as Crystal Palace survived relegation on goal difference.

Pablo Gonzalez DR 143/146 - joined Middlesbrough from Blackburn for £11,250,000. Played 25 games as Boro were relegated from the Premier League.

Scott Walden 120/129 - joined Boston from Coventry for £4,800,000 and scored 1 league goal in 41 games.

CA changes

Only Frketson had a major boost in CA, from 134 to 145. 13 players had their CA decreased.

Transfers

Matt Cowton, Rich Denton, Healy, Severus Laurian and Adam Saunders all retired.

Bobinho de Silva, Poopy Pants and Andrew Smith are now without clubs.

11 players were transferred to new clubs.

2nd July 2017 Sign Ups update available:

Boston United players

Brucie Bonus DC 136/148 - Transferred to Leeds from QPR for £5,500,000. Played 41 league games, scoring 1 game.

Frketson ST 145/157 - scored 17 Premier League goals in 37 games as Crystal Palace survived relegation on goal difference.

Pablo Gonzalez DR 143/146 - joined Middlesbrough from Blackburn for £11,250,000. Played 25 games as Boro were relegated from the Premier League.

Scott Walden 120/129 - joined Boston from Coventry for £4,800,000 and scored 1 league goal in 41 games.

CA changes

Only Frketson had a major boost in CA, from 134 to 145. 13 players had their CA decreased.

Transfers

Matt Cowton, Rich Denton, Healy, Severus Laurian and Adam Saunders all retired.

Bobinho de Silva, Poopy Pants and Andrew Smith are now without clubs.

11 players were transferred to new clubs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Corrected

All is revealed in the original post. Create a new file in Notepad, use the following template:

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Scott" "" "Walden" "28-03-1986" "England" "Boston Utd"

and save as .EDT, placing into the folder of your database, making sure it is selected in 'Extra files' when a new game is started.

All is revealed in the original post. Create a new file in Notepad, use the following template:

"FUTURE_REGEN" "Scott" "" "Walden" "28-03-1986" "England" "Boston Utd"

and save as .EDT, placing into the folder of your database, making sure it is selected in 'Extra files' when a new game is started. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm a bit befuddled by this: I made a file in wordpad but it didn't create an *.edt file, just a txt file - what did I do wrong?

Archived