The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ewenmac1 said:

Whilst again looking at my Steam library I noticed I clocked up 703hrs playing time on FM23 which is a record for the past 8 years since I have been buying online. 

What's everyone else's numbers for FM23?

I've Clocked about 1000 hours on FM23.

Just now, Ewenmac1 said:

Whilst again looking at my Steam library I noticed I clocked up 703hrs playing time on FM23 which is a record for the past 8 years since I have been buying online. 

1096 but then I am back at University so have a bit more free time.

3 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Looks like a mod has had to tidy this place up again.

Wouldn't plan next year too early Lads...

In all seriousness it's genuinely something people need to consider. The last few days in particular have taken up a lot of time and people keep ignoring requests to keep things civil. It's supposed to be a bit of light-hearted fun ahead of the beta release, instead it's turned into a thread needing near-24/7 supervision with multiple thread bans, forum bans, abuse of SI staff and post moderation. The last lot of posts were removed because someone decided to continue making personal digs despite a request not to shortly before (some of the removed posts are just ones where the offending post was quoted). Unfortunately the few are doing a good job of ruining it for the many and if we feel it's taken up too much time this year then next year there won't be a thread.

Just now, Ewenmac1 said:

Since the buying online years my record is 2000 hours on FM15 and last year FM23 was 400 hours, with work, kids and working as a scout there's not as much time these days

1 minute ago, Ewenmac1 said:

1062. I struggled to really get stuck into a single save and had a few ~9 season ones.

1 minute ago, Ewenmac1 said:

I just looked at my number and there’s NO actual way it’s accurate 

3,437 hours …

3 minutes ago, Ewenmac1 said:

image.png.2ef2b5d69edc02b0c03f7b62b559ca28.png

5 minutes ago, Ewenmac1 said:

1192.7 hours. Quite enjoyed FM23 tbh.

5 minutes ago, Ewenmac1 said:

Screenshot_20231011-155721.thumb.png.ab48fb412aab1904812e60b9f80cef66.png

6 minutes ago, Ewenmac1 said:

About 1600 hours but I have a habit of having FM on in the background whilst I work from home and go hours without touching it.

10 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Looks like a mod has had to tidy this place up again.

Wouldn't plan next year too early Lads...

everybody loves raymond my posts GIF

Keep it cool people.  If you feel the need to resort to insults and personal attacks, please refrain from posting at all and go and meditate or have a walk or something.

This thread is supposed to be fun and a bit silly.  I wouldn't be surprised if the thread was banned next year with how far some people have taken it.

6 minutes ago, Ewenmac1 said:

Mine shows 2830 hours for FM23, 300 more then FM22 but 100 less than FM21. Not near the 3500 hours on FM19 which is the most of any version but I did skip FM2020 to keep playing my FM19 save

10 minutes ago, Barbz2012 said:

he dosnt't actually know lol

I mean is it actually him? Why’s he speculating with us losers…I mean us really chill people who have a life not just waiting for the button press.

Edited by Davey1289