The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, gunner86 said:

I still think it will be closer to 3 than 2, I’m hopelessly optimistic it could be next week, but that’s based on nothing but my own hopes and dreams

SI seem to be more advanced in this game cycle than normal, certainly compared to the last 3 COVID affected versions. I'm with you, I think we'll get the FM24 beta earlier than usual and closer to 3 weeks than 2. Next week is a long shot but I'd be anticipating its release any day from Monday 16th Oct.

4 minutes ago, irish kopite said:

SI seem to be more advanced in this game cycle than normal, certainly compared to the last 3 COVID affected versions. I'm with you, I think we'll get the FM24 beta earlier than usual and closer to 3 weeks than 2. Next week is a long shot but I'd be anticipating its release any day from Monday 16th Oct.

Earliest Monday the 16th and latest Friday 20th I reckon...

20 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Feels plausible. Friday is generally a no no. So let’s say 16th to 19th

Well the latest it can be is Monday the 23rd as the Beta has never dropped later than 14 days before release day, they never release on a weekend either, so it has to be the week before I reckon. Hopefully Monday the 16th as all the feature drops are done and Miles has some sort of conference the day before...

It's always a shame that the beta release cannot occur until SI have the set-up in place so that all match feeds are run past Miles directly and he can decide who out there will have a match where they get lots of shots but still lose. It's well worth mentioning the only way to avoid such a fate is to subsidise SI with bon bons.

9 hours ago, santy001 said:

It's always a shame that the beta release cannot occur until SI have the set-up in place so that all match feeds are run past Miles directly and he can decide who out there will have a match where they get lots of shots but still lose. It's well worth mentioning the only way to avoid such a fate is to subsidise SI with bon bons.

And here I am, posting individually wrapped marshmallows. Do you have any idea how much stamps cost nowadays? And because of the thickness they count as a large letter. Boy do I feel like an idiot.