[FM23] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (171 nations + 2 Others Competitions)

Thanks Timo, great work

since i'm from Kuwait, as for our league this year 2 stages (similar to Scotland PL)

1st stage: each teams play together twice

2nd stage: top 6 teams play each twice (trophy phase) and bottom 4 play each other twice (relegation phase)

Table & league sorting

there is also 4th competions, less priority, during tournaments like Gulf cup, Asia cup, World Cup, all 15 teams splited into 2 groups, top 4 teams go to next round in last 8.

hope that's helps.

cheers.

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM23] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (130 nations + 2 Others Competitions)
Le 11/11/2022 à 22:00, Wolf_pd a dit :

Interested question, which country is going to be used to build Abchazia?

Good question, I used a country like the USSR, Tamil or Yugoslavia. I never take an existing country to create another. I did the same for Greenland.
To do this, you must use FMRessource Archive and debloquer continents (In the editor you cannot change a country of contains). And after all is imaginable ...

Great job ! everytime the page on FM scout is updated, i'm checking if a country that i would like to explore, is added :) 

I'm hoping for Iceland lower division(s) and Gibraltar two division (i know they only have one tier but the second one is for U23 teams).

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM23] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (140 nations + 2 Others Competitions)

Pack Updated 19/11/2022

et.png Ethiopia (D2) 

e1d3.png Namibia (D2) 
6bxu.png Niger (D2) 

3m8g.png Japan (D4) (No players)

kp.png North Korea (D4) 
om.png Oman (D3) 
pk.png Pakistan (D2) 

fr.png France (Regional 1 - D6) 

sco.png Scotland (D10)

nz.png New Zeland (D4) 

Edited by Timo61

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM23] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (152 nations + 2 Others Competitions)

Updated 20/11/2022

AMERICA (NORTH & CARIBBEAN)

8ewv.png Panama (D3) Apertura & Clausura 
bi51.png Saint Kitts and Nevis (D2) 
sr.png Suriname (D3) 

AMERICA (SOUTH)

bo.png Bolivia (D3) Apertura y Clausura 
ec.png Ecuardor (D3) 
pe.png Peru (D3) Apertura y Clausura 
1db4.png Uruguay (D4) 
ve.png Venezuela (D3) Apertura y Clausura 

EUROPE
am.png Armenia (D3) 
kq1v.png Italy (D5) 
rt63.png Northern Ireland (D10) 
es.png Spain (D6) 
tr.png Turkey (D6) 

Edited by Timo61

Il y a 10 heures, MZ17 a dit :

Thanks for your work, you are the best.

I'm not the best and I'm not looking for that. I want to share. I love having a choice for my parties so I think everyone can enjoy it. Have fun friends.
But it is motivating and pleasant to hear.
Thanks

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM23] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (160 nations + 2 Others Competitions)

Updated 21/11/2022

AFRICA

bw.png Botswana (D2) 
2eoq.png Rwanda (D2) 
nr0z.png Seychelles (D2) 

15i9.jpg Saint-Lucia (D2) 

ASIA
ypk5.png Myanmar (D2) 
qa.png Qatar (D2) 
kyt1.png Sri Lanka (D3) 

EUROPE
ee.png Estonie (D2) UPDATE

OCEANIA
o9il.png Papua New Guinea (D2) 

Incredible work thank you!. Just out of curiosity, finding information on leagues like Seychelles 2nd division must be tough, how do you do it? Or is it  a case of these clubs already existing in the editor and then you are activitating them?

Must take a huge amount of research and we are grateful :) 

Il y a 4 heures, ryanlion28 a dit :

Incredible work thank you!. Just out of curiosity, finding information on leagues like Seychelles 2nd division must be tough, how do you do it? Or is it  a case of these clubs already existing in the editor and then you are activitating them?

Must take a huge amount of research and we are grateful :) 

Thank you, I look first on the federation site, I use wikipedia, soccerway and sometimes I complete for more realism but generally on the federation site I have all the information. The regulations are generally downloadable in .pdf, you just have to translate everything.
The most difficult thing is to do it the first time after you just have to update the information.

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM23] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (168 nations + 2 Others Competitions)

Updated 22/11/2022

AFRICA
8tu7.png Burkina Faso (D3) 
sn.png Senegal (D4) 
bkgx.png Sierra Leone (D2) 

oift.png Nicaragua (D3) Apertura y Clausura 
yfsk.png Puerto Rico (D3) 
ib6q.png Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (D2) 

ASIA

ph.png Philippines (D1) 

EUROPE
fr.png France (Regional 1 - D6)  Update
is.png Iceland (D5) 

Thanks for your great work I've been enjoying your Luxembourg D5 off the steam workshop for my Youth only save.

Two little bug I've noticed is that the promotion of honor (D2) relegation playoff always selects the division 1 serie 1 team rather than the promotion playoff winner.

Secondly for some reason as a semi-pro club the board can only offer me $0 contracts while all my staff have normal p/w waged contracts.

Neither are gamebreaking and your db like always has been stable.

Edited by WhiteCat33

I also out of curiosity went and downloaded your Abkhazia file and when i try to create a game I get this error when I load your Georgia workshop file and Abkhazia together:

image.png.f72cc19465c41e7461a6ebbbf975b483.png

But if I load Abkhazia on its own it appears:

image.png.8cc615ad00a07425db2ae33e609bbbf8.png

Guess there's a team that gets edited in your Georgian lower-leagues that makes the two incompatible together?

Edited by WhiteCat33

16 hours ago, WhiteCat33 said:

I also out of curiosity went and downloaded your Abkhazia file and when i try to create a game I get this error when I load your Georgia workshop file and Abkhazia together:

image.png.f72cc19465c41e7461a6ebbbf975b483.png

But if I load Abkhazia on its own it appears:

image.png.8cc615ad00a07425db2ae33e609bbbf8.png

Guess there's a team that gets edited in your Georgian lower-leagues that makes the two incompatible together?

Yeah i think its FC Dinamo Sukhumi which is the issue 

1 hour ago, Luke Cro said:

@Timo61 Can I load all DBs when creating new game??

I remember there was issue in previous games with maximum number of databases when creating new game..

That should not be an issue, the limit has been removed in I think FM19 or 20.

Unreal work, so much effort! The only feedback I have is that Rangers, Celtic and Hearts B in the Scottish Lowland Leagues are ineligible for promotion.

Apologies if I'm late reporting it and someone beat me to it, or if I have missed an update!

Just awaiting San Marino, it's such a fiddly file when I try it. I usually ditch the format for a traditional play-each-other-twice season

4 hours ago, sheeshy said:

Unreal work, so much effort! The only feedback I have is that Rangers, Celtic and Hearts B in the Scottish Lowland Leagues are ineligible for promotion.

I don't actually think they can go up in real life

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM23] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (171 nations + 2 Others Competitions)
4 hours ago, Vakama2619 said:

I don't actually think they can go up in real life

Sorry yeah I worded that terribly. That's what I meant, but they can on these files. I ran it overnight and was amazed to see them battling it out for the league Two title!

6 hours ago, sheeshy said:

Sorry yeah I worded that terribly. That's what I meant, but they can on these files. I ran it overnight and was amazed to see them battling it out for the league Two title!

Ah all good, I saw that not long after waking up so I probably misread it on my end as well

Amazing work as always!
Thanks to your patch last year I had a long career in Cyprus (took a 3rd division team all the way to UCL quarter finals, with Cyprus entering the UEFA top 10 of leagues, with an automatic Champions League spot for me). :D

I wanted to ask if you were planning on adding Costa Rica, since I've lived there for a while, but never played a CR team in Football Manager.

Cheers and thanks!

Edited by David_Thomas

I'm just starting a crazy career using Timo's pack here.

I've loaded up 85 leagues from 34 nations - the ones I deem to be the 'tiniest' in the world, ones where Andorra and San Mario are excluded for being too powerful. Most are Pacific and Carribean Island nations, some outside FIFA (I would load more, but my decade-old PC can't take it).

As an ex-Sunday league footballer with no qualifications, I'm starting with Wallis & Fortuna nation because it has only 3 clubs in one league  - I'm taking the worst of the 3.

The goal is to win the national league (cups don't matter).
As soon as the league trophy won, I must resign and take first available job in a nation's lowest loaded league offered (apply to all available, take first interview offer in inbox). Same if sacked.

Then I chalk off that nation - I can't manage there again. I keep going until all 34 nations are conquered.

9 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

I've loaded up 85 leagues from 34 nations - the ones I deem to be the 'tiniest' in the world, ones where Andorra and San Mario are excluded for being too powerful. Most are Pacific and Carribean Island nations, some outside FIFA (I would load more, but my decade-old PC can't take it).

As an ex-Sunday league footballer with no qualifications, I'm starting with Wallis & Fortuna nation because it has only 3 clubs in one league  - I'm taking the worst of the 3.

As soon as the league trophy won, I must resign and take first available job in a nation's lowest loaded league offered (apply to all available, take first interview offer in inbox). Same if sacked.

Then I chalk off that nation - I can't manage there again. I keep going until all 34 nations are conquered.

I started a save on an earlier FM using the nations in Oceania. It was a lot of fun, the football was absolutely chaotic. 

I'm waiting on San Marino before I plan to start a save where I will manage a team in a country out of the three that's the worst in the FIFA rankings and go up from there after winning the top tier title as much as possible (San Marino is 211st in the latest FIFA rankings, with Anguilla and BVI above them).

Em 26/11/2022 em 01:06, phnompenhandy disse:

Have you ever considered the ladder challenge? 

Just now, hrmantovani said:

Have you ever considered the ladder challenge? 

I'm loving my own challenge, going from one island to the next, taking a team from the lowest league and winning a title before immediately resigning and moving on. I've loaded up Oceanic islands, then I'll go to the Caribbean, then Asian islands. Should keep me busy until FM24.