[FM23] - Free Transfers and Hidden Gems

Bigpole

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, jeeshan2000 said:

Noticed you are playing with Valencia. Since there is so little money, who do you recommend to buy in the first window? 

depends on what position

A question concerning free players. Managing Red Star Belgrade i have snapped Fred from Man Utd for free and had enough money to give him the wages he want. How realistic is that? Fred, high reputation player playing in the top European league agreeing on terms of playing for Red Star Belgrade....

Ivan-Jaime.jpg

Player Name : Ivan Jamie
Position : MC
Club : Famalicao

Value/Asking Price : Under £2m

jaime.png

A silky wee playmaker, some right solid stats at 21 years of age. Asking price and wages could open him up for a whole host of leagues and clubs. 

On 08/11/2022 at 11:18, Hoarau said:

Ivan-Jaime.jpg

Player Name : Ivan Jamie
Position : MC
Club : Famalicao

Value/Asking Price : Under £2m

jaime.png

A silky wee playmaker, some right solid stats at 21 years of age. Asking price and wages could open him up for a whole host of leagues and clubs. 

I managed Famalicao in FM22, and Ivan Jaime was pretty good. Although I never really got him to perform as well as I hoped (fairly inconsistent), I did manage to sell him to some PL club for like €30 million. I reckon he will be fairly similar in FM23.

Fabio Martins starts free (in my save he has already joined Monza) and he could be a very good option if you do not have money to spend.

The Korean is not so cheap and he does not want to move since he has just joined the current team

korean.png

fabio.png

Kinda the budget Fidalgo for lesser clubs:

Rojas.thumb.JPG.fe7241d5369f44455cdc8f3ca4843b25.JPG

Definitely not perfect at everything and so far the competition i faced hasn't been stellar (The State Championship) but early days has been massive as an Enganche in a strikerless 4123. Big plus is his set-piece ability.

Paid 1.1 mio in January 23.

Another even better option that i missed out on (Rojas was then Plan B) is Matias Zaracho who starts at Athletico Mineiro and was available for 1.5 mio in the January window:

Zaracho.thumb.JPG.50f7297d598e72cec12e295c1b5eaee8.JPG

Edited by Marinho

21 minutes ago, Welshace said:

Been posted yet?

Ridiculous attributes in all the right places.. 15's + all around..

0N2O4JR.png

Super interesting player.. could really do a job in the right role...

Ln9CSTH.png

Surely this lad has random attributes?

ud7Z44C.png

Veliz likely so.. Although not quite as rounded as your version. Still looks decent enough

veliz.jpg

This kid starts in Germany's regional leagues - has plenty of Bundesliga interest at the start of the game so expect he has good potential:

image.thumb.png.6ee31654cb666d37ff9acec9ed1fb570.png

Huge fan of this kid as a lower league BPD in FM22 and looks at least as good here. Obviously has some issues but fantastic quality and decent physicals:

image.thumb.png.10e19ea030540de361e8e56306daf8e0.png

On 22/11/2022 at 19:45, Ronaldo Beckham said:

What pubs are you going to where a couple of pints and scampi fries costs at least £18k lol.

Jokes aside he looks like a decent player. 

Have you not seen the cost of living crisis?! ;)

The only issue I'm having, especially with the players I've found and posted here, is none of them get work permits in the lower English leagues :(

My plan for world domination with Ipswich is ruined.

3 hours ago, SirCular said:

Have you not seen the cost of living crisis?! ;)

The only issue I'm having, especially with the players I've found and posted here, is none of them get work permits in the lower English leagues :(

My plan for world domination with Ipswich is ruined.

You could always download a file that gets rid of work permits if you wanted to make it more fun.

On 08/11/2022 at 07:01, Pearomaniac said:

A question concerning free players. Managing Red Star Belgrade i have snapped Fred from Man Utd for free and had enough money to give him the wages he want. How realistic is that? Fred, high reputation player playing in the top European league agreeing on terms of playing for Red Star Belgrade....

Does hia stats still look ok and what year are you in? I’m managing in Serbia and Dani Ceballos signed for Mladost in January of season 3 for very very little wages (he does look terrible though from what I could see, didn’t fully scout him)

1 hour ago, michael_hughes said:

Does hia stats still look ok and what year are you in? I’m managing in Serbia and Dani Ceballos signed for Mladost in January of season 3 for very very little wages (he does look terrible though from what I could see, didn’t fully scout him)

That was my second season, i literally took him at his best age, he wasnt like scoring millions of goals but he was quite good in what i asked of him.

1 hour ago, michael_hughes said:

I can show you his stats from years he spent with me if u want

If you need a decent right back, then search for Alfons Sampsted from Bodo, he is really amazing, stamina 18, work rate and team work 17, all mental stats looks solid. 

Contract ending 12/22 so you can sign on free and wait till January, or pay 300k + 200k add and bring him at start , as I did in my Crvena Zvezda save. 

Edited by Urke17

• 2 months later...

Completely random stats but might be worth checking out in Lower League saves.

Jeung Eun-Sa. South Korean but based in Germany.  Plays central midfield but has a rating for every outfield position except CB set at competent, so great for using as cover.

• 2 weeks later...