The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rashidi said:

Love being quoted out of context, I said rumour has it, it might drop and if it does I will be live,  if it doesnt I have to wait. Funny how that turns into "its confirmed". 

Reading between the lines lads this is absolute confirmation 

26 minutes ago, MrCoolboy said:

Yeah cool but that discussion is still based on debating and making fun about these updates and other hints. Now it's just been confirmed by a creator so I thought everybody is aware.

It's already been shown by Nerdphonic how easily that leaked thing from Epic could have been faked, so I wouldn't take it as gospel.

Just now, Rashidi said:

Love being quoted out of context, I said rumour has it, it might drop and if it does I will be live,  if it doesnt I have to wait. Funny how that turns into "its confirmed".  And i've been saying its either 20 or 21st now for around a month :-)

I_Find_Your_Lack_of_Faith_Disturbing_ban

1 minute ago, seanydude said:

Might have a new prime minister by the time its released

Boris 2.0: "At least no monarch died under my watch!"

Is there anyone left who wouldn't be a total laughing stock at best?

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Rashidi:

Love being quoted out of context, I said rumour has it, it might drop and if it does I will be live,  if it doesnt I have to wait. Funny how that turns into "its confirmed".  And i've been saying its either 20 or 21st now for around a month :-)

I'm not in your discord but unless the screenshot I've seen is edited I don't know which context I shall have taken away.

9 minutes ago, MrCoolboy said:

I'm not in your discord but unless the screenshot I've seen is edited I don't know which context I shall have taken away.

Im in the discord, and all he did was relay Epic's epic leak, nothing more, no confirmation on his part at all

Edited by callamity

1 minute ago, Internomad said:

Thank God, Truss has now resigned!

Let me get this straight: She took office with clear visions and promises about finances. But before she could even get started, the Queen died and government stopped. Then when she finally could get started, it turned out her visions and promises were not compatible with real life. Then she resigned.

Respect.