When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, turgi said:

Wait isn't that usually 14 days before full release?

It's been 14 days once. They always use around 14 days to give themselves a bit of wiggle room. It's usually before 1 days though and most commonly on a Thursday.

29 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I've let you and  @kevhamster down, I've just not had time to come on here, I know I know I need to sort my life out, and after my 38th vegan sausage roll and a perusal at all the new Chuck Norris gifs, I feel like I'm back.

Has that negative nancy guy been back on to ruin everyones day? Can't remember his name, proper wet wipe, always putting us down for believing the beta (pronounced b-e-t-a) is out today.

There's one every year. 

And don't worry, we've had you covered. @PhilT has also stepped up. As well as a few others... @Lempicka deserves a shout out too.

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

It's been 14 days once. They always use around 14 days to give themselves a bit of wiggle room. It's usually before 1 days though and most commonly on a Thursday.

We talking about days or business days?

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Like the valuable public service you offered yesterday, when you said Atalanta would beat United?

That aged well

They were leading 2-0 at halftime, mate. They were cruisin.

If Man Utd didn't pull themselves up by the bootstraps, they would lose.

2 minutes ago, Lindhoffen said:

They were leading 2-0 at halftime, mate. They were cruisin.

If Man Utd didn't pull themselves up by the bootstraps, they would lose.

And I would have won the lottery if I hadn't picked the wrong numbers.

Fact is, you said they'd lose, and they won. You can say it's gonna be Tuesday as much as you want bud, turns out you're pretty good at being wrong.

11 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

There's one every year. 

And don't worry, we've had you covered. @PhilT has also stepped up. As well as a few others... @Lempicka deserves a shout out too.

Well thanks @PhilT @Lempicka if you were around the last 3 years you know what bezerkness we get up to round these her parts. Here's my Chuck Norris gif of him not getting the beta today for the hour of 09:00 - 09:30, next one will be around 09:34 Greenwich meantime:

Chuck Norris quebrando a TV (original) animated gif

7 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

And I would have won the lottery if I hadn't picked the wrong numbers.

Fact is, you said they'd lose, and they won. You can say it's gonna be Tuesday as much as you want bud, turns out you're pretty good at being wrong.

Christian Bale GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

57 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I've let you and  @kevhamster down, I've just not had time to come on here, I know I know I need to sort my life out, and after my 38th vegan sausage roll and a perusal at all the new Chuck Norris gifs, I feel like I'm back.

Has that negative nancy guy been back on to ruin everyones day? Can't remember his name, proper wet wipe, always putting us down for believing the beta (pronounced b-e-t-a) is out today.

Ah you mean our old friend Double Denim Success - I don't think I've seen him around at all.  I think he may have vanished up his own bottom.

6 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Ah you mean our old friend Double Denim Success - I don't think I've seen him around at all.  I think he may have vanished up his own bottom.

Aye that's the muppet. He might have a new profile and be spying on us again

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Aye that's the muppet. He might have a new profile and be spying on us again

I know where my money is...

Still can't believe anyone could think double denim was an indicator of any kind of success

6 minutes ago, Davey1289 said:

https://steamdb.info/app/1569040/history/

no updates for 8 hours. I don’t know anymore if that’s a good thing or not

Maybe they stopped the updates to test. Maybe they all went to bed and not uploaded more hard work. The longer that goes on, the more I think its soon™.

5 minutes ago, Giantplaything said:

Maybe they stopped the updates to test. Maybe they all went to bed and not uploaded more hard work. The longer that goes on, the more I think its soon™.

No we're not, my Greggs steak bake brings all the girls witches to the yard, so it's only natural that they'll appear wearing double denim

12 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I know where my money is...

Still can't believe anyone could think double denim was an indicator of any kind of success

Well if you jumble the letters in double denim you get this:

EBNDUIMLEOD

Which makes absolutely no sense, just like that double demin guy did

2 minutes ago, c0nn0r said:

I'll raise you my first post ever.

Have you read the rules? I'll give a refresher:

• You must consume anything from Greggs, and tell us about it
  • We have to see on average 1 (ideally 2) Chuck Norris gifs per hour
  • You can bring your own tin foil hat, but we do have some spare if you need one
  • And you absolutely must pronounce it beta, and not beta.

2 minutes ago, Giantplaything said:

Are you lot trying to beetlejuice Double Demin into this thread?

Legend has it if you say double denim 34 times whilst looking into your phones camera switched to selfie mode whilst also playing FM16 as a Vietnamese team he will appear in this thread.

@kevhamster can back me up on this.

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Have you read the rules? I'll give a refresher:

• You must consume anything from Greggs, and tell us about it
  • We have to see on average 1 (ideally 2) Chuck Norris gifs per hour
  • You can bring your own tin foil hat, but we do have some spare if you need one
  • And you absolutely must pronounce it beta, and not beta.

1- Had a greggs yesterday, good steak beak while lurking this thread as I do every year.

2- giphy.gif.d8d4277071026d55e8ed879f4f88df53.gif

3- Already wearing it

4- A Scotsman pronounces things as he will, nothing can change that