[FM20] Weird and Wonerful AI Transfers

bjwphneb

On 08/12/2019 at 05:29, bjwphneb said:

This is for me the most insane transfer I've seen. The year is 2026. Fati, as in the wonderkid at barca has signed for PSG for £0 and 0 pence. Not even as if he wasn't getting minutes at barca. He's just had a 7.99 season scoring 19 goals from 30 apps. Overall he's got 71 from 153 Barca appearances. I don't have the league loaded but I'm baffled as to how Barca have let this happen

2091960352_Fati1.0.thumb.png.39563e8fb9a73c6ba82057d85019b010.png

Are you sure he didn't just leave at the end of his contract?

On 07/12/2019 at 18:29, bjwphneb said:

This is for me the most insane transfer I've seen. The year is 2026. Fati, as in the wonderkid at barca has signed for PSG for £0 and 0 pence. Not even as if he wasn't getting minutes at barca. He's just had a 7.99 season scoring 19 goals from 30 apps. Overall he's got 71 from 153 Barca appearances. I don't have the league loaded but I'm baffled as to how Barca have let this happen

2091960352_Fati1.0.thumb.png.39563e8fb9a73c6ba82057d85019b010.png

Looks like a Bosman?

1 hour ago, CityAndColour said:

Are you sure he didn't just leave at the end of his contract?

56 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

Looks like a Bosman?

Yeah i assume so but I don't know why Barca would have let that happen or why he would have wanted to leave

1 hour ago, CityAndColour said:

Is it because he's a Celtic fan or because of the ridiculous virtue signaling that occurs every time he doesn't wear a poppy?

Rangers and the armed forces are very connected. So it would be more that. We support the British army and have poppy display and armed forces game each year. so his stance on not wearing one wouldn't go down well. celtic fans have played for us before. Recently Michael O Halloran supports celtic. even when playing for us went to one of celtics cup matches sat with there fans while being a player for us. Some youth players did the same. 

I've got 2, 1 of which happened to me. 

The year is 2020, I just won a double with Ajax and got to the quarter finals of the Champions League. Dest did great and is really close to getting the spot over Mazraoui permenantly. In comes PSG. 

Transfer: Mazraoui: Ajax->PSG (96m). The kid literally played 18 games the season, with Dest playing the others. 

Oh and somehow, City managed to replace Pep with EtH and they signed Stefan de Vrij of all people (since they need the defenders) for a whopping 120m. What the...? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/01/2020 at 01:04, Blue 4 Life said:

Harry Kane joined Man City for 108 million, who then decided to play him as a left inside forward.

Kane just joined City for £196m in my save in summer 20! 

Liverpool are stacking up forwards too, they have signed Dybala, Milik and Dembele in summer 20 window. That's some serious depth..

• 2 weeks later...

574c2c5dad99a3db3839cacd067d7123.png

In the second season of my save, Juventus decided to splash out £16.75 million on championship player Matt Grimes.  :lol:

Lucas Leiva went to Real Marid in the first season on my save as well.

Edited by Sabine

On 18/02/2020 at 04:56, Sabine said:

574c2c5dad99a3db3839cacd067d7123.png

In the second season of my save, Juventus decided to splash out £16.75 million on championship player Matt Grimes.  :lol:

Lucas Leiva went to Real Marid in the first season on my save as well.

See that a lot. He actually starts off transfer listed too. Seen him turn down the bug bucks at PSG for Real Madrid. 

Posted this in the United thread, but think it's worth adding here also; 

Don't know if the AI Transfers have been tweaked in the new patch but some of the dealings I've seen in the league this summer (2020) are a bit nuts!

- Wolves have made five signings, all centre-halves; Javi Martinez, Toloi, Rojo, Hoedt and Holding. 
- Chelsea have let Tammy Abraham (on loan), Batshuayi, Giroud leave, and currently don't have a recognised striker bar a transfer listed Loftus Cheek?
- City have sold all three of their left backs, plus Otamendi, David Silva (albeit nothing they can do about that one) and loaned out Mahrez and Rodri. They've only signed Moussa Dembele and John McGinn. They've also sacked Guardiola and rehired Pellegrini?

Some teams have had decent summers tbf, Arsenal have Lenglet, Joachim Andersen and Danilo Pereira.  Liverpool have Jose Gimenez and Bruno Fernandes. But something definitely feels off!

On my save Chelsea have gone full crazy on the transfers, just look at some of the signings! They sold Carrasco a couple seasons later to Everton for just £17.75mil, Lampard is still boss but depsite all these players they aren't doing that well and are currently 6th with 7 games to go in 2024!

Annotation 2020-02-26 195730.png

Annotation2 2020-02-26 195730.png

Annotation3 2020-02-26 195730.png

Annotation4 2020-02-26 195730.png

Well kind of weird moves from Inter board for the summer 2020

Selling the whole frontline to Chelsea (Lukaku + Lautaro)

Selling Eriksen as well

And selling to Marseille (me) their hot prospect for a "bargain" price when they don't have any quality left up front

Weird stuff

47fa75d46c065c15c550e7289693097d.png

On 29/02/2020 at 10:56, nico_france said:

Well kind of weird moves from Inter board for the summer 2020

Selling the whole frontline to Chelsea (Lukaku + Lautaro)

Selling Eriksen as well

And selling to Marseille (me) their hot prospect for a "bargain" price when they don't have any quality left up front

Weird stuff

47fa75d46c065c15c550e7289693097d.png

I love stuff like this @nico_france. Inter selling, what looks like, nearly half their team (Martinez, Lukaku, Erikson, Gagliadini, Skriniar and Asamoah)

Bonkers