When's the BETA out speculation thread

Clearly the game is in a playable state, otherwise they wouldn't invite creators and let them record with no restrictions (at least I assume so, since there's quite a few videos out there covering a wide variety of in-game topics). :rolleyes:

Edited by DiStru_

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*puts on tinfoil hat*

The FM twitter account hasn't posted anything all day. That's really unusual given that the game is out in a few weeks and they'll want to be pushing marketing etc. The last time they didn't post for a day was October 19th, so a while ago. I wonder if they've been told to hold off because the beta is close? Beta today confirmed.

*takes off tinfoil hat*

1 minute ago, SuperRedditch said:

*puts on tinfoil hat*

The FM twitter account hasn't posted anything all day. That's really unusual given that the game is out in a few weeks and they'll want to be pushing marketing etc. The last time they didn't post for a day was October 19th, so a while ago. I wonder if they've been told to hold off because the beta is close? Beta today confirmed.

*takes off tinfoil hat*

200.webp?cid=790b7611ed197d14bda58802187

1 minute ago, SuperRedditch said:

*puts on tinfoil hat*

*takes off tinfoil hat*

They've posted replies, including a ;)

10 minutes ago, Jonfun1980 said:

So still no Beta... Don't think it will be today.

Far too early in the day for that kinda talk, I'm not even thinking not til 20:00, really want today otherwise it's likely Monday or Tuesday, though my original feeling was Friday, so I think I've now got all bases covered it is definitely happening..................................too early in the day now. So lets stay poistive

giphy.gif

Edited by toffee71

Just now, Simsimmabrfc85 said:

I cant remember which one but i think it was either fm15 or 16 beta was dropped on halloween?

Well I tried but he's not in...just got his receptionist. Left her a message but I don't have much faith in Hells support staff.

6 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

*puts on tinfoil hat*

*takes off tinfoil hat*

*puts on tin foil bodysuit*

They told me to turn on notifications from them, so I did, now nothing

*takes off tin foil bodysuit*

*puts on tin foil hat

However, they've still not posted anything, is this because the beta button is being prepared?

*takes off tinfoil hat*

5 minutes ago, eplekrar said:

steam just auto-updated. New interface

Don't know if it's related to FM, though!

That means everyones getting the latest steam abhorration library

Edited by toffee71

3 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

That means everyones getting the latest steam abhorration library

2 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

I'm still not leaving

Just want to give myself a pat on the back for managing a double post in this insane thread:)