FM18: Serie A - The home of Calcio

stgahoy

I've decided to go with Milan because as I said, I've loved them most years except this one. I'm calling it 'The Institute Project', where the idea is that a few clubs kind of 'group together' their facilities for the betterment of the clubs, and improving players. Of course I'm quite limited in how I do this, so I'm going to pick a few teams, give them new owners, underwriter sugar daddy, and all be affiliated clubs. I'll be managing Milan, and implementing the 'sign no players under 24' rule. I'll leave the other clubs to it, but loan players there and keep a close eye. I've chosen AC Milan, Sporting Lisbon (due to their amazing facilities, and everything going on there), and I am deciding on a third, smaller club. Possibly someone like Partizan, or maybe smaller.

I'm going to try and keep a consistent branding across the clubs, and here is my first draft for Milan.

85559e09b86b88d120d4e4b3b395ccdc.png

I know this project isn't strictly Serie A related, but I thought a few would be interested so I'll post occasionally.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/05/2018 at 01:43, cel1234 said:

Any decent Serie C teams to bring back the glory days ??

I don't know about restoring their glory days (I'm not sure they've ever had any!), but I am having a ball attempting to take Serie C/B club AlbinoLeffe to Serie A:

and:

Eight games into a Serie B campaign and it's not going too badly so far considering that the media predicted we'd finish 19th:

1509900613_2018-06-0810_59_17pm.png.7b8ffd12356551f33bc75aac64f8382c.png

The club doesn't have much money and plays its matches at Atalanta's 24,000-seater Atleti Azzuri d'Italia stadium. We sold a whopping 500 season tickets last year, up to 1,125 this year. The place is rocking, rocking I tell you.

Jests aside, I chose them because their training and youth facilities are listed as 'great' which is rare at that level and I'm glad I did because this save has been fun so far.

If you're not familiar with the squad, league and which players to get, financies are really tough for the first couple of seasons, even if you play in CL.

There's some bad mistakes, like Miranda's contract running out after the first season and him wanting to retire after it runs out.

But with good tactics, you can contend for title in the first season, especially with no European competitions.

Screenshots of 4 top class prospects at the club.

The squad lacks depth but has class players in a lot of positions and the only real issue are fullback positions.

I won CL in the fourth season, could've easily won in third, so that's not much of a challenge.

Didn't even spend much, spent more than 30mil€ on only one player.

On 09/06/2018 at 00:35, Kevin_M said:

Eight games into a Serie B campaign and it's not going too badly so far considering that the media predicted we'd finish 19th:

The club doesn't have much money and plays its matches at Atalanta's 24,000-seater Atleti Azzuri d'Italia stadium. We sold a whopping 500 season tickets last year, up to 1,125

Eh, I'm currently in my third season with Palermo and was surprised to see AlbinoLeffe have gotten back-to-back promotions in my save. Currently at 18th and are in the planning stage for a new stadium with a whooping capacity of 1541 seats! Finished first in C/B and 5th in serie B. Their squad is pretty weak though so I can see them going straight back down.

As for my Palermo side, I managed to snatch the 4th CL spot on the last day of my second season, and are currently sitting 7th in the league after 14 games in my second serie a season. Doing a youth recruitment save where the only senior players I sign are super professional and tutor my younger players. Morganella and Rispoli is great for this and I can use both at RB and LB, but they're pretty much the only decent fullbacks I have so I'm struggling a bit. Nestorovski has also been immense for what I want him to do, but having turned Lincoln into a 20 determination, professional wonderkid he might lose his spot sooner rather than later. I currently have four model citizens (Florenzi, Kompany and youngsters Trincao and Kevin Danso) and two model professionals (Rispoli and Armend Dallku). Haven't had much transfer funds to use, but this season I got Milner and Kompany on free transfers which has helped me out greatly. Also bought a transfer listed Pjaca for £7,75m and turned that into £15m after a season as I couldn't get him a tutor thanks to his high reputation. Chochev and Coronado will probably be sold after the season as well, as 'fairly professional' isn't good enough for me, but selling Coronado will hurt me greatly as he's been immense for me and will leave me incredibly short on both the wings and my advanced playmaker spot. Tips for a highly professional AP(a) or winger is appreciated! If I can't find anyone I'll have to rely on a couple of youngsters who really aren't ready yet.

Also I'm having regular head scratchers as to how to line up as Milner, Florenzi, Trincao, Marchisio and Kompany are all extremely injury plagued. I also have several other players with above average injury susceptibility, so I've realized I need a good amount of younger players who can step in when I have one of my regular injury crises.

23 hours ago, GunmaN1905 said:

If you're not familiar with the squad, league and which players to get, financies are really tough for the first couple of seasons, even if you play in CL.

There's some bad mistakes, like Miranda's contract running out after the first season and him wanting to retire after it runs out.

But with good tactics, you can contend for title in the first season, especially with no European competitions.

Screenshots of 4 top class prospects at the club.

The squad lacks depth but has class players in a lot of positions and the only real issue are fullback positions.

I won CL in the fourth season, could've easily won in third, so that's not much of a challenge.

Didn't even spend much, spent more than 30mil€ on only one player.

I got inspired by your tactic in the Roma 4-1-2-3 Help thread. I want to get the most out of Mauro Icardi so your tactic looks great, but Inter lacks a DM-d, I would love to use a T-a ont the AMC-spot but not sure who to use and how to balance it in the tactic..

I never figured 4-2-3-1 with Inter, either. Or in general.

Maybe with two DMs, but if I don't have a DM I concede way too much.

As for AMC, Rafinha into Zaniolo transition would be the best option. Joao Mario can work, too, if WHU doesn't buy him out.

But I don't really believe in the AMC role in this year's game. Asumming you have wingers, that is. 

And Lo Faso and D'Amico are wingers is you ask me, not AMCs.

As for DM, I retrained Gagliardini. Took nearly 3 seasons for him to get natural, but he became a great DM/DLP. But if he's perfectly capable of playing DLP-D as CM, moving him to DM won't change much.

Also have Torreira, but he's way too short to sit in front of defense.

11 hours ago, GunmaN1905 said:

I never figured 4-2-3-1 with Inter, either. Or in general.

Maybe with two DMs, but if I don't have a DM I concede way too much.

As for AMC, Rafinha into Zaniolo transition would be the best option. Joao Mario can work, too, if WHU doesn't buy him out.

But I don't really believe in the AMC role in this year's game. Asumming you have wingers, that is. 

And Lo Faso and D'Amico are wingers is you ask me, not AMCs.

As for DM, I retrained Gagliardini. Took nearly 3 seasons for him to get natural, but he became a great DM/DLP. But if he's perfectly capable of playing DLP-D as CM, moving him to DM won't change much.

Also have Torreira, but he's way too short to sit in front of defense.

I did some editing in before starting my game, ending the loan spell of Rafinha (since he's injured for most of the season) and pushing my transferbudget to € 70M. I know it's cheating, but I just wanna have some fun in this save, that's why I took the double job of managing Italy as well!

So I'm thinking about buying two DM-d, not sure who to get..William Carvalho and Leander Dendoncker probably..

Rafinha is well worth it, imo.

Versatile and you can get him for around 20-25mil€ buyout.

You should've just added De Vrij, Kwadwo and Lautaro if you wanted to have fun. :D

As for DM, I don't like either of those, Gagliardini/Kondogbia and even Torreira are perfect for me.

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

Rafinha is well worth it, imo.

Versatile and you can get him for around 20-25mil€ buyout.

You should've just added De Vrij, Kwadwo and Lautaro if you wanted to have fun. :D

As for DM, I don't like either of those, Gagliardini/Kondogbia and even Torreira are perfect for me.

35mil € was the clausule in his loan contract, to high for me. And I prefer Candreva and Cancelo (next season maybe Chiesa?) as right wingers..

I use FMInside May Update, so De Vrij is joining us at the end of the season. Lautaro can be a transfer target..

I'm gonna use Gagliardini as a B2B, Kondogbia is out on loan at Valencia and joins them next season. Torreira is more of a playmaker then a defensive stability imo

Cancelo is also good, but not worth the price tag after the loan ends.

Chiesa is great, but D'Amico is better, make sure to buy him out and develop him.
As soon as any top talent hits 18yo, I move them to my senior squad and make them available for u20 matches. They develop much faster that way.

If you got an update Kondogbia joins Valencia, but in my save they didn't buy him out.

On 29/05/2018 at 22:04, ekstromlars said:

Looks nice but how do you avoid getting killed on the flanks? Tried this in FMT (Switch) and overlapping fullbacks were running riot

You can protect your full backs more by replacing the player roles in midfield to Carriello, Deep Lying Playmaker (Defend) and Mezzala (Support) for home games and CM (Support), CM (Defend) and CM (Support) for away.

Also for the opposition instructions ask your assistant manager to apply advice to team.

I have only used this tactic in Serie A and still to win the CL so It is not perfect!

I just finished my first season with Juve, won the league with 100 points, and made it to the Champions League final but lost 3 - 2 to Real Madrid.  I only brought in De Ligt in the summer, and Pellegri in the winter.   I want to get the wages down and give the youth a chance (Caladra, Kean, and Orsolini).  I have Emre Can arriving on a free, and I'd like to get Donnarumma in as Buffon's replacement.  I'm planning to sell Kedira, Benatia, and maybe Cuadrado.  I'd also like to sell Higuian, he scores plenty but his wages are insane and he misses too many chances, and Manduzic had almost as many goals.  Anyone have any luck getting Donnarumma in and Higuian out? 

I've just started a new save as Benevento. Now I don't usually have an Italian save and haven't managed in Italy in years. Not sure why I just prefer managing in England or Scotland and have a few clubs on the game which I hold close to my heart.

Whilst recently playing in Scotland I noticed on the social media feed that Benevento had just been relegated from Serie A without winning a game, in fact they'd lost 30 games in a row. This strangely tugged on my Football Manager heart strings a little. Could I do better? I thought to myself. Who are Benevento? I asked myself. So after reading up a little on them I decided to give it a go. Ok so now it's loaded up what's next? What do I get to work with? What system do I play? How will I play? What's the plan? Basically it's back to basics. I love managing Liverpool but I know what I'm getting. I know the players and expectations and what I need to do. But Serie A is fairly new to me on the game as are Benevento.

So I'm thinking to myself let's start with a 3 year plan to begin with.

Season 1 - Survive. If we can stay up we can have a bit of a platform to work from in Season 2. Bigger budgets maybe and better players. A squad cohesion and hopefully a stable way of playing.

Season 2 - Consolidation. Push on up the division a bit, hold our own and maybe have a cup run of some sort. Establish ourselves in Serie A and plan for the next season.

Season 3 - Challenge. Challenge for the top half of the table and maybe push for a European place with a cup win or league placing. Maybe. That's the aim. After that we'll see where we are.

I don't have buckets of time anymore like I did 20 years ago when I first starting playing so being married and in my 40's now I have to pick my saves carefully. This is going to take a while but that's ok. It'll be a day or so before I click 'Continue' for the first time.

I'm gonna stop rambling on now and get cracking. I hope some of you stay along for the ride as I'm looking forward to this one and I really hope it's not too boring.

I'll update as and when I can along the way.

So.......

Looking at the squad to me it seems fairly balanced for what I want. Noone really stands out as anything special but definitely a squad I can work with I think. To start with anyway. I won't actively look to bring in anyone in the first window unless I really need to address a certain area after a few friendlies.

2086485385_Startingfinances.jpg.ffde17544c10be412b5b9c3e22f4c665.jpg

Plus with not having a huge budget, transfer or wages it would be a struggle to compete. There's already quite a lot of loan players in the starting squad anyway and I plan to utilise them as much as possible as I don't want to unsettle things too much to begin with. A couple may get cancelled as I see fit during pre-season but everyone will get a chance to impress during these games.

I've setup team and individual training and selected a formation and style of play that I think will utilise the players I have. 706443005_BeneventoLiberoformation.thumb.jpg.5b480fc89df081f4990918acd2b0ecd4.jpg

This is what I'm going to start with. I've not used a Libero/Sweeper on Football Manager in years but since reading @Cleon thread on the role I have been using one and had some success with Glasgow Rangers. So Libero it is. He has an attack duty. Why? Well I want him moving forward aggressively and linking up with the more advanced players. In defence he'll hopefully give me a bit of extra defensive stability. If I need an extra body in the Defensive Midfield area I may change him to a support duty to provide more cover there but I want him further up the pitch and it's not inconceivable that he'll be providing assists and even the odd goal. I have found that he was providing the pass before the assist on my previous save so here's hoping.

Now to select a player to play the role. I haven't chosen a defender to play this role as you'd imagine as I felt that none of them could play it how I want it to be played. As I want him further up the pitch I'd like him to be comfortable on the ball and be able to pick a pass. So this is the player I've selected.1101601939_DaniloCataldiLibero.thumb.jpg.7053f200e3271b6329476ec970d97fe8.jpg

Everything else I feel is pretty straightforward. Central Defenders defending and Wingbacks providing width but they will have support duties not attacking as it shows. The Inside Forward on the left will cut inside and provide a goalscoring threat. Midfield 2 will hopefully provide a platform to play with one defending and the Carrilero shuffling across to help defensivelytoo but also getting forward a bit as well. I've gone with the False 9 to help in the midfield area and to link up with the Raumdeuter and the Inside Forward. I'm hoping these roles won't have to change because I've had success with this combination in the past and I like how it plays. The only big changes I can forsee will be the Central Midfield 2. These could change a lot but I'll decide on that after watching a couple of games in real time to see where the issues are, if any. Until then though this is how we will line up going into the friendlies.

Standard/ Flexible shape and mentality will provide me a nice balance between attacking and defending. I know I can create just as many goalscoring chances with this as I could with an attacking mentatlity. I find the space created with a Standard mentality is used better because it seems to give the players a bit more time to use the ball. If I'm using an Attacking mentality my players are further up the pitch and can already be in the space I want to use. I want them to be attacking the spaces rather than already being in the spaces. There's probably a better way of describing it and it may be incorrect but that's how I see it. @Cleon and @Rashidi will hopefully correct me on this if I'm wrong. The flexible shape will see  players keep a decent shape but still be involved in transitions and will give me a solid base to play from. After all I'm the underdog here and teams will come at me. I don't want to be too defensive but I don't want to over commit either.

Team instructions are kept to a minimum. I like to keep things simple and don't want to force a style of play too much I'd rather it flowed and was more natural so just the three.

Play out of defence - I'm playing with a Libero who has fairly decent stats for passing, off the ball, teamwork and first touch so I feel this will help me keep possession a bit more. We'll see how it pans out.

Much higher defensive line - I don't want to sit deep and invite pressure so I want the defenders pushing up. I have a decent amount of pace available in my defenders so this shouldn't be a problem.

Close down much more - I want to pressure the opposition and close them down higher up the pitch and this will help me do that. The False 9 dropping into midfield will put pressure on the opposing midfield players. I could even ask the team to close down more in opposition instructions or mark tighter to help with this as well.

Player instructions is not something I use very often. I may ask the False 9 to 'Dribble More' but that will be game dependent. I could ask my goalkeeper to distribute short to the central defenders but I don't want him restricted. If there's a longer pass on I'd like to think he's intelligent enough to try and pick out someone further up the pitch rather than slowing the play down. So to start with no player instructions.

I think that's it for now. It's time to go through the Under 20's and Under 18's to see whats what with the youth prospects.

On 17/06/2018 at 20:53, mjg said:

You can protect your full backs more by replacing the player roles in midfield to Carriello, Deep Lying Playmaker (Defend) and Mezzala (Support) for home games and CM (Support), CM (Defend) and CM (Support) for away.

Also for the opposition instructions ask your assistant manager to apply advice to team.

I have only used this tactic in Serie A and still to win the CL so It is not perfect!

I just played around with in my Milan save on Switch, I like the formation and I liked you interpretation of it, good job! I mostly used Fexible/control with some minor changes

* Fullbacks to wingback (support)
* AP to AM (attack) with roam & move into channels
* Removed "stick to positions" & "be more disciplined"
* Since I had Leo Bonucci I changed the RCB to Ball-playing Defender with short passes. He did an excellent job finding the mezzalas in the halfspaces. 
* (I wanted to play with more width & remove the "play narrower" since the formation itself are so narrow it would make sense but never saw the effect)

Really played some nice football with all the short passes and cutbacks from the attackers and won the league. Same as you I did have some trouble in Europe when the took advantages of our weak flanks. But a nice experiment and again, good job. 

As ever, drawn back to my Juve save. Finished season 7, and I've finally won the CL. On penalties against Real Madrid, so very happy there. Can finally get a shot at the super cup and club world cup, which will be nice if I can add them to my collection. I also went unbeaten in the league for the first time! Think I'm nearing 50ish games unbeaten in the competition.

I Started in Seri A with Sassuolo. So many young and talanted players playing Seri A. Kean, Orsolini, Cutrone, Pinamonti, D'Amico, Chiesa, Meret, Capezzi, Politano, Murgia bla,bla. I thing best young players in Seri A. 4-5 years later ıts very enjoyable playing this league. I Love Seri A..

I have so strong tactic and 4th season I won the Seri A with Sassuolo..

2 hours ago, Bursaboys said:

Position ?  I Managed Udinese, ıt was very funny and maybe I can help you..

They have a great midfield and attack, i need ball playing defenders and right and left back, how did you in the league during the first season?

1 saat önce, Ninza said:

They have a great midfield and attack, i need ball playing defenders and right and left back, how did you in the league during the first season?

Paulo Diaz from San lorenzo. He is great defender. I used him with Angella. Left back Luca Germoni from Lazio, Right back Pol Liralo from Sassuolo. 

My first season with Udinese I finished 6th. I bought onyl Diaz. Second season 4th. Thirt season 3th and fourth season I won Seri A.. Rodrigo De Paul, Lasagna, Balic, Barak, Jantko so cool players. And fallow Coulibaly. He is great wonderkid. If you need a tactic, I can share with you my tactic.

14 hours ago, Bursaboys said:

Paulo Diaz from San lorenzo. He is great defender. I used him with Angella. Left back Luca Germoni from Lazio, Right back Pol Liralo from Sassuolo. 

My first season with Udinese I finished 6th. I bought onyl Diaz. Second season 4th. Thirt season 3th and fourth season I won Seri A.. Rodrigo De Paul, Lasagna, Balic, Barak, Jantko so cool players. And fallow Coulibaly. He is great wonderkid. If you need a tactic, I can share with you my tactic.

Thanks man, i think ill find a tactic, did your finances improve over the course of the few seasons?

Since my scouts for some bug stopped scouting, I have to manage them myself  for a bit(even if I didn't want because like this the game gets way easier).
I have 17 free scouts. I am thinking to divide them like this:

1) Champions league
2) Europa League
3) Serie A
4) Premier league
5) La liga
6) Ligue 1
7) Bundesliga
8) Liga NOS
9) Eredivisie
10) Campeonato Brasileiro Série A
11) Liga Argentina de Football (Argentina)
12) Scandinavia
13) Est Europa
14) CL youth league
15) Africa
16) North or South America
17) Free for competitions during the year

What do you think?

hace 6 horas, Akustik dijo:

Any ideas for a box to box for my Roma's team ?
He must accept a rotation's role behind Naingollan and Strootman.

Look in Portugal, they have some good and cheap players 

16 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Since my scouts for some bug stopped scouting, I have to manage them myself  for a bit(even if I didn't want because like this the game gets way easier).
I have 17 free scouts. I am thinking to divide them like this:

What do you think?

I always set it up myself.

1 next opposition
1 Serie A
1 Serie B
1 Primavera

Then depending on the number of scouts I go by regions.

Central, South, Eastern Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, UK, South America.
Northern Africa and Central America if I have enough s couts.

Usually at least 2 scouts on Central, South Europe, UK and South America.

21 hours ago, Akustik said:

Any ideas for a box to box for my Roma's team ?
He must accept a rotation's role behind Naingollan and Strootman.

Budget? Season? My highest recommendation would be Ndombele but he has a season-long loan to Lyon and if they buy him its highly unlikely you'll get him until January 2019. Otherwise Marco Benassi (Fiorentina) or Dragos Nedelcu (Steau I believe) are good options. 

Le 26/06/2018 à 19:31, zlatanera a dit :

Budget? Season? My highest recommendation would be Ndombele but he has a season-long loan to Lyon and if they buy him its highly unlikely you'll get him until January 2019. Otherwise Marco Benassi (Fiorentina) or Dragos Nedelcu (Steau I believe) are good options. 

First season (june 2017). Budget 15M € for a mezzala (attack) or Box to box

4 hours ago, Akustik said:

First season (june 2017). Budget 15M € for a mezzala (attack) or Box to box

Nedelcu should be around €3-5m and his natural role is SV which is just b2b in the dm strata, so make him your top priority. Nicolo Barella is worth a look as well, can play a variety of roles in midfield. Not sure if either are available first window if i'm perfectly honest though. 

Il y a 2 heures, zlatanera a dit :

Nedelcu should be around €3-5m and his natural role is SV which is just b2b in the dm strata, so make him your top priority. Nicolo Barella is worth a look as well, can play a variety of roles in midfield. Not sure if either are available first window if i'm perfectly honest though. 

Nedelcu just arrived in his team. Xadas or Gerson could be play at mezzala attack's role ?

8 hours ago, Akustik said:

Nedelcu just arrived in his team. Xadas or Gerson could be play at mezzala attack's role ?

Ah that's a shame. What about Barella? Xadas is outstanding, I have him as my corner taker on my current team and he is outstanding, he also pops up outside the box on my throws and gets off a few distance shots. Can't remember if he's got much in the way of physicality but certainly I don't see why he couldn't. Gerson makes sense for now as he's at your club, both lack the Tackling attribute but given my success with Half Backs who can't tackle I wouldn't worry. 

Out of interest, what is your setup? What is Lorenzo Pellegrini doing in it?

8 saat önce, zlatanera said:

Ah that's a shame. What about Barella? Xadas is outstanding, I have him as my corner taker on my current team and he is outstanding, he also pops up outside the box on my throws and gets off a few distance shots. Can't remember if he's got much in the way of physicality but certainly I don't see why he couldn't. Gerson makes sense for now as he's at your club, both lack the Tackling attribute but given my success with Half Backs who can't tackle I wouldn't worry. 

Why you`re searching players. Use Pellegrini. He is great player.

My players won the Balon D'or and World Goalkeeper of the Year! Very happy. Here's a little update on my squad

Gjoni is my star man, academy product, 117 goals and 50 assists in 169 league appearances, 2 Golden Boy awards, World Golden Shoe and finally a Balon D'or!

42ed8ae1ace1f6401b36a383ac9b6276.png

Aguilera has just won world goalkeeper of the year. I signed him for £6m four or five years ago. He's been my starter for the last two and a bit years, averaging a goal conceded every other game. More clean sheets than goals conceded for the last two (and a half) seasons.

afaea46a67d0fba3f57af62464ad09f5.png

Abel was signed for £9m at the age of 17, he's definitely turned out to be worth it

738d51d8a45ec2c20a7128be6c1faae7.png

Poimenidis was £15m, had a good debut season but a little lackluster this year. Still trying to find his place, really. Once I get rid of that ridiculous short, simple passes PPM he will likely replace Abel as my DLP, with Abel taking up his position as a Mezalla

3a51b1af56bb331dfacf29077aa797e7.png

These are the players I'm most excited about:

Porcino - Another academy product, I want to keep him around at the club as a superb squad player.

bc6fe9096452edd59871a4f5815c7f6b.png

Ngubane was £650k a year and a half ago, and he's been brilliant so far. He's my back up to Rugani and Caldera (an incredible partnership I've had for the last four or five years), and has stepped up massively when needed. Making amazing progression.

3ae8c3892334f2a62f2d5a1abec6989c.png

Correia was £4m, bags of potential. May have to switch to a back three with the talent I have.

209349322bd75c5cf374e1dc76fb87e4.png

Marailton - My newest addition, £16.25m release clause. No way I could pass him up, but I'd already used up my non-EU slot. Sent him back to Cruzeiro back on loan until the end of their season (Jan). Now desperately trying to sell Kessie who is somehow my worst non-EU player, probably for a big loss, just to get this guy registered.

12ffbb1a436858a9467dc587f47fdf66.png

Il 1/7/2018 in 17:08 , Aizo4576 ha scritto:

Gjoni is my star man, academy product, 117 goals and 50 assists in 169 league appearances, 2 Golden Boy awards, World Golden Shoe and finally a Balon D'or!

Is him even albanian right? I remember you posted longtime ago a pic of a player from your youth team that looked very promising! Amazing if is him

PS: how to you scout? Do you manage yourself where send your scouts? Do you manually scout single players?

9 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Is him even albanian right? I remember you posted longtime ago a pic of a player from your youth team that looked very promising! Amazing if is him

PS: how to you scout? Do you manage yourself where send your scouts? Do you manually scout single players?

It is him indeed! You must have seen him very early, I think he switched to Italian within a week

I have my scouts focused on youth, but I don't choose where to send them. I have a lot of them, and I send them to scout players a lot. Very often I'll be searching for players under 20, scouting any I haven't, keeping an eye out. I'll also occasionally scout youth intakes if I can be bothered

Le 29/06/2018 à 2:24 AM, zlatanera a dit :

My tactic is PILGRIMAGE 451 MUP 101. I only start my new career so i don't any play match.

2 ore fa, Aizo4576 ha scritto:

I have my scouts focused on youth, but I don't choose where to send them.

For a bug my scouts don't scout alone anymore lol 
Yes, I haven't searched but I think you posted his pic as soon he came in your youth team!

I am being way more conservative.. I am at the end of 3rd season but I still have many juventus players

On 07/07/2018 at 17:15, Akustik said:

Any ideas for a mezzala (attack) for my Roma's team ?
June 2018
Budget 15 M
status rotation

I signed Barella for Roma in summer 2018 and I also had Renato Sanchez on loan who can play in that role. To be honest though I find that Lorenzo Pellegrini is an excellent option in that role in a 4123 with a DLP behind him.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, 

Have started up a new game on an updated database (so with Ronaldo at Juve etc) and thinking of starting off in Italy.

I briefly scouted through the team options, definitely didn't want one of the bigger sides. I think I am going to settle on Genoa, who I found out are actually the oldest team existing in Italy. It's a pity they didn't hold onto Pellegri though, but still some talent in the squad. Anyone else playing with them?

Also, can someone explain to me the non EU rules in Serie A, I tried to read through the various combinations but it did my head in! 

Archived