FM18: Serie A - The home of Calcio

stgahoy

34 minutes ago, zlatanera said:

That's a shame. It's probably because Conti starts with that injury. If you muddle through until summer I imagine Conti will have usurped him and they'll not care any more.

It's exactly what happened. Conti is still injured for another 5 weeks.  I just got a 2 year loan for Alex Pinto accepted. He looks like he has a ton of potential.  I am looking to terminate Douglas Costa's loan. His average rating is 6.68 and his goal total is 1 in 19 matches.  I need to find a replacement before I terminate his loan. 

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Juventus said:

It's exactly what happened. Conti is still injured for another 5 weeks.  I just got a 2 year loan for Alex Pinto accepted. He looks like he has a ton of potential.  I am looking to terminate Douglas Costa's loan. His average rating is 6.68 and his goal total is 1 in 19 matches.  I need to find a replacement before I terminate his loan. 

Yeah Pinto is an outstanding prospect. Last time I played my Fiorentina save Manchester United bought him for £40 million.

Great thread guys, it inspired me to start a Lazio save. Just finished my first season, which was a definite success overall.

5add184fd5d75_S.S.Lazio_TransferHistory.thumb.png.19ec420fb5857c9388ff10226c0bd2a7.png

First transfer window I signed Berardi, who I think is a steal at £23m. Really effective player. Sold off some dead wood, boosting my finances. In January I had a good offer for Bastos and so I replaced him with the much cheaper Ranocchia as my 3rd choice CB. Zappacosta was a good loan signing, better than what I had in the RB position.

5add186892e25_S.S.Lazio_Overview.thumb.png.64eaaf257e0825fd49eca905149ff86a.png

This was my first choice 11 for much of the season.  Savic was probably my best player but Berardi was not far behind. Immobile also did his job well, banging in the goals.

5add188da95f1_S.S.Lazio_Competitions.thumb.png.cfb2cd4d856d960c952b64eef96f05c4.png

Started off well beating Juve 3-1 in the Super Cup.  The Coppa Italia final was also against Juve and was a tough game. I was missing some key players through injury and went 1-0 down. What changed the game around though was after about 70 mins, I took off Caicedo (Immobile injured) and put Nani up top as a false nine. I also switched my IFs to attack. Nani then gets 2 goals and i've won the cup! Tactical brilliance...or I was just lucky hah! 

The Europa League was pretty easy to be honest, I didn't really face anyone that good. Smashed Monaco 3-0 in the final. Savic was unbelievable with 2 goals and 1 assist.

As for the league, it came down to a final match showdown between me and Juve! I was 2 points behind them and so needed the win at home...but as you can see I lost. 2-3, gutted. To be honest I did lose to them away as well and Inter home and away also. So yea I need to improve against my  direct rivals in the league. I did beat Roma twice though which was nice.

Main aim for next season is to win the league. With a deeper squad, I think it's doable.

Hey

New to the forum. Thought I'd share  my great Inter Milan save.(not doing winter update)

Currently 19 games played and undefeated. Only conceded 5 goals in the league. Starting 11 is as follows

Handanovic- GK Defend

Dalbert- Fb -attack

Skrinar-cb

Miranda-cb

D'Ambrosio-Fb -attack

Gagliardini- DM-DLP

Brozovic- Mezzala-Support

Joao Mario- Advanced playmaker- support

Perisic- Inside Forward- support

Candreva- winger support

Icardi- Advanced Forward

Went 13 games without conceding a goal, eventually conceding to Benevento

Transfers-

IN

Lautaro Martinez 8m- decided to bring in some cover for Icardi and this lad while he started slow and moans about having too much work to do in training (training as an advanced forward to act as icardi cover) has really made an impact scoring the 92nd minute winner in the Milan derby, Only 20 I can see him becoming the man to take over Icardi in the next few years.

Kluivert- 5m rising to 8m depending on appearances and goals- Had him in my Newcastle save and he turned into a 25 goal a season inside forward so hoping he can reproduce for me in Italy

Lorenzo Tonelli- loan to buy 4m- needed cover for cb as there is only 3 in Inter team the 4m is optional but I'm really thinking of making in permanent as he has filled in nicely to cover suspensions and injuries to my first choice pairing.

Diamanti- As my whole budget seemed to go on the above 3 I decided to look at the free agents list, I decided to pick up Diamanti on a one year deal for his experience more then anything else has only played one game in the cup for me but his tutoring of the young Jens Odgaard has been amazing.

Calveit-Lewin- Karmoah (who i've heard good things about) got injured in training for 4 months so I wanted some cover for Candreva so i brought in the Everton youngster for 6 months and he has done very well so much i decided to extend to the end of season.

OUT-

Nagatomo to Fiorentina for 6m- Would have liked to keep him as cover but with Santon and Cancelo as cover for my starting fullbacks I had to except the offer.

Just coming up to the January transfer window only have 3m in the bank so I can't really bring anyone in even though given how the season has gone I don't think i need to.

Luca Mazzitelli has signed a pre-contract agreement from Sassuolo and will provide cover for Gagliardini next year at DM , I know Kondogbia is coming back but this lad has been very highly rated by my scouts and has had an exceptional season and was attracting interest from Juve and Roma so I nipped in ahead of them and got my man.

Been offered Luciano Vietto too which i'm actually pondering as a loan to buy option as i'd like to perhaps loan out Pinamonti as i think he needs game time and i always like to have at least 3 forwards on my roster.

I hope before the end of the season i can a nice budget for next year as I want to buyback  diMarco as I've heard he becomes a world beater can currently do so for 7m ( not sure if this expires end of the year).

I'll update the table later

Hello guys! Nice reading in this thread i must say! My question is, I have not played with an Serie A team for a long time. I am thinking to play with either: Fiorentina, Atalanta, Lazio, Roma, Napoli, Sampdoria and maybe even Inter.. Could anyone help me decide? Like, why I would choose for example Fiorentina or Lazio and so on and forth. 

Or maybe any other team in the league someone suggest is fun to play with would be okay too.

Would be really appreciated!

I just rejected a 98million bid for Alex Sandro from Chelsea. I was tempted to accept. 

Edit: I also just received a 100 million bid for Pjanic. I am considering it because I did buy Arthur, I am unsure if I should sell him yet because Arthur has yet to arrive at the team.  It's not even July 1st and there's lots of action.  Should I take the money? 

As promised here is the league table after 20 games

image.thumb.png.d46df796b6932d12ff49b0aeb83f1dd8.png

image.thumb.png.2c544b676840e517fa43e04e798f59a0.png

My main starting tactics.

I alternate between Valero and Vecino for Brozo and Joao i've retrained Valero to be able to cover Gagliardini when he needs to rest too.

image.thumb.png.0e74fa423f6c6a2242862178c6122cc5.png

Results so far

image.thumb.png.80e2fd934b50e857dc4b9c68c848ae34.png

image.thumb.png.f52fb7725edb1d5adc193bfb7551001f.png

Transfers

image.thumb.png.c61f0be5dd647352730cff178653e306.png

image.png

4 hours ago, Juventus said:

I just rejected a 98million bid for Alex Sandro from Chelsea. I was tempted to accept. 

Edit: I also just received a 100 million bid for Pjanic. I am considering it because I did buy Arthur, I am unsure if I should sell him yet because Arthur has yet to arrive at the team.  It's not even July 1st and there's lots of action.  Should I take the money? 

If its negotiable I'd add in a "sign replacement player first" clause and select Arthur as said replacement so they can negotiate the contract etc. but it'll keep being delayed until Arthur signs (and they're less likely to pull out than if you don't put that clause then keep delaying).

1 hour ago, lblanc said:

As promised here is the league table after 20 games

image.thumb.png.d46df796b6932d12ff49b0aeb83f1dd8.png

image.thumb.png.2c544b676840e517fa43e04e798f59a0.png

I alternate between Valero and Vecino for Brozo and Joao i've retrained Valero to be able to cover Gagliardini when he needs to rest too.

Results so far

image.thumb.png.80e2fd934b50e857dc4b9c68c848ae34.png

image.thumb.png.f52fb7725edb1d5adc193bfb7551001f.png

Transfers

image.thumb.png.c61f0be5dd647352730cff178653e306.png

image.png

Impressive so far! How do you find the Mezz and IF combine on the left? I've been considering that combo but worry they might just get in the way of each other. 

I sold Pjanic. I needed the money, the board only gave me 8 million as a transfer budget. 

For the heck of it, I tried sign to Cristiano Ronaldo. His agent was demanding a 100 million agent. My reaction was wtf. That's highest agent fee I've ever seen. 

7 hours ago, zlatanera said:

Impressive so far! How do you find the Mezz and IF combine on the left? I've been considering that combo but worry they might just get in the way of each other. 

They work very well together (actually surprised they don't have a link between them) when Perisic cuts in Brozovic slips out wide to support Dalbert. Not sure if it's just that they are both Croats that it works as I have found it at times when I play Eder that they can sometimes end up in the same area. But perhaps given time together they could work too.

9 hours ago, lblanc said:

Gagliardini is amazing, I don`t think there`s a midfield role he can`t play, I`ve used him as BWM, DLP with both duties, BBM, Mezzala, CM, Regista and he delivered every single time. Brozovic is good too, but I`m annoyed because most of the time during games he has the "looks complacent" description, that`s why I prefer Vecino and Kondogbia ahead of him, Vecino is more consistent and also a better goalscorer than him. Chelsea and Leverkusen are interested in signing Brozovic in my game, if they come up with an offer, he`s leaving.

How`s Pinamonti doing for you?

2 hours ago, Marius_R said:

Gagliardini is amazing, I don`t think there`s a midfield role he can`t play, I`ve used him as BWM, DLP with both duties, BBM, Mezzala, CM, Regista and he delivered every single time. Brozovic is good too, but I`m annoyed because most of the time during games he has the "looks complacent" description, that`s why I prefer Vecino and Kondogbia ahead of him, Vecino is more consistent and also a better goalscorer than him. Chelsea and Leverkusen are interested in signing Brozovic in my game, if they come up with an offer, he`s leaving.

How`s Pinamonti doing for you?

Yep Gagliardini has been amazing my other two tactics as well in the 4-3-3 I have him as the middle  of two ap as cm (d) and he is a rock and the 4-2-3-1 he is bwm and again amazing.

I've only really played Pinamonti in the cup games and perhaps for the last few minutes of games where i'm comfortable he hasn't really disappointed me, in fact he scored the winning goal in the cup match against Torino and a lovely goal in the crotone game, as I said I'm thinking of bringing in Vietto as cover for Icardi and Martinez so I can send him out on loan to hopefully give him some first team experience.

Brozovic did go through a little bad patch for me so i did drop him for 2-3 games he then moaned about wanting to leave as he wasn't getting the game time, I decided to challenge him to prove me wrong and starting him the next game which was the Sampdoria one and well he didn't disappoint as he was involved in everything and as you see from above I won 5-0.

Vecino has been hit and miss for me, at times he is unplayable but times he tries crazy cross field balls which put me under pressure. His lax pass led to the first goal I conceded against Benevento, but i'll agree he is a decent goal scorer as he seems to like lurk around the edge of the box and he has a thunderbolt on him.

I'm 50/50 at the moment about Kondogbia and where he can fit into my team, Valero is getting older and i've found him to tire very easily in games he plays even though he links up well with all options and as said covers Gagliardini when he needs to be rested. (which tbh due to no European football isn't that much)

He he worth keeping or should I look to try cash in in the summer?

It`s worth keeping Kondogbia if you don`t have a better replacement for him, you`ll have European football next season, so you`ll need to rotate quite a lot and he`s good to have around, as he`s a versatile player and can play in both the DM and the CM strata. 

58 minutes ago, Marius_R said:

It`s worth keeping Kondogbia if you don`t have a better replacement for him, you`ll have European football next season, so you`ll need to rotate quite a lot and he`s good to have around, as he`s a versatile player and can play in both the DM and the CM strata. 

Yeah think he will come in handy for rotation when back in Europe. Anyone else out on loan who I should be looking to keep Barbosa I've heard can be hit and miss but I think he'll be the perfect rotation with Candreva.

Slighty annoyed that Murillo is agreed transfer would have came in useful to replace Miranda

2 ore fa, Marius_R ha scritto:

Gagliardini and Kondogbia are OP ahah the second made me crazy in the match vs inter :D 

1 hour ago, lblanc said:

Yeah think he will come in handy for rotation when back in Europe. Anyone else out on loan who I should be looking to keep Barbosa I've heard can be hit and miss but I think he'll be the perfect rotation with Candreva.

With the winter transfers update, Barbosa was on loan to Santos until December 2018, and 2 months before returning to Inter, he suffered a cruciate ligament injury which ruled him out for almost 7 months. He wasn`t exactly a world beater anyway, but being out for so long ruined him for good and I sold him to Marseille the following summer transfer window for 6.75M. Got Berardi on a free transfer as a replacement for him and he hasn`t disappointed me tbf, especially since Candreva was out for 4 months. He`s my 3rd goalscorer now, behind Pinamonti and Perisic.

There`s an Italian AMC in the Under 20s, Niccolo Zaniolo, he turns out pretty good and could be a decent back-up to Joao Mario, and Jens Odgaard and Facundo Colidio turn out good too, Odgaard can be used in a similar way to which Mandzukic is used at Juventus IRL.

21 minutes ago, Marius_R said:

With the winter transfers update, Barbosa was on loan to Santos until December 2018, and 2 months before returning to Inter, he suffered a cruciate ligament injury which ruled him out for almost 7 months. He wasn`t exactly a world beater anyway, but being out for so long ruined him for good and I sold him to Marseille the following summer transfer window for 6.75M. Got Berardi on a free transfer as a replacement for him and he hasn`t disappointed me tbf, especially since Candreva was out for 4 months. He`s my 3rd goalscorer now, behind Pinamonti and Perisic.

There`s an Italian AMC in the Under 20s, Niccolo Zaniolo, he turns out pretty good and could be a decent back-up to Joao Mario, and Jens Odgaard and Facundo Colidio turn out good too, Odgaard can be used in a similar way to which Mandzukic is used at Juventus IRL.

Not playing with the Winter update so he is still at Benfica. Jens Odgaard is defintely one i have earmarked to bring up perhaps next year for more experience as said I brought in Diamanti on a free and his mentoring has been brilliant for the young lad.

On 2018-04-23 at 19:34, kinali9 said:

Hello guys! Nice reading in this thread i must say! My question is, I have not played with an Serie A team for a long time. I am thinking to play with either: Fiorentina, Atalanta, Lazio, Roma, Napoli, Sampdoria and maybe even Inter.. Could anyone help me decide? Like, why I would choose for example Fiorentina or Lazio and so on and forth. 

Or maybe any other team in the league someone suggest is fun to play with would be okay too.

Sorry about the ****ed up post upwards.  Anyone could help me why i would choose to play with either Fiorentina, Atalanta or Sampdoria? Thanks.

After starting another save with my local club, I was bored after one season. Having started every FM since I first bought it (FM16, yes 16) and winning the title in my first season - I decided to look elsewhere. Having loaded a various of leagues, I applied for a Portuguese team and Lazio Roma. It so happend that Lazio offered me the job! 

ifrm7b2svoij.18.57.png

Having seen the team, I have no idea how to start yet. But this is the squad I took over. We will see what we can make of it. Media Prediction is 6th, so should be fun. 

c5eyqlandz.18.35.png
489sh5p8mf.18.42.png

8 hours ago, lblanc said:

Anyone ever bought Ander Herrera for an Italian club?

Is out of contract and end of the season and i'm thinking of bringing him in to replace Borja Valero.

Scrap that he wants 200k a week and to be a key player and near 10m signing on fee so he can fuff right off

On 2018-04-23 at 19:34, kinali9 said:

No one answered me on this one :( But did Atalanta, Sampdoria and Lazio do bad transfers in january or not? Thinking of playing with either old database or new.

2 hours ago, kinali9 said:

No one answered me on this one :( But did Atalanta, Sampdoria and Lazio do bad transfers in january or not? Thinking of playing with either old database or new.

It all depends in what you want from an Italian save

If you want to really challenge Juve i'd advise Inter, Roma or Napoli those are the 3 prob best equipped. Lazio have one the best attackers in Italy in Immobile get the ball to him and he'll score but they lack depth imo

Samp and Atalanta would be a nice challenge the latter have a very young team. Same goes for Fiorentina

Torino would be another decent option if looking for a good challenge. if you can keep Belloti you could challenge for CL places if it clicks (they are currently 3rd in my Inter save

7 minutes ago, lblanc said:

It all depends in what you want from an Italian save

If you want to really challenge Juve i'd advise Inter, Roma or Napoli those are the 3 prob best equipped. Lazio have one the best attackers in Italy in Immobile get the ball to him and he'll score but they lack depth imo

Samp and Atalanta would be a nice challenge the latter have a very young team. Same goes for Fiorentina

Torino would be another decent option if looking for a good challenge. if you can keep Belloti you could challenge for CL places if it clicks (they are currently 3rd in my Inter save

Thanks for the Reply! I think i will go with Fiorentina since zlatanera has helped me alot via private message with a lot of questions i had haha!

So I concede more the one goal for the first time this season to Juventus in the semi final 1st leg of Coppa Italia but I scored 5!!!

image.png.5f2cbb1313596b345121b30e321c7593.png

Was slightly annoyed when I let them back into the game but I made changes bringing on Vietto to support Martinez who had become isolated up front and he caused the Juve backline havoc as he combined brilliantly down the right hand side with Candreva to set up two quick fire goals for Lautaro to complete his hat-trick and then caused Chiellini to put through his own net.

Up next it's Napoli at the San Siro, the table shall show the importance of this one.

Win and I most likely have one hand on the Scudetto

image.png.04bb38cdfec7ebe9409d454b826b0774.png

After a failed attempt, once again, with Chievo, I have opted to start with newly promoted SPAL. They had the players for my preferred 532 formation, and it seemed an exciting challenge to keep them in Serie A.

Lazio made an offer for my right back Lazzari, that I couldn't turn down. Otherwise I am working on bringing in 2-4 new players. I am mainly looking for loans, as I really can't attract/afford enough quality otherwise.

5ae1969f68c86_NicolTrevisan_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.4aa7091726cd9ed434700fa99d5ba85c.png

Back to my Roma save after a break, and the conveyor belt of world-class youth products starts up again! Trevisan here has a "Best of His Generation" tag (no mean feat in a team full of world class players) and has been likened to current Italy legend Donnarumma. I think I'll throw him into the team immediately (18 points ahead of 2nd) and let him stay there for the next 20 years. That strength 4 needs to be worked on, but 14 free kicks at 15... the next Rogerio Ceni? :lol:

19 minutes ago, FlairRA said:

5ae1969f68c86_NicolTrevisan_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.4aa7091726cd9ed434700fa99d5ba85c.png

Back to my Roma save after a break, and the conveyor belt of world-class youth products starts up again! Trevisan here has a "Best of His Generation" tag (no mean feat in a team full of world class players) and has been likened to current Italy legend Donnarumma. I think I'll throw him into the team immediately (18 points ahead of 2nd) and let him stay there for the next 20 years. That strength 4 needs to be worked on, but 14 free kicks at 15... the next Rogerio Ceni? :lol:

What is it about Roma that means you get so many good regens???

I'm starting a new Serie A save and cannot decide who to be!

Just now, Aizo4576 said:

What is it about Roma that means you get so many good regens???

I'm starting a new Serie A save and cannot decide who to be!

Honestly I don't know, but I described it as a Sir Alex's United on steroids. The main thing for me was that in the first 5-7 years, I got a "Golden Generation" once and a "Best of His Generation" every single year it was incredible, the players are still here. Then I got lazy and didn't renew my U18 staff contracts so I had no U18 staff... got nothing special for 6-7 years. A few decent squad players. So then I realized how important it was, so I signed the best U18 coaches with 15+ Working With Youngsters and now I've immediately got Trevisan! I suppose the secret is obvious, a good HOYD and facilities, but also the best U-18 coaches that are excellent with youngsters and most importantly, have 100% knowledge of the nation.

Would 100% recommend Roma, but I feel Napoli might be a better challenge: An amazing squad full of technical and classy players, in real-life they need to topple Juventus so that adds an added element to it! Serie A in general is fun, anyone but Juventus, and the 14 subs is awesome (I only use 8-10 though).

After looking through the scouting feature it really is amazing how many world-class or very good players that have come through the academy, more than I thought: 4 world-class legendary players in my squad, then another 3 outside (I sold them as they hated big matches), and another 10 players playing in the CL, and 50 or so on as you can see (aside from 10 or so signings I didn't count). 

5ae19f4b04803_ASRoma_PlayersPlayerSearch.thumb.png.1e8dadd1818ea571886e1b353f4e8dbd.png

3 minutes ago, FlairRA said:

Honestly I don't know, but I described it as a Sir Alex's United on steroids. The main thing for me was that in the first 5-7 years, I got a "Golden Generation" once and a "Best of His Generation" every single year it was incredible, the players are still here. Then I got lazy and didn't renew my U18 staff contracts so I had no U18 staff... got nothing special for 6-7 years. A few decent squad players. So then I realized how important it was, so I signed the best U18 coaches with 15+ Working With Youngsters and now I've immediately got Trevisan! I suppose the secret is obvious, a good HOYD and facilities, but also the best U-18 coaches that are excellent with youngsters and most importantly, have 100% knowledge of the nation.

Would 100% recommend Roma, but I feel Napoli might be a better challenge: An amazing squad full of technical and classy players, in real-life they need to topple Juventus so that adds an added element to it! Serie A in general is fun, anyone but Juventus, and the 14 subs is awesome (I only use 8-10 though).

After looking through the scouting feature it really is amazing how many world-class or very good players that have come through the academy, more than I thought: 4 world-class legendary players in my squad, then another 3 outside (I sold them as they hated big matches), and another 10 players playing in the CL, and 50 or so on as you can see (aside from 10 or so signings I didn't count). 

5ae19f4b04803_ASRoma_PlayersPlayerSearch.thumb.png.1e8dadd1818ea571886e1b353f4e8dbd.png

I normally manage in the Serie A! Milan very often, and I've had a good Juve save this year.

I'm thinking either Roma, Inter or Napoli

Hi everyone, recently started a new save with Lazio and I’m struggling to find a strike partner for Immobile (who is insane), I’ve signed Santi Mina on loan from Valencia but he doesn’t seem to score any goals. Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, AdamNUFC said:

Hi everyone, recently started a new save with Lazio and I’m struggling to find a strike partner for Immobile (who is insane), I’ve signed Santi Mina on loan from Valencia but he doesn’t seem to score any goals. Any suggestions?

Go with one up top :-P Feed Ciro and he will score

18 hours ago, lblanc said:

So I concede more the one goal for the first time this season to Juventus in the semi final 1st leg of Coppa Italia but I scored 5!!!

image.png.5f2cbb1313596b345121b30e321c7593.png

Was slightly annoyed when I let them back into the game but I made changes bringing on Vietto to support Martinez who had become isolated up front and he caused the Juve backline havoc as he combined brilliantly down the right hand side with Candreva to set up two quick fire goals for Lautaro to complete his hat-trick and then caused Chiellini to put through his own net.

Up next it's Napoli at the San Siro, the table shall show the importance of this one.

Win and I most likely have one hand on the Scudetto

image.png.04bb38cdfec7ebe9409d454b826b0774.png

How are you playing Martinez to get the best of him? I’ve playing him as a complete forward at Roma but he’s doing nothing for me.

FORZA INTER!!!

Despite conceding 2 goals for the second match in succession (the first within 35 seconds) I managed to overcome Napoli 3-2

image.png.d015da8afc895a387a5bc2566353cfa4.png

Mertens ran me ragged for whole game. Gagliardini picked the right moment to score his first Inter goal to get us back into the game, then Lautaro who after his hat trick vs Juventus started ahead of Icardi put me 2-1 ahead just before the break. It was Mertens again who equalised but a bullet of a header from Skriniar sent the Curva Nord ballistic.

The last 15 minutes (the ref decided for some mad reason to play 6 minutes of added time :idiot:) was the longest i've ever felt playing FM  but I prevailed to go 19 points clear. 

1 hour ago, stevecummins78 said:

How are you playing Martinez to get the best of him? I’ve playing him as a complete forward at Roma but he’s doing nothing for me.

I retrained him as an Advanced Forward (he moaned in Training) and he started off slow for me I'll admit but I persisted with him bringing him on for the last 10/20 minutes of games and he has grown into someone which I feel can take over the number 9 from Icardi if he leaves. 

14 minutes ago, lblanc said:

I retrained him as an Advanced Forward (he moaned in Training) and he started off slow for me I'll admit but I persisted with him bringing him on for the last 10/20 minutes of games and he has grown into someone which I feel can take over the number 9 from Icardi if he leaves. 

Yeah he is high maintenance isn’t he?!  I might do the same, I’ve got him and Schick as my two forwards. With Tumminello as back up.

@AdamNUFC Assuming you're playing Immobile in his natural role of AF, try get a more complete player to complement him - someone who can both provide and score. Lautaro Martinez gets a lot of mention in the thread right now as he has a low release clause - Fiete Arp from Hamburg is also a good option, or if you have the money Kasper Dolberg is perhaps the best CF-Su in the game. I've had a very simplistic 442 on the go with Hamburg and the AF / DLF-Su partnership has been working very well - Bobby Wood as DLF was eventually phased out for the more complete Arp and performances only improved. 

I having fun with Parma save. finished 5 or 6 in the serie A, just after prometed from Serie B. D'Amico at the age of 18 won Serie A player of the year with close to 20 goals and assist as Trequartista.

If someone searching for cheap profile regista or dlp - Antonio Vacca from Parma is great one. 

7 hours ago, zlatanera said:

@AdamNUFC Assuming you're playing Immobile in his natural role of AF, try get a more complete player to complement him - someone who can both provide and score. Lautaro Martinez gets a lot of mention in the thread right now as he has a low release clause - Fiete Arp from Hamburg is also a good option, or if you have the money Kasper Dolberg is perhaps the best CF-Su in the game. I've had a very simplistic 442 on the go with Hamburg and the AF / DLF-Su partnership has been working very well - Bobby Wood as DLF was eventually phased out for the more complete Arp and performances only improved. 

I went to sign Martinez but they had already signed 2 non-EU players so that stopped that, will look to sign him when the season ends though, cheers.

Finished my 3rd season with Inter, won the league quite comfortably for the 2nd time in a row, but it`s in the Champions League where the unexpected happened:

1bZYEfh.png

We won our group, then drew Arsenal and thought this is it. Won 4-1 at the Emirates though, but they did have a sending off before half time, when it was still 0-0. Juventus followed and after a 1-1 draw in Torino, we beat them comfortably at home to set up us for a semifinal against PSG. We lost at home, Mbapped scored the only goal in the 89th minute, but the 2nd leg was amazing. Kovacic was sent off after 7 minutes and we scored 3 times to turn it around and qualify for the final. 

OBuvLJe.png

It was another great performance, Real Madrid didn`t send a single shot on target, and....Icardi left for Real Madrid because he felt he can`t win the Champions League at Inter. Two seasons later, his team lose a Champions League final against Inter, and not only that, but he`s been benched for most of the season because Real signed Harry Kane and he plays as their lone striker. And Icardi didn`t play at all in the final. Karma. :D

In the league it`s been pretty straight forward, we lost the last two games, but we already had the league wrapped up.

1u6MVmI.png

I`m annoyed at losing in the cup to Udinese on penalties, it would`ve been a great chance to win the Treble.

Archived