FM16 : Liverpool FC - Ran out of Klopp puns

cezar.sl

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finding it hard to get a tactic going on the new update might take me a few starts but i will get there

try playing more narrow with the tactic you were using on 16.2. seems to have fixed mine a bit. I was playing balanced width and changed is down to narrow

Havent played since before xmas, and i have just continued my previous save from release which was just at the start of season 2.

Sticking with my fave formation 4-1-2-2-1 (4-3-3), but have cut back on the instructions as honestly you dont need that many.

Gotze is available on Bosman but he wants about £175k p/w - I dont like paying over £100k p/w and I dont know what I'd do with Coutinho v2 - I'm having enough fun trying to keep my existing squad happy with their playing time

Just started my old save with liverpool again and saw this threat. See a lot of similarities to my save.

Started with West Ham, became 2nd and then Liverpool wanted me. Now in the 4th season. Managed to become champions two times in a row, and lost the CL-final in 2nd season. Had a lot of fun with transfers. For instance bought Horn 2nd season for 9 mil, then PSG wanted Horn for 39 mil which was exactly the release clausule of Rulli. Furthermore PSG bought ballotelli for 36 mil and firmino for 96 mil....Only goal left is winning the CL...will be hard in a group with milan, psg and olympiakos..

Currently my line up is a 4-2-3-1:

GK: Rulli

DR: Clyne -> is a real beast

DC: Rugani -> bought pretty cheap from juve (they now want him back for 40 mil...)

DC: Sokratis Papastopoulos (hard name)-> cheap and very good in air.

DL: Rodriguez -> still not that convinced about him

MC: Pogba -> Yep bought him 4th season for around 100 mil.

MC: Kovacic -> bought pretty cheap from real and has really nice stats.

AMR: Markovic -> One of the most consistent players of my team, lots of assists!

AMC: Coutinho -> Who else?

AML: Lincoln -> Needed a left winger, is a bit inconsistent but also very young/

ST: Origi -> probably the position with the most rotation. Now in the 4th season origi has 10 goals in around 5 apps.

Bench:

Zieler: -> cheap homegrown player

Flanagan

emre can

Rodrigo bentancur

ibe

jack robinson

sturrigde -> did not convinced me at all.

Vietto -> bought him and suddenly origi started to score....

Sturaro -> rotates a lot with pogba and kovacic, really solid player and a bargain.

Schurrle -> was bought in 1st season, saved me a lot of times as reserve.

Henderson

Sakho

Mammana

Lucas

Started a new save with the new update but I'm really struggling with my tactic that was so good before the update.

In my first save I went to season 4, won league twice and champs league. With the new update I've played 21 games, won 5 and drawn 11. My tactics really not doing it.

Any help??

I prefer to play with young , cheap players, developing them , and try to sell them.

Have good finances, and good wage budget

Will try to sell mig big earners, anf scout for good , young players.

Maybe i will be sacked next season

Here is the team

team%202018-19_zpspco7pgst.jpg

Finances 8 Juni 2019

finances%202018_zpszjr6ghfr.jpg

Transfers 2018-19

transfers%202018-2019_zpssv3bnls4.jpg

On their way

On%20their%20way_zpsssplun8f.jpg

Great place to win CHL

Fine%20place%20to%20win%20Champions%20league_zpsq35qedfc.jpg

CHL stats

CL%20final_zpsqf2jpxvf.jpg

Milner out for 5/6 months with a broken leg in training...just when he was in top form!

Also, why is my Europa League Knock out game on a Thursday and a PL game on a Saturday? With the return leg on Thursday after that...Shouldn't it be Thurs, Sun, Thurs?

Could people give me your personal opinions on who you think Jurgen will go for this summer? and which players you think he might let go? Trying to replicate Klopp so far by using the editior to set up the same profile as him. Keeping it all as realistic as possible. Using Firmino up top in the big away games and roatating Benteke/Origi. (Sturridge injured)

About half way through my first season now. Need some advice on who to target/let go.

Cheers.

Could people give me your personal opinions on who you think Jurgen will go for this summer? and which players you think he might let go? Trying to replicate Klopp so far by using the editior to set up the same profile as him. Keeping it all as realistic as possible. Using Firmino up top in the big away games and roatating Benteke/Origi. (Sturridge injured)

About half way through my first season now. Need some advice on who to target/let go.

Cheers.

Haven't you heard?

We're getting Reus, Götze and Ter Stegen so there's your transfers.

Cheers.

horn/ter stegen in as keepers

matip

jonas hector (koln)/ guierreiro[sp] (lorient)

ben chilwell (leicester)

lacazette (lyon)

markovic will come back from loan

a central midfielder will come in too.

allen, moreno, skrtel, bogdan, enrique, toure, benteke will go.

thats my opinion anyway.

Hi lads just bought the game, in second season now. was wondering how do you get Luke Shaw and Harry Kane? I used to buy them easily in fm2015 now their clubs dont sell for all the riches i throw at them, neither they get unsettled. I know in real there is no way to get a player from Man Utd but used to do so in fm 2015. My best player is Clyne at the moment along with Coutinho. Benteke was solid, sturridge and ings didnt perform to my expectations. but sold Benteke as i thought i could get Kane, but no luck.

Hi lads just bought the game, in second season now. was wondering how do you get Luke Shaw and Harry Kane? I used to buy them easily in fm2015 now their clubs dont sell for all the riches i throw at them, neither they get unsettled. I know in real there is no way to get a player from Man Utd but used to do so in fm 2015. My best player is Clyne at the moment along with Coutinho. Benteke was solid, sturridge and ings didnt perform to my expectations. but sold Benteke as i thought i could get Kane, but no luck.

The only thing that I can think of is Spurs not doing too well and he wants to move to CL football. But it'll probably be hard without that.

just seen on the editors forum a thread with a file to disable transfers for the first season.

will try it tonight and get a new game started. Holiday season 1 and take over for season 2. will bomb most of the squad

I wouldn't even try to buy Luke Shaw, as just like IRL he is constantly injured.

just seen on the editors forum a thread with a file to disable transfers for the first season.

will try it tonight and get a new game started. Holiday season 1 and take over for season 2. will bomb most of the squad

why dont you take full control of the squad from first season, and assert your mark earlier? you can turn a 30 million player maybe to 60 million player.

why dont you take full control of the squad from first season, and assert your mark earlier? you can turn a 30 million player maybe to 60 million player.

have done but struggling to get into a game now when I cant sell half the players I want out of the squad. want to holiday season 1 and pick up at the end of May where I can buy and sell as I see fit.

transfer embargo thread on the editors forum here. cant get it to work tho. have posted on the thread to see what i'm doing wrong
ive used that file its great gonna sign lot of players from the Bundsliga in season 2 get close to the squad Klopp might have next season

ive used that file its great gonna sign lot of players from the Bundsliga in season 2 get close to the squad Klopp might have next season

i cant get it to work. have it in the right place. must be doing something wrong.

Just finished my first season, I gave Jordan Rossiter a lot of first team action and he was one of my best players - might give him the number 8 shirt....

Looking to buy an AMR and a Striker, but haven't been given a budget yet... I like to buy players that are English or from the premiership - any suggestions? Strikers I'm looking at: Kane, Vardy & Berahino. AMR i'm looking at Mahrez, Shaqiri (Stoke got relegated) & Jay Rodriques (Southampton got relegated).

Also gonna play youth such as Ojo, Wilson, Sinclair.

Archived