[FM2016] 2015-2016 transfer embargo

How can I change date until June 30th 2016? Thanks!

Open the file in the editor, edit the "display records limit" to unlimited, go the clubs section, set a filter for "club is extinct no", click on the first result, scroll to the bottom, hold shift and click on the bottom result, click edit, go to the finances section, change the end date to the desired date and wait for it to complete. It might take a few minutes depending on the performance of your computer so be patient. Save the file and start a new game.

Im putting the file here...

C:/Users/"Your user name" - mine is "Michael-PC"/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/Editor Data

If you don't have the editor data folder, then just create it.

When you start a new game, make sure you select the transfer embargo file when you chose the database...

MG

just finishing off a few things and going to start a save

with this when imposing transfer embargos to clubs does this stop them buying and selling??

as last year I set up a ban the club didn't buy but sold 3 players

I know as per barca with turan IRL they could buy but not register can you pls confirm what the embargo actually does

cheers

Put it in editor data mate

i have it in the editor data folder ( I know its the right one as I have a small edited file I had done for the game in it and that shows up )

cannot get it to work. I've ticked the no transfers in first window box and unticked it and it still wont work. is there anything else you need to do?

i have it in the editor data folder ( I know its the right one as I have a small edited file I had done for the game in it and that shows up )

cannot get it to work. I've ticked the no transfers in first window box and unticked it and it still wont work. is there anything else you need to do?

Make sure you have no other files ticked mate

Make sure you have no other files ticked mate

the embargo file doesn't even show up for me to tick/untick it. I know I have it in the right folder but for some reason it wont show up even tho my Edit file does

I assume you're fully up-to-date on 16.3?

Robbo - that failed change is odd, but that team isn't even in a division, there's practically no data for it. I can only assume it's an All-Star team or something similar.

yeah fully up to date with 16.3.

have the file in the editor date folder with an edit file I've done for a couple of DB changes.

the file itself doesn't show up for me to select

I assume you're fully up-to-date on 16.3?

Robbo - that failed change is odd, but that team isn't even in a division, there's practically no data for it. I can only assume it's an All-Star team or something similar.

yep its an all star team, thought it was odd :D

file is working fine that's the main thing many thanks:thup:

Archived