Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know why you're here, Fabioke. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for the beta. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when it found me, it told me I wasn't really looking for the beta. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Fabioke. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.

This. Thread. Is. Brilliant. :D

P.S

I reckon nothing before at least about 6 this evening.

Yeah I am pretty certain we have to wait till the steam peeps get into work and they are out in California I think.

Also the Jam has got too much so it needs licking off......any volunteers?

Yeah I am pretty certain we have to wait till the steam peeps get into work and they are out in California I think.

I also kinda think why would they release it when they majority of people in this country (surely their major market?) will be at work? I won't be, but I'd understand the logic behind not letting it go live until this evening even if it was ready.

Am going to try to hold out until payday (this coming Monday in my case). Money-wise before pay day it's down to sacrificing a night out this weekend or the game this weekend. I don't get out much these days. :D

And I am really, really, really liking my current FM14 save, but can't play it. What's the point when you're binning it in the next week or two? :( I need my FM, so this time waiting is probably the hardest....

.....Can't go with the old version, can't go with the new version.

Why am I constantly refreshing this page in the hope that the Beta has been launched? i'm at work and couldn't play it anyway plus I know it won't be for at least 6 hours

even if it is today.

Am i stupid, insane or just in love with FM?

That would mean an overnight release UK time. Not gonna happen mate. Sorry. I'd think some time between tomorrow evening and midnight UK time if I was a betting man.

Damn. Didn't happen. Ah well, won't be a sick day tomorrow.

12 Minutes Ago #1

Beta Release Time Info!!!!

Hi Lads,

I have just spoke with my mate who works at SI on FM and he has assured me FM will be released at some point TODAY. They have a team meeting at lunch time to discuss a suitable time.

Excited now!

....seems legit lol

12 Minutes Ago #1

Hi Lads,

I have just spoke with my mate who works at SI on FM and he has assured me FM will be released at some point TODAY. They have a team meeting at lunch time to discuss a suitable time.

Excited now!

....seems legit lol

What is dis, I dont even... Oo

12 Minutes Ago #1

Hi Lads,

Excited now!

....seems legit lol

I'm not sure...I was talking to my father's friend's dog's owner's binman's hairdresser's uncle, and he assured me that it would be tomorrow. I don't know what to think now.

But seriously, that's one of two things

1) He's trolling

2) He's telling the truth, and putting his "friend's" job at risk by divulging information widely that shouldn't be divulged.

Either way, fantastic job guy!

12 Minutes Ago #1

Hi Lads,

Excited now!

....seems legit lol

It feels like transfer deadline day with all these ITK's lol ....

"My friends, brothers, sisters,cousins, best friend knows someone who works for Accrington Stanley, he has said they are in talks to sign Messi!!"

"My friends, brothers, sisters,cousins, best friend knows someone who works for Accrington Stanley, he has said they are in talks to sign Messi!!"

Has Miles been spotted at Heathrow yet? I swear I saw him boarding a flight to Iceland...BUT WHAT COULD IT MEAN?!

Accrington Stanley! Who are they? etc :)

Don't be so desperate for the beta that you'll happily fall for the most blindingly obvious trolling attempts, guys. Honestly.

Here you come, bursting our bubble with your tales of reason and sanity..

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!

Don't be so desperate for the beta that you'll happily fall for the most blindingly obvious trolling attempts, guys. Honestly.

....hence the seems legit ;)

And anyway, unless Jim Watt tells me otherwise in a yellow tie on ssnews i believe nothing

Have you seen there european fella that gets owned by Miles then bottles it on his twitter? Its worth a read for 2 minutes of amusement lol

https://twitter.com/aritzportuondo/status/525048926156886016

I know it must be frustrating for Miles when people keep asking why they can't give a definitive time/date when the beta is going to be released, especially as they have said all along that 2 weeks before is an approximate but to reply to a paying customer like this....? does anyone else think it's just not very professional?

Archived