Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's 7am over this way, I'll go to work, come back and hopefully it will be up.

That would mean an overnight release UK time. Not gonna happen mate. Sorry. I'd think some time between tomorrow evening and midnight UK time if I was a betting man.

Like i said earlier, miles tweeted me back and said he will know by 8 pm tommorrow if its being released tommorrow, so until then guys get some sleep as it could be a long night tommorrow :thup:

By 8pm means at any time before... :D

https://steamdb.info/app/295270/graphs/

There are still ~30 people playing FM15 right now, compared to the norm of 15 overnight. That means either there's SI staff making last-minute preparations, or review copies have been sent out. Either way they must be pretty happy with it, and I'd say unless there's a major hiccup they're probably aiming to release tomorrow.

https://steamdb.info/app/295270/graphs/

There are still ~30 people playing FM15 right now, compared to the norm of 15 overnight. That means either there's SI staff making last-minute preparations, or review copies have been sent out. Either way they must be pretty happy with it, and I'd say unless there's a major hiccup they're probably aiming to release tomorrow.

Miles has just got 29 mates round his for an all-nighter. :D

Miles Jacobson @milesSI · 7h 7 hours ago

To save myself any more abuse or questions about it tonight, the beta is definitely not tonight. Still don't know when. But not tonight.

You can go to bed now.

You could argue that its no longer "tonight" though, but "tomorrow". Personally I would love for it to come out in the next few hours, but I am sure it wont be here until tomorrow evening at the earliest.

I think we all know it's going to be tomorrow, or Friday at a push, but more likely tomorrow! I'm going for late afternoon/early evening tomorrow, when I'll be at work, such is my luck!

When I say tomorrow I mean Thursday by the way...even though it technically is Thursday already.

Just to double check, if i purchase the game tomorrow, or up until release date, I will still have beta access? Albeit for the time until release?

For example, if I pre-order tomorrow, or friday I will get access to the beta through steam if purchased with teh Beta code?

In answer to the thread title - I wasn't

Now beause of this I am.

Productivity just went down here :)

So much anticipation for this. Gunna start a youtube career for the first time too, should be an interesting FM all around :)

So when it's put up, only then will it available for download I'm guessing? I mean, like how you can pre-load some games before release, you can't for this beta as there's nothing to download right now?

Yeah, if you've put your key into Steam, or pre-ordered it from Steam directly, it'll be in your library. Then it's just down to SI to make it available and you will be able to download it. No pre-loading as far as I know, because it's still being tested right up until the last minute.

Yeah, if you've put your key into Steam, or pre-ordered it from Steam directly, it'll be in your library. Then it's just down to SI to make it available and you will be able to download it. No pre-loading as far as I know, because it's still being tested right up until the last minute.

I preordered on Steam, no key for me. Should I contact SI? Or is it included in all Steam pre-orders?

Archived