England - Euro 2016 Thread

Djstu23

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is gash.

This isn't the right game for Milner at all. Roy just playing his mates.

The other 3 midfielders aren't made for this kind of game either but should be good enough to adapt. Sterling looks like Aaron Lennon, fast feet and no end product.

This is awful

Wasn't going to be anything else really.

A nothing game where the pressure is obviously on us to score 10 goals or something, and everyone is trying too hard. Just play FM and keep a quick eye out :D.

Funny enough that is what i'm doing :D, its on in the background, but Townsends voice is annoying me :D

It could be the most exciting game in the world, but if Andy Townsend is commentating it would annoy me :D.

Henderson and Milner. I remember when we had good midfielders.

They are good, one is a key player for the champions atm. The problem is that they are pointless in a match like this.

We should have started players like Townsend, Chamberlain and Lallana. We need as many dribblers as possible out there

I'm really not sure why we play a back 4 against teams like this. Could easily get away with three and put an extra midfielder in there.

I actually think 4 at the back in these games is better then 3 because (in theory at least) a back 4 should allow the fullbacks to really push forward so you really only have a back 2. What I think we're lacking is a centre back that can bring the ball out and pick a pass.

I actually think 4 at the back in these games is better then 3 because (in theory at least) a back 4 should allow the fullbacks to really push forward so you really only have a back 2. What I think we're lacking is a centre back that can bring the ball out and pick a pass.

Play a midfielder at centre half then? There's no need to have so many defensive players on the pitch. You need as many who can either pick a pass or take a man on as possible.

Play a midfielder at centre half then? There's no need to have so many defensive players on the pitch. You need as many who can either pick a pass or take a man on as possible.

I wouldn't be against that idea, agreed we need as many people that can dribble/pick a pass as possible to break them down.

This is what annoys me about commentators, when the ref allowed the goal at first,, Townsend was immediately questioning whether it was offside, the ref disallows it, townsend sees the replay two or three times and questions the refs decision again for the opposite reason. I think that just goes to show how hard it is

I hate to defend Townsend but he's not looking along the line the same as the linesman though.

Archived