Quarter Finals - France vs Germany (17:00 BST) & Brazil vs Colombia (21:00 BST)

gillsminnow

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats why you should always have someone on both posts from corners, so many top teams dont

Seen a fair few goals that could have been prevented by that. Really odd that teams don't do it.

That's got to be a yellow, cynical from Ferna well after the ball went away

Ferna should have two yellows in the last two games, somehow gone without a yellow in the last altogether...surely won't do it for the whole 90 in this game and get away with it?

I know you love Fernandinho since he's from City but that's a blatant cynical yellow card worthy foul ffs :D

I wasn't doubting that (although I can see why you might think that :D) - I just thought James' reaction was completely OTT...perhaps why there was no booking given.

Commentator was saying in the game earlier today that David Luiz is the best player at the WC so far from the ratings etc that they use to calculate these things.

I will be annoyed if he wins the best player award.

James Rodriquez by far and away been the best player so far imo.

Commentator was saying in the game earlier today that David Luiz is the best player at the WC so far from the ratings etc that they use to calculate these things.

FIFA named James the best player of the group stages.

After his two goals against Uruguay, he will almost definitely win best player of the tournament if he gets to the semi-finals.

I thought he said best defender?

Archived