Quarter Finals - France vs Germany (17:00 BST) & Brazil vs Colombia (21:00 BST)

gillsminnow

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking at that fifa thing, Djourou is rated 4th best defender (9th overall) and Di Maria is 3rd best Midfielder and 12th overall. Erm? :D

Wouldn't take much notice of them tbh.

Djourou. :lol: says it all really.

Not quite as bad as Di Maria being rated the 3rd best midfielder mind. No, just no FIFA.

Looking at that fifa thing, Djourou is rated 4th best defender (9th overall) and Di Maria is 3rd best Midfielder and 12th overall. Erm? :D

Yup. They're awful. But it's what they use to determine best GK/DEF/MID/FWD/Player/Young Player :thdn: It's a strange/awful idea. It usually works out in the end though. Last tournament had Forlan as the best Player and not many complained (myself included).

What's wrong with Ospina that he can't take kicks?

Been doing it since the start, commentators haven't mentioned a knock or anything.

I always had someone take them for me when I was in net as I couldn't kick it far enough :D

Because you have to get the ball UP over the wall and SOWN under the bar? Do you even watch football? :D

I've seen hundreds of free-kicks that go UP over the wall and don't need to drop under the bar to still go in...

Archived