Spain V Chile - 20:00 BST KO - Group B - BBC

Djstu23

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know you're joking but Silva's been one of the worst performers over the past two games.

Nonsense, easily one of the best in the first game. Not watched the first half here no can't comment.

Nobody seems to be on his wavelength, obviously everyone else's fault because Silva is :cool:

There's only two players over 30 in the team that started, Alonso and Casillas, so it's not like this team is past it. Something has gone horribly wrong though and I'm not sure what tbh.

Its definitely confidence mostly for me, they cant pass or control the ball and these are players that are renowned for it.

Costa is injured and was out of gas a month before the end of the season, they shouldn't have even started him. I guess you kind of have to though if your 2nd striker is Fernando Torres.

With Negredo and Llorente at home... and this is the side that won the Euros with a false nine that's on the bench right now.

This miss wasn't as bad as Busquets but not that far off. :D

Xavi has not played, but it was always one of the pillars of Spain. And this was his last World Cup.

Is a problem when the best players get older and can't be replaced with the same quality. Hard to believe that Spain would play like some years ago again.

Didn't Del Bosque sign a deal until Euro 2016? Im most likely wrong.

Spain kicking the ball out.....

I think he did. Whilst I don't think they'll sack him - because this is the guy that freaking won a World Cup and the Euros for them - I think that contract will disappear very quickly on his own decision. Team needs some sort of shake-up after this.

Archived