FM12: Official Rate My Regen Thread

Ty

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By theme do you mean skin? If so Neue.2 with the Neue default picture selected as the background :-)

And yeah, love the photo, was looking for the pics in the pack I downloaded and that one was just too good :D

Yes, that's what I meant. I keep saying Theme for some reason... thanks :)

I love the cartoon regen faces, it adds so much to the game because when u find a sick player with a cartoon face, its like ''JACKPOT''

If it was those faces that u can add urself i dont think id like the game as much.

Can't stand them, they look awful imo, half of them don't look anything like what I picture them as.

Find it quite fun giving them real images, helps me relate to them more.

First year of regens, i find this guy from mallorca, offer him a contract, he accepts, then go on genie scout to find out he has potential 197 !! he hasnt even reached half of it yet, he only has CA 91, also he should get 20 assing, frst touch, dribbling and technique and has 5 star progress rate according to genie scout !!! He'll be class !!!

(Shame i cant get my pics to come up on this site, the website is saying i aint allowed :(

Can't stand them, they look awful imo, half of them don't look anything like what I picture them as.

Find it quite fun giving them real images, helps me relate to them more.

Do you mind telling me how you change the pictures, please?

• 2 weeks later...

Some great players in this thread!

Bought this fella for £2.8m from FC Groningen.

BPL top scorer 3 years in a row. World Golden Ball Winner & European Golden Boot Winner.

117 goals in 120 apps in all competitions over 3 seasons. BARGAIN.

35bv9ee.png

My other striker (Real Madrid on a free)

2d9z5ee.png

Couple of England's next stars I have -

1zq3uk0.png

34grry8.png

Not sure about him, his eccentricity & tendency to punch are extremely high. Rushing out is up there too, yet he's incredibly slow. Could be a liability but then again, he is only 16.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a request to any user that can help me, i just started a new save with fc porto and if any user could show me a few screens of portuguese regens a would apreciate because i actually never saw a good regen so if anyone could help me i would appreciate :)

Pinched this guy from Stoke while he was there on trial for Adeliade United in the A-League. Could be feckin huge.

Melo_barbosa19adel.png

This fella got offered to me by his agent. 3.5 stars atm with potential for 4.5. I am waiting for mid to low table Prem clubs to come knocking.

Victor_Vtyurin19adel.png

Haven't looked through the thread properly yet, but has anyone noticed south american, in particular Argentinian regens being extremely good. One player who I signed(he was sold for 6.5m 6 months later, minimum release clause to Real Madrid) had heading 15, marking 17 and tackling 17 despite being only 19. Also had good mental and physical stats in the 13/14 range. His replacement also from Argentina isn't far off this standard either.

This would be my best ever regen in my whole playing days of FM

Untitled-3.jpg

signed him for Bromley on a free transfer when I took them over in the Blue Square Bet Premier Division.. stuck with me the whole way till the Premier League till I left the club looking for a new challenge and going back to my home-land.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived