FM12: Official Rate My Regen Thread

Ty

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's world class. Reminds me a lot of Cesc Fabregas in relation to how good he is at such a young age, did you sign him for 44.5m? Or has he been with you for ages?

I had to pay 44.5m for him from RC Lens. They drove a very hard bargain. He's already bossing the midfield in La Liga!

I was also tempted by this guy until I read the small print:

newheskey.png

This one is my destroyer in midfield

arthurdossooverviewattr.png

This is one of my favourite players because of his attributes

luiscceresoverviewattri.png

Juventus won the title last season only because he was injured for the ending of the season

rinaldotestioverviewatt.png

With this one i have problems to make him perform. As I play 4-3-1-2 I tried to play him at CM(A) because trequartista spot is occupied by either Caceres or Jese but he just doesn't perform here. I tried him as a supersub at ST(poacher) position and he does quiet well here but he lacks finishing and because I have better players there I would like him to see somewhere else. Any recommendations?

salvadorrossioverviewat.png

This is my new signing for CM(A) spot. He was injured two times so he has yet to prove but I trust him

andythompsonoverviewatt.png

I bought this defender as a replacement for D. Astori who went to barca and he looks like he could be even better than him

ambrosiooverviewprofile.png

This Enzo will be great in the future. I promoted him because my main strikers Testi (above) and Paloschi got injured. So luckily this 17(!!!) yo striker (Macheda and Jese helped him in the ST position but whatever) started scoring. But my main concern is that my coaches tell about him that he is inconsistent. Is there some way to up his consistence? I'm tutoring him but I dont think it will be very succesful :(

enzocafarooverviewattri.png

When I saw this guy I just couldn't resist to approach him. But once again can you help me with his training and future role?

alimolaeioverviewattrib.png

And finally those who came out of my academy:

First one, according the scouts doesn't have the best potential, but I believe he could be a decent rotation player

massimomassioverviewatt.png

Next one is defender who should have high potential but I'm bit sceptical about his speed and jumping. Hopefully he will improve those

aldopuccioverviewprofil.png[/

And last one looks exactly like my legend from FM11 Lazio save named Riccardo Passeri, but this year he has more flair (Riccardo in FM11 had only 7 flair but except that they nearly the same so I'm very happy)

valerioperinioverviewat.png[/

Just wanted to show you guys my regen which i'm really happy with.

The kids just keeps on scoring, 5 goals a game has happened a couple of times. total amount of 43 goals in 34 matches.

Here are his stats:

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/b...Wasilewski.png

Personal History:

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/b...asilewski2.png

What do you guys think?

Signed this guy for free from FC Midtjylland and for some reason it says in his bio that he began his career with them in March 2008, when really it should say 2012. He was out on loan for the first half of the season at Crystal Palace and played 19 Games, grabbing 11 goals and 2 MOTM awards, with an average rating of 7.09. Since returning from Palace he has made 6 appearences from the bench for my Chelsea team.

JakobLarsenOverview_Profile.png

Aitor Leon - The Ultimate Striker. Possibly the best ever?

Here are a few pics of the regen I have in my current Chelsea save called Aitor Leon. I bought him off of Barcelona in the 2016/17 season at the age of 17 for £14 million. Obviously that is a lot of money for someone of his age but the rate of how he's developed and what he's become has made that buy an absolute bargain! He managed 16 league goals in his first season for me (being 17 at the time and coming off the bench most of the time). After selling Tevez and bringing Leon into the starting line-up he couldn't stop scoring, and scored a phenominal 36 league goals in 33 games, and over 50 goals in all competitions! He's kept this record for three seasons, where in the 2020/21 season he banged in 45 league goals, and over 60 overall! He's also got 41 goals in 34 caps for Spain too!

Anyway here are pictures of his profile, attributes and history. Let me know what everyone thinks of him:

AitorLeonProfile.png

AitorLeonAttributes.png

AitorLeonHistory.png

He's broken all kinds of records, although my main objective with him is to now get the most goals ever for Chelsea and the English Premier League. With the way he's scoring, it should'nt take too long!

ScreenShot2012-03-20at111403.png

Best regen I've ever signed i think

He has just been injured for 6 weeks so this isn't even him at his best.... thoughts?

ScreenShot2012-03-20at111509.png

ScreenShot2012-03-20at111441.png

also - my CB pairing for the next 15 years looks to be sorted! What do you guys reckon on these 2 as a pair?

Got this lad coming in when he turns 18, looks an amazing talent.

ImijkM.png

My scouts reckon CA - 2.0*, PA 4.5*

Looks technically very good for a midfielder, good passing and first touch. Would be good to play just off a striker with 17 finishing too! Also 17 decisions at the age of 17!!! and the best stat.... 20 determination! :) Can't wait for him to join.

• 2 weeks later...

This threads not very active this year :(

Anyway, found a 15 year old for my Stevenage team in the second season after getting promoted to the championship, he cost me 7k from Hampton and Richmond so I know I have been extremely lucky, had him scouted by my only 20/20 JPA/P scout and he says will be a leading Premier League midfielder.

He turned 16 before the championship season and has been brilliant in helping me win promotion to the Premier League at the first time at such a young age.

DDA4B3D822E72786806CC1C566AE82692E6554F6

signed these three French youngsters for my Liverpool side in season 1 (currently in January of season 2). the prices I paid for them are their values...

DC27ABCD89389DEBB0477D2F9A07F6C27C3B7AF1

4E164179E44208352912324CB403B575B94750E1

these two are both rated at 4* PA and will be quality in a few years time. I'm excited for their future, but not as much as I for this lad...

712BD01808777A185D12BA56F3AF4D173B5D82A2

4.5* PA, he is already my starter at the tender age of 16. No, I'm not taking the p:ss haha. I sold Reina for £39.5M because I had this guy. He's already developing nicely. Here he is in January of 2013...

DD223F293BA1BF40A19DA8B935149FEB526D35B2

Archived