Liverpool Thread 2011/12

Rafalution

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do people really give a stuff about the shirts? It's red and it'll have player names on the back of it and from tv camera zoomed out angle it'll look exactly the same. This isn't a fecking catwalk clothes show.

I have seen better Sunday league kits.

Do people really give a stuff about the shirts? It's red and it'll have player names on the back of it and from tv camera zoomed out angle it'll look exactly the same. This isn't a fecking catwalk clothes show.

Well I imagine people who spend their money on buying the kit care considering they wear it.

This is true, Football fans who wear replica shirts outside of attending game are well known for their keen interest in fashion.

The point

You

This doesn't actually represent you missing the point, so I'll state it. You're missing the point.

Gerrard not been the same person, nevermind the same player, since that nightclub/DJ incident a couple of years ago.

Lets face it, if it was anybody else, they would have done jail time for those punches he landed. I was expecting the judge to make an example of him but he didnt.

To see the rapid decline in the quality of the players around him must be disheartening, especially to a player/fan.

He knows just how far away we are from that final CL place. Will take at least another 3 years to get near that 4th spot, assuming that the PL wil still have 4 CL places in 3 years time. Does Gerrard have another 3 years left in him?

He gave us his best years. Jose was right, he would have won a lot more trophies if he joined him at Chelsea.

Reina, Carragher, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Henderson, Maxi, Downing, Shelvey, Suarez, Carroll

subs: Doni, Coates, Kelly, Spearing, Sterling, Bellamy, Kuyt

Holy ****, we're well good! Keep Kenny and we could well win the title next season.

Wrong time to start talking about midfield balance without the captain around plus Carroll and Luis together.

Liverpool need to score four to avoid a new club record for lowest home goals in a season. Currently 24 in 1903-04 - from two fewer games.

Seen this on twitter a few minutes ago

We're trying!

Liverpool need to score four to avoid a new club record for lowest home goals in a season. Currently 24 in 1903-04 - from two fewer games.

Seen this on twitter a few minutes ago

We did it \o/

Archived