The npower championship thread 2011/12

Powlay

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough. :D Obviously he'd be a great appointment if you had a board who would allow him some money and total control over the team, but one sniff of board interference or not allowing him to spend what he wants and he goes in a mardy. A great manager on the pitch, but just about the most stubborn man in football (and not in a good way).

Can't wait for GD the day FM comes out. "OMG Y MCCLAREN STILL MANGER OF FOREST?!?!?!?!?!"

That will be buried beneath "the game is pants" and "Steam is pants" and "there are no new features!" and "why do they keep closing all my threads about Steam being pants?"

I think Sean O'Driscoll will be the best option available Forest, can't see any high profile name taking the job. I fear for Forest fans because I can see Calderwood or Keane getting the job :(

absolutely ****ing terrible until they took zigic off, which is ironic considering we haven't been able to defend headers all season. i actually couldn't believe how bad brum were, a total shambles.

then mcclaren took off majewski (who was tearing brum apart, and should have put us 2-0 up by passing to miller rather than shooting himself), brought on greening, suddenly we allowed brum a tonne of possession in the final third and they inevitably scored (a screamer to boot). our confidence fell apart and then brum ran us ragged.

Only option for Forest is Phil Brown....

Urgh.. just reminded me that our fans have started singing that **** "I wanna go home" song. Leeds >>> Pompey x 1000m. And that isn't just because we had an awesome Saturday night out. I'm up for singing it at you know.. 'ull or that place up the road but not in a city which is actually nice.

absolutely ****ing terrible until they took zigic off, which is ironic considering we haven't been able to defend headers all season. i actually couldn't believe how bad brum were, a total shambles.

then mcclaren took off majewski (who was tearing brum apart, and should have put us 2-0 up by passing to miller rather than shooting himself), brought on greening, suddenly we allowed brum a tonne of possession in the final third and they inevitably scored (a screamer to boot). our confidence fell apart and then brum ran us ragged.

Pretty well summed up. I don't think Brum were absolutely ****ing terrible though:D Although they offered no attacking threat until the 75th min. I would have brought Findley on for Derbyshire instead of Miller aswell.

Pretty well summed up. I don't think Brum were absolutely ****ing terrible though:D Although they offered no attacking threat until the 75th min. I would have brought Findley on for Derbyshire instead of Miller aswell.

they said on the radio miller was feeling his hamstring

Well I know a guy online who has a business sorting out certain things for the directors and players. I know you can never really trust online "strangers" if you like but what he says always coincides with things I hear from my mate, who's related to Lansdown.

I'm almost certain it will be Dave Jones, but you can never be too sure, especially with Forest searching for a new manager too! Jones has been in contact with our club though.

Archived