The npower championship thread 2011/12

Powlay

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How nice is Brighton's stadium!

Seen pictures on the net, but first time I have seen it on tv and in 3D.

Leeds doing well, Brighton looked scared, backing out of challenges, and nobody helping Mackail-Smith close down etc.

Before the game Poyet said, the last time they played Leeds at Brighton, was 2 years ago at the Withdean, and Leeds had much better players and were a better team than them back then.

But now they have a new bigger stadium and he has a team that is better and should be able to beat Leeds...

Don't think so Poyet. ;)

How nice is Brighton's stadium!

Seen pictures on the net, but first time I have seen it on tv and in 3D.

Leeds doing well, Brighton looked scared, backing out of challenges, and nobody helping Mackail-Smith close down etc.

Before the game Poyet said, the last time they played Leeds at Brighton, was 2 years ago at the Withdean, and Leeds had much better players and were a better team than them back then.

But now they have a new bigger stadium and his team that is better and should be able to beat Leeds...

Don't think so Poyet. ;)

you might get a leeds prediction right too, weird day :D

First time I've seen Brighton and I have to say I wasn't impressed. Really expected better, their goals being more down to Leeds ineptness.

+1

If it was not for that defence, we would of pissed tonight. Brighton i thought for all the hype were really poor, at one point i thought they had got confused with which way they were shooting, because this "wonderful" passing game the press have been banging on about mostly consisted of knocking it along there back 4 and back to the goalie, it seems they are still riding on a wave of euphoria with the promotion and new ground, once that disappears they will find it alot harder with the quality they have.

Archived