Football Manager 2011 release date

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are, but speaking as I find, this is the first time they've done anything like this to me. I'm going to email them when I get home tonight and ask them for their comments on this... I'll report back if I hear anything!

Might it not be a coincidence that EA's FIFA Manager 11 is scheduled for release on 29/10/10? My guess would be that Play.com have put 2 and 2 together and made 4.97876786!?

Hi Miles i know that you must get asked this alot but do you have the exact date for the new demo please

Cheers

Hi welcome to the forums. Miles' answer will be 'no'. The standard line is ' the demo is usually out 2 weeks before release'

Really looking forward to the release of the demo, i keep checking on here to see if Miles has been feeling generous and released it early.

Just gonna have to wait for a week today then i guess.

Cant bring myself to play FM10 now that the new one is soo close.

Pre-ordered the game on Steam....does anyone know if us steam users will get the game early like last year?

Really looking forward to the release of the demo, i keep checking on here to see if Miles has been feeling generous and released it early.

Just gonna have to wait for a week today then i guess.

Cant bring myself to play FM10 now that the new one is soo close.

Pre-ordered the game on Steam....does anyone know if us steam users will get the game early like last year?

have you preordered the game last year? how many days before last year the download started? i know Steam let you download the game few days before, for activate it without problems at midnight of release date.

When will it be release in the US?

I've asked this very question a couple of times in this thread but haven't yet had a definitive answer (the closest being that they would like it to be the 5th but US releases are usually Tuesday instead of Friday).

However, last I checked Steam was saying November 5 so I'm hopeful....

The online manual is there to let people know how to navigate around the game, and explain the terms.

It is not a hints and tips guide, and isn't meant to be. There are lots of community sites who provide that kind of content, for free, and we certainly encourage that, and will continue to do so.

Not true and no idea where they've got that idea from.

As I said on Twitter, every time someone asks about the demo a unicorn dies. There aren't many left. Please don't make unicorns extinct.

We don't know the answer to any of those questions as yet. When we have info, we'll announce it, either way.

Thanks for that. I'm hoping you'll release the info before FM is released so I know which one to go for, but if not I'll go with the standard version.

Last year the demo was released on the Wednesday, just over 2 weeks before the official release, in conjunction with The Daily Mirror (on the Mirror Football website).

Either way it'll be out next week sometime, think I read the Vanilla demo will be available from Mirror Football again.

I don't think SI would release the demo just so they could be included in the Sunday papers. More likely to be some time next week mate.

Well it would make sense to release the demo on the same day as the advert goes live and guess when that is.......SUNDAY!! Hopefully it will be :thup:

Archived