Football Manager 2011 release date

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I strongly believe that will be out on 7th or 8th October actually.
I know this is contradicting my above post but I really do feel we are going to get an early demo release this year. Maybe even in the next couple of days...

I'll just repeat my feeling. :DWe might be wrong though of course.

Last year it came out just over 2 weeks before the release date, on the Wednesday, like 16 days before. So going by that, the 20th October is a realistic date for the demo. Some point from the 18th-22nd I reckon.

No way it's coming out this week anyway, the game won't have even gone gold yet!

As reflection said. And just look at the exclusive blogs!!!! If the demo came out in the next couple of days (I am sorry but that is absurd!!!) - then the blogs would just be pointless and Miles would be waisting his time - as we could see the new features for ourselves - which would defeat the object of the blogs - and they are certainly going on for a good few weeks yet - so the demo cannot come out before the blogs finish. For me due to the blogs been quite late in comparsion to last year - then IMO there is more evidence to suggest the demo is more likely to be pot closer to the release date of FM11 than further away.

I think Fabio and Tiger are very optiistic people!!!!!! That's one way to put it anyway!!! :D:p

Last year it was released at Midnight on the 30th October at Tescos, and i'm sure Steam had it available for download at like 8pm on the 29th October?

And alot of people who pre-ordered, recieved their copy of FM10 a day earlier. :D

This year we have to wait a week longer, well technically 6 days longer.

I know this is contradicting my above post but I really do feel we are going to get an early demo release this year. Maybe even in the next couple of days...

impossible: the game hasn't gold yet, from next friday (21 days to release) you can start think about demo, not before.

impossible: the game hasn't gold yet, from next friday (21 days to release) you can start think about demo, not before.
As reflection said. And just look at the exclusive blogs!!!! If the demo came out in the next couple of days (I am sorry but that is absurd!!!) - then the blogs would just be pointless and Miles would be waisting his time - as we could see the new features for ourselves - which would defeat the object of the blogs - and they are certainly going on for a good few weeks yet - so the demo cannot come out before the blogs finish. For me due to the blogs been quite late in comparsion to last year - then IMO there is more evidence to suggest the demo is more likely to be pot closer to the release date of FM11 than further away.

I think Fabio and Tiger are very optiistic people!!!!!! That's one way to put it anyway!!! :D:p

Aha, I know it sounds crazy but I do have my reasons.

We'll see.

I've got a feeling that SI have an early release of the Demo up their sleeve's... ... Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. :p

But i do have a feeling that we are going to get it sooner than the usual 2 weeks before release.

But of course, i have no proof, just a feeling. :D

I've got a feeling that SI have an early release of the Demo up their sleeve's... ... Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. :p

But i do have a feeling that we are going to get it sooner than the usual 2 weeks before release.

But of course, i have no proof, just a feeling. :D

where is everyone getting these feelings from? Why this year?

It would make sense to release the demo on the day the advert is first shown.

For once somebody is applying a bit of logic behind their it will be out such and such. It will still be two weeks before the 5th for me - and the Wednesday at the earliest.

I know somebody who's been playing FM11 for the last 2 weeks, must be the Beta version. ( I didn't know he's been playing FM11 since 2 weeks ago, i mean he told us today he's been playing FM11 for the last 2 weeks, and that he's had to bite his lip untill today).

He sent some screenie's of the Burnley squad etc.

He said he was not allowed to talk about FM11 or show people untill today?

The embargo was lifted today, and he was allowed to talk about FM11..

2rdgrb4.png

4jajkn.png

He said some of the new 3D animations are good, and the new contract feature makes it harder to sign players, instead of 2/3 negotiations, it can take up to 7/8 lots of negotiating with the player's agent.

2eambte.png

I like the new creased style on the default kits. :thup:

The demo will be out when its out. Normally 2 to 2.5 weeks before the release of the game. As another posted has said anytime from 18th to 22nd October. The godl demo is normally more or less the finished article. Releasing it now would be saying that SI are complete with everythings and the game is ready to be released sooner than the 5th, which they wont be. So sorry the demo wont be out this week

The demo will be out when its out. Normally 2 to 2.5 weeks before the release of the game. As another posted has said anytime from 18th to 22nd October. The godl demo is normally more or less the finished article. Releasing it now would be saying that SI are complete with everythings and the game is ready to be released sooner than the 5th, which they wont be. So sorry the demo wont be out this week

Actually the 11.0 was given to testers this week but SI changed there mind right at the end and decided to do two more builds instead.

So it is pretty close to going gold as it was before SI changed there minds.

Actually the 11.0 was given to testers this week but SI changed there mind right at the end and decided to do two more builds instead.

So it is pretty close to going gold as it was before SI changed there minds.

Just wondered how do you find out such info!!

Archived