Football Manager 2011 release date

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it does, about 44 pounds but im happy to pay, just wondering the release date, cant see that it has been announced so i guess it hasnt, just hope it doesnt get delayed like pes just has

When is the release date for PES for Europe for PC now? :S Sorry for off-topic...

Yep, except that Belgium/Netherlands apparantly is a part of UK, did you know that?

I didn't and I live there. I guess the Japanese know these things better then us.

First I thought you were sarcastic. xD Then I don't know what to think about those Japanese anymore...

First I thought you were sarcastic. xD Then I don't know what to think about those Japanese anymore...

What I know is this:

if

- release date for UK is 8 october

- release date for rest of Europe is 30 september.

and

- release date for Belgium is 8 october

then

Belgium = UK :)

A friend of mine informs me that IGN are reporting a delay on FM11, until the 9th of November. Any truth in the rumour? I've not had time to Google it yet, thought this was the best source of information.

lol There will be alot of unhappy people if that's true, as SI gave an official release date of Friday the 5th of November.

And i bet alot of people booked that day off, for a longer weekend of playing FM. :D

lol There will be alot of unhappy people if that's true, as SI gave an official release date of Friday the 5th of November.

And i bet alot of people booked that day off, for a longer weekend of playing FM. :D

but in USA is different, the release date there is usually on tuesday.

I doubt SI will change the release date now.

SI won't change the release date. the rumours are only for american customers, that probably will have the game on tuesday.

if you read the article, you'll see that location (San Francisco) and description (Sega America) are for american customers. :)

so in US will be out in nov 9th?

Not 100% certain at this point but likely given the way USA release dates work.

They can't release on the 5th - Tuesday is "ship day" in America, so some people will receive the game on the 9th, some may take longer.

Europe works to "street dates" rather than "ship dates" - hence the Euro release being clear as the 5th (in the majority of cases).

We will provide a full list of all countries and dates when we've actually got the game on the road!

Not 100% certain at this point but likely given the way USA release dates work.

They can't release on the 5th - Tuesday is "ship day" in America, so some people will receive the game on the 9th, some may take longer.

Europe works to "street dates" rather than "ship dates" - hence the Euro release being clear as the 5th (in the majority of cases).

We will provide a full list of all countries and dates when we've actually got the game on the road!

Steam is indicating release date is November 5 for me - guess I will find out closer to the time if that is true.

Anyways, back to FM10 for now :)

Archived