Patch 10.3 - Official feedback thread - Keep it here please

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also, just noticed that "monitoring" has been added on the players transfer screen, seems interesting but not sure exactly how it will work or how often it will turn into serious interest.

Christopher Buchtmann was transfered from liverpool to fulham in the january trasfer window. You missed that out.

He's there in the game I've got up. Are you sure you started with a 10.3 database?

Perfect timing SI, just as the whole PS3 network went down. :thup:

Now to takeover the world with Hammerfest again.

Exactly.. love that :D

In Biographies for my team and other teams it states that the players played for "Casa Sport" and moved to thier respective club in 2011/2012 for £20K.

Obviously this is a bug . I am using Steam so cannot see how this has happened?

k..:)

• Administrators
SI-why cant i terminate the contracts of loan players at my club? There are 3 loan players at the club in my new save who i wont be playing all season and i cant get rid of them to free up some wages.

It's because of changes to the loan rules unfortunately.

As a Gooner I really have to say I'm disappointed by the lack of improvements to some of our key players.

You either didn't have the time to, or didn't think that Vermaelen, Diaby and Song warranted significant improvements? Diaby is still transfer listed at the start of the game, despite being a first choice for us in real life now, and Pat Rice thinks he'd be a "good" player for a championship team.

Vermaelen has had what I can only call a token upgrade, that really fails to reflect his ability and Alex Song is still extremely average.

Nice to see you managed to find the time to make Almunia worse though, nicely done.

As a Gooner I really have to say I'm disappointed by the lack of improvements to some of our key players.

You either didn't have the time to, or didn't think that Vermaelen, Diaby and Song warranted significant improvements? Diaby is still transfer listed at the start of the game, despite being a first choice for us in real life now, and Pat Rice thinks he'd be a "good" player for a championship team.

Vermaelen has had what I can only call a token upgrade, that really fails to reflect his ability and Alex Song is still extremely average.

Nice to see you managed to find the time to make Almunia worse though, nicely done.

So by the same token that players playing well deserve improvements, you are also calling for Walcott, Clichy, Fabianski, Almunia to be reduced I take it?

• Administrators
Error ocurred me, when im intalling the new patch a error up:

Error creating update file....

Error 0x000004C8....

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd suggest re-downloading the patch, it sounds like a corrupted download.

Originally Posted by Sir_Liam

Perfect timing SI, just as the whole PS3 network went down.

You'd better read this: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...ighlight=march

I played today, but didn't notice anything weird. I played fifa10 online... Does this mean im not affected? I recently purchased my fat ps3.

Im very sorry about being waaay off topic.

Some titles are affected, but the best way to know is check your PS3's date - if it's anything other than March 1st 2010, then it's most likely bugged. Mine said January 1st 2000 earlier, it now says December 31st 1999 - it's going backwards!

[/off topic]

So by the same token that players playing well deserve improvements, you are also calling for Walcott, Clichy, Fabianski, Almunia to be reduced I take it?

My issue is that they have reduced Almunia, haven't checked the others. If they hadn't touched our squad at all, fair enough, but they've made Almunia worse and still left Diaby as a Championship player.

3 out of the 4 I agree with. Clichy however, is just coming back from a serious back injury, and he's finding his form. The other 3 have no excuses and deserve to be downgraded.

I still cannot believe how underrated Diaby, Song and Vermaelen are.

Some titles are affected, but the best way to know is check your PS3's date - if it's anything other than March 1st 2010, then it's most likely bugged. Mine said January 1st 2000 earlier, it now says December 31st 1999 - it's going backwards!

[/off topic]

then maybe the problem is the universe, not the ps3! :eek:

3 out of the 4 I agree with. Clichy however, is just coming back from a serious back injury, and he's finding his form. The other 3 have no excuses and deserve to be downgraded.

I still cannot believe how underrated Diaby, Song and Vermaelen are.

In the grand scheme of things they are still very very good

Under the reserve team - training is no longer shown?

It has been added to the U18 team.

Is this the place to raise these issuies as I have already raised the issue of Biographies?

K

My issue is that they have reduced Almunia, haven't checked the others. If they hadn't touched our squad at all, fair enough, but they've made Almunia worse and still left Diaby as a Championship player.

Hes not rated as a championship player I assure you. You need to appraise yourself of what levels cover what before commenting further

nice update on the -10's
Definitely, probably the most predictable players.. but definitely deserved!

Is there a list of these changes, like the new -10's?

Also, can anybody elaborate on:

Match v828

----------

- Tweaked effect of consistency very slightly

Match v831

----------

- Tweaked effect of blend, morale and consistency on match performance

What was changed precisely? Does consistency now matter more or less? Do blend, morale, consistency now have bigger or smaller effects on performance?

Hes not rated as a championship player I assure you. You need to appraise yourself of what levels cover what before commenting further

If you read my previous post you'd realise I was saying Championship player in reference to Pat Rice's opinion of him.

I know in his current form he is decent enough, but he's a long way from being good enough to start for a top half club. I always sign him if I'm Hull or Sunderland or a team of that ilk, and he's a cracking little player down that end of the table, but that doesn't really reflect that he's actually played very well for us.

Do I have to start a new game to get the changes of the newgens?

The changes will work on old games. However, for the best results starting a new game would be recommended.

- Got eastern European teams to acknowledge the starting 11 foreign restrictions when targeting players.

THANK YOU, this is a game-changer for those who enjoy playing in Eastern Europe.

- Added a 'Monitoring' section to the players profile to help distinguish what clubs are seriously interested in a player or just have a passing interest.

Any details on how this works?

Archived