Patch 10.3 - Official feedback thread - Keep it here please

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't wait to play a new game. Wonder if anything has been done with Portsmouth...

Yes changes have been made to Portsmouth's level of debt and schedule of repayments of debts.

No points deduction has been coded into the game because there is no confirmed points deduction in real life.

Slightly disappointed to see that 10.3 does not include all transfers. As a Celtic fan i have noticed Mark Brown is still in the Celtic squad when he should be at Hibs now. Anyone noticed any others?

Edit it yourself then. I'm more concerned with things we can't change, such as the match the one on ones thingy.

When I double click on the patch icon, I get this message:

C:\OCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Desktop\FM2010~1/EXE

The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction.

CS:0720 IP:0109 OP:63 65 33 35 3a Choos 'Close' to terminate the application.

Any advice? :confused:

I have been playing fm 10 since it came out and I have had no problems what so ever. I noticed that steam was updating fm so when it had finished I loaded the game up and it gave me an error message, something like fm.2 has stopped working so I restarted my computer and tried to load it up again and now as the loading screen comes up it says 'football manager is running dangerously low on memory and I need to quit and free up some memory. Tried to allocate 3758119946 bytes'. I click on ok and it brings up another message saying 'football manager 2010 has run out of memory and will now quit. Tried to allocate 3758119946 bytes'. What is the problem, why wont it start now and why only now am I getting this message, any advice please?

Slightly disappointed to see that 10.3 does not include all transfers. As a Celtic fan i have noticed Mark Brown is still in the Celtic squad when he should be at Hibs now. Anyone noticed any others?

go to the data forums and air yourself, it is disappointing to say the least

Are you continuing from an old save? If so, player attributes won't update until you start a new game.

No this is a new game :thdn::thdn::thdn: booooo I dont support united but Valencia's dribbling gone down to 15 but why rooney's heading still 10 ???

My apologies, didnt realise i wasnt allowed to post on this board unless it was an issue which directly concerned you!

Sorry, didnt mean it to sound like that. Im just saying that im sure we'll all notice things that we'll end up editing, but I think most people are concerned with other aspects which have hopefully been improved

Edit it yourself then. I'm more concerned with things we can't change, such as the match the one on ones thingy.
go to the data forums and air yourself, it is disappointing to say the least

Yeah will do mate, cheers. To be honest, the reason i posted in here is because playability wise, i found 10.2 fine. No major issues for me personally. I was looking forward to 10.3 mainly for the data update, so that is my 10.3 feedback - disappointing.

No this is a new game :thdn::thdn::thdn: booooo I dont support united but Valencia's dribbling gone down to 15 but why rooney's heading still 10 ???

If you have a problem with the data I suggest you post on the data forum.

However, consider he's only been in good heading form for a short while, a few games of this were after the data was locked. As others have said if you really don't like it you can change his heading rating in the Editor.

Yeah will do mate, cheers. To be honest, the reason i posted in here is because playability wise, i found 10.2 fine. No major issues for me personally. I was looking forward to 10.3 mainly for the data update, so that is my 10.3 feedback - disappointing.

Fair enough mate. Hopefully someone will come out with a database update tweaking all the missing things

If you have a problem with the data I suggest you post on the data forum.

However, consider he's only been in good heading form for a short while, a few games of this were after the data was locked. As others have said if you really don't like it you can change his heading rating in the Editor.

Yh true might do that... anyways I cant moan to much, cheers for bringing out the patch:thup::thup::thup:

I have been playing fm 10 since it came out and I have had no problems what so ever. I noticed that steam was updating fm so when it had finished I loaded the game up and it gave me an error message, something like fm.2 has stopped working so I restarted my computer and tried to load it up again and now as the loading screen comes up it says 'football manager is running dangerously low on memory and I need to quit and free up some memory. Tried to allocate 3758119946 bytes'. I click on ok and it brings up another message saying 'football manager 2010 has run out of memory and will now quit. Tried to allocate 3758119946 bytes'. What is the problem, why wont it start now and why only now am I getting this message, any advice please?

I got the same message :(

Archived