OMG some news about the FM10 Demo!!!

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm shocked, Matt, by your blantant pirating of my Twitter post from earlier in the week and taking all the credit for yourself.

Although an interesting twist there, particularly as all the fairies had already been killed by those asking about the demo on Twitter. Poor fairies.

The worst thing about all of this is that the more testers who die because of this, the longer the game and the demo will take to come out.....

Can i be a tester then, im willing to take the chance of being killed by some numpty asking for the demo release!

Is the game actually going to be tested this time properly, or will it be another heavily flawed release, unplayable until the first update. Given the previous poor record of Football manager games being worthwhile to play without an update, I'd suggest the testers employed by SI in the past should be die for simply not doing their job.

And let me guess for Football manager 2010, in order to buy other players (even average ones) it will cost 150% over their value but selling your own will be near on impossible unless at value or they being superstars.

Is the game actually going to be tested this time properly, or will it be another heavily flawed release, unplayable until the first update. Given the previous poor record of Football manager games being worthwhile to play without an update, I'd suggest the testers employed by SI in the past should be die for simply not doing their job.

And let me guess for Football manager 2010, in order to buy other players (even average ones) it will cost 150% over their value but selling your own will be near on impossible unless at value or they being superstars.

Such faith is admirable :p

it's true, when i beta tested 08 and FML we never really tested, we just had random party's and picked on users who couldn't see the forums

ok we actually just picked on Ter

If there is cheap scotch on those parties, I want in!

If the blog is on the Mirror website, they wouldn't be giving the demo out with the News Of The World, as they're from different companies. More likely (if they release it at all this way) that it would be with the Sunday Mirror.

Archived