OMG some news about the FM10 Demo!!!

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I very much doubt it the demo will be out around 8pm tonite. I thing thats just wishfull thinking.

I'd like it to be, but my money is on Friday nite... any other realistic views ???..... TER ???

Why would it be Friday night when it will definately be on the Mirror website tomorrow??????

They wouldn't use a full page advert in a daily newspaper to advertise something that wasn't correct!!!!

Most probably it will be available later this evening to lessen the load on servers by releasing it earlier than said (as they usually do!!)

• SI Staff
Starting to get adjitated now!

Just tell us SI please, is the demo out Today,Thursday,Friday or later on?

Incase you didn't already see it...

Both strawberry and vanilla demos will be released at around the same time. However, we will NOT be pre-announcing a time this year. We'll be putting them live when the game is certified gold, the demos are built, have gone through testing, and are ready to go live with no fuss or fanfare...

Incase you didn't already see it...

Then why does it say at the top of the forums in BOLD:

A demo of Football Manager 2010 will be released a couple of weeks before the game is released on October 30th. When we have a confirmed date it will be posted on here

:confused:

If they take a full page ad saying it will be out "tomorrow", then I doubt it will be out "today".

My guess is later in the afternoon on the 15th. :-) OOO the suspense I can't wait!

dont believe all you read in the papers :) im excited but keeping it under control

The interesting quote in that:

To celebrate the fact that the download of the new Football Manager 2010 demo will be exclusively available on MirrorFootball later this week .

Tommorow or Friday I should imagen ;)

A demo of Football Manager 2010 will be released a couple of weeks before the game is released on October 30th. When we have a confirmed date it will be posted on here

Because they don't have a confirmed date yet maybe?

Just be patient, or bury yourself in the snow like Cartman does in Southpark waiting for the Wii...

• SI Staff

That needs updated. I'll get someone to change it shortly.

dont believe all you read in the papers :) im excited but keeping it under control

That would be false advertising!!!!!!

Im sure the mirror wouldn't put a full page ad in their own paper if they knew it wasnt true, be alot of unhappy people tomorrow!!!!

It will be online later tonight, 99% sure

Im logging off at 5 from work, and will check at home later this evening, pretty sure it will be there!!!!!!

Archived