OMG some news about the FM10 Demo!!!

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I saw that too, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't put a half-page advert saying DOWNLOAD TOMORROW in big writing, in a national newspaper if that wasn't the case. Good news for me as I'm off with the flu at the moment, and doesn't look like I'll be back in tomorrow, so I'll have the whole day to play it :-)

big advertisment page 20 of todays Mirror "Download FM 2010 demo tomorrow" :-)

• SI Staff
Then the demo is worthless. Why release the demo without arguably one of the biggest new features to ever be added to this series?

I guess I won't bother.

The demo is intended to give you a taster of the game. Additional tools like the editor have never been included with the demo and I think you'll be hard pushed to find a demo of any game that has editing enabled or extra tools like that.

Well, according to some guy on the Amazon shipping topic, a belgian reporter says he got his preview version. According to what Miles said in a post a few days ago, that 100% means the game has gone gold. And since Miles said that the demo would be built and submitted for QA approval whenever it went gold.....I think it's safe to guess it should come tomorrow or such :)

I really hope SI don't sell out it's loyal fans here and make sure that the forums know about the demo in good enough time before your average mirror reading crettin picks up his morning paper and thinks ..."this is free, i'll have a go on that" thus slowing down / putting big pressure on the download process

edit - i just read that back and it is in no means bashing SI. It is rather just an observation /suggestion / request

First off, some very good news. Football Manager 2010 is officially now in manufacture! And that means the demo must be very close to release too!

According to today’s Daily Mirror and Daily Record, the demo will be available on this very site from tomorrow, so we’d better get busy with getting it tested and available.

From todays blog. Read into that what you want:D

hope it's due at midnight, so i can play all night! else, i will just take my laptop with me to school tomorrow :p i probably will do that no mather what.. lol.

just going to finish my last '09 game and from tomorrow its ON!!!

good luck people!

Miles wording of that blog has me intrigued. "According to today’s Daily Mirror and Daily Record, the demo will be available on this very site from tomorrow" So thats according to the mail and the record and Not according to SI though, does that mean the demo is coming out this afternoon. mmm. Probably not!

My 'wishful' thoughts exactly. Who is to say on their websites as of tomorrow and maybe, just maybe on here a bit earlier like. 6.45 will be good as I walk in ;)

Archived