Hulk . The beast

DJJOEYT

this guy is one of my favered players on football manager .

much like his international counterpart adriano.Hulk's main strengths are infact strength,power,pure hitter of the ball.

i am currently in 2013 and have brought him to ac milan.he's doing just fine there

i was thinking of putting him up top with pato + adriano .

i go to buy adriano and he is playing for bolton :O currently 4th in the prem .

with 15 in 20 !

any one had THE HULK ?

what are your views on him

for me he's been the beast i saw at the cinema a few months ago .. and more

fmhulkkz7.jpg

w1440.png

He just didnt do it for me - stats tell you loads of potential, but in one-on-ones he kept either:

a) hitting the keeper

b) blasting it over the bar

Had to get rid in the end...

Keirrison - now that lad knows how to finish one-on-ones!!! much better buy IMO

• 1 month later...

Cant find a thread about this guy.

Bought him from porto for 13m roughly.

How has he done for you?

Great start for me when i bought him in january 08-09 transfer window 16 goals in 13 games.

Declined in the 2nd season with 13 goals in 28 games.

3rd season 0 goals in 9 games .

wondering if i should cash in on him.

Hulk has been absolutly lethal for me in my Spurs save.

I bought him in the second season and he scored 17 goals in 30 apps and racked up 10 assists. He didnt play in the CL either as he had already played for Porto and missed 12 weeks of action due to injury.

Now in his second season with us im in November and hes scored 11 in 14 and racked up 7 assists.

He scores some amazing long shots aswell.

Him and Rossi are lethal together, Rossi has 16 goals in 17 games.

judging from those stats, he's the kind of player i steer WELL clear of, very very poor mental stats.

Poor determination, poor work rate and teamwork, poor composure, poor decisions, poor concentration.

Aside from his pace and strength, he seems to offer very little!

There's much much better out there.

Hulk is, as stated in the opening post, a beast. Signed him in my first season with Man City, he's just gone from strength to strength - here's a screenie of him in 2014 (and his mental stats are great swisso)

Not in some of the other screenshots they weren't :S

Poor decision making, poor concentration, poor composure, poor determination and work rate

I'm not talking about hidden attributes, they can be developed over time, but rapid increases in key mental attributes is unlikely.

I wouldn't touch Hulk with a bargepole :D

• 1 month later...

hes not that good. had far better players. adriano is actually much better even as a pure left footer. his one-footedness lets him down and his only asset is his pace and his decent long shot. much better players about than hulk

considering he can create many chances for himself and other players, I think he can make up for his missed shots.

if hulks stats say that he "creates chances for others" then there are far better creaters in every league in the bloody world!

Archived