Pepe vs Austria - 20:00GMT

bestbrother

Yes it is all about Pepe, forget Ronaldo, the worlds best defender, the worlds best wind up man, the worlds best butcher...

images_zpsyew6ps76.jpg

Képler Laveran Lima Ferreira AKA Pepe

70 Caps

3 Goals

Both teams need a result, so this could be a cracker.

POR
TU
GAL
XI

Rui Patricio

Vierinha

Carvalho

Pepe

Guerreiro

Quaresma

Carvalho

Moutinho

Andre Gomes

Nani

Cristiano Ronaldo

AUS
TRIA
XI

Almer

Klein

Prodl

Hinteregger

Fuchs

Ilsanker

Baumgartlinger

Harnik

Alaba

Arnautovic

Sabitzer

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronaldo, Nani and Quaresma. :D And a trio of slow (if quality on the ball) players on the midfield as well in William Carvalho, Moutinho and André Gomes. This could go horribly wrong but at least will be entertaining.

I'm all for Austria winning, Pepe sustaining a career ending injury and Ronaldo crying, but realistically tonight is the end of the road for Alaba and co.

I'm all for Austria winning, Pepe sustaining a career ending injury and Ronaldo crying, but realistically tonight is the end of the road for Alaba and co.

Its no given, Austria won 9 & drew 1 in qualifying although admittedly their main opposition were Russia & Sweden.

Would love an Austria win...think I dislike Portugal the most out of all the teams in the tournament...simply for the fact Ronaldo (loves himself and thinks he's better than Messi) and Pepe (ridiculously ugly defending skills) play for them...I bet I'm not the only one thinking this either.

Would love an Austria win...think I dislike Portugal the most out of all the teams in the tournament...simply for the fact Ronaldo (loves himself and thinks he's better than Messi) and Pepe (ridiculously ugly defending skills) play for them...I bet I'm not the only one thinking this either.

Puts hand up.

Plus Ronaldo acted like a dick after the Iceland game.

There's absurd amounts of space everywhere on the pitch. Our crazy front trio is helping us attack well but then we're gifting highways to Austria. And Austria has to win too so they can't afford to park the bus neither. There will be goals.

Cristiano Ronaldooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ..., awww.

Don't understand how in the Portuguese shirt he can miss chances he never misses for Real. It is like he is not playing with the same confidence.

This is very one-sided so far.

Does Alaba ever play this far forward for Bayern? I thought he was mostly a left back.

No. There is no reason for him to with the options they have.

He did start as a CM earlier in his career, plus Austria have Fuchs at LB. Can't leave either of those out so they can just push Alaba further forward.

Portugal must be the most unlikable team at this Euros so far, horrible bunch of whinging crybabies.
Portugal always have several dislikable players.

I.... agree.

There's several class acts on the pitch like Ricardo Carvalho, William Carvalho, Vieirinha, André Gomes, but we're not going to win the neutral's heart with cocks like Ronaldo, Pepe, Nani and Quaresma are we.

Archived