FM15: Good Youngsters

Ty

Have you found the next Ronaldo playing for a fourth division Brazilian side? The next Zidane smashing in goals in a French teams youth system?

Use this thread to post all the promising youngsters that you find in FM15. Youngster being any player 23 or under in my eyes, as you can still win the Premier League young player of the season award at 23 :brock:

Please use the following format when recommending players. It makes it a lot easier for people to see where there is a recommendation, and where is discussion.

Name:

Position:

Club:

Value:

Sale Value:

Work Permit Needed:

If you can add a screenshot link or picture to your post, even better :thup:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Ante Coric

Nationality: Croatian

Club: Dianmo (obviously)

Position: AMC

Value: ummm not alot

Sale Value: 900k

Work Permit Needed?:

Absolute stunner last year in game, he is being touted for the big clubs in real life this year now, and surprise surprise another dinamo graduate (he went to austria but was on the dinamo books beforehand).

AnteCoric_OverviewAttributes.png

Name: Ante Coric

Nationality: Croatian

Club: Dianmo (obviously)

Position: AMC

Value: ummm not alot

Sale Value: 900k

Work Permit Needed?:

Absolute stunner last year in game, he is being touted for the big clubs in real life this year now, and surprise surprise another dinamo graduate (he went to austria but was on the dinamo books beforehand).

AnteCoric_OverviewAttributes.png

Signed him for Nottingham Forest in championship for 900k and 10k wages.

Name: Munir.

Position: Striker (Centre)/ AMC (RLC)

Club: Barcelona.

Value: £5.5m.

Sale Value: N/A.

Work Permit Needed: No.

He looks awesome, I don't think he'll be able to be signed straight away, maybe the season after and it may take a hefty bid looking at those stats. (Right click and view image in new tab if it's too small)

qtMJ0Ib.jpg?1

Name:Sergi Samper

Position:DM

Club:Barcelona

Value:£2.9M

Sale Value:£10.25 buyout clause

Work Permit Needed:No

This guy should be a must buy for all the big clubs? decisions are 17 already. Compared irl to Pirlo, Xavi and Busquets, also captained every youth team hes played for.

Name: Munir.

Position: Striker (Centre)/ AMC (RLC)

Club: Barcelona.

Value: £5.5m.

Sale Value: N/A.

Work Permit Needed: No.

He looks awesome, I don't think he'll be able to be signed straight away, maybe the season after and it may take a hefty bid looking at those stats. (Right click and view image in new tab if it's too small)

qtMJ0Ib.jpg?1

He looks great, and he has a minimum release fee clause of £10.25m, so a bargain for big clubs if you can prise him away!!

Could people posting screenshots please revert back to the game's default attribute colouring? It makes it easier to compare without having to decode everyone's individual colour schemes.

At least I would appreciate it. Not everyone uses 'intense red' as a high attribute etc.

Could people posting screenshots please revert back to the game's default attribute colouring? It makes it easier to compare without having to decode everyone's individual colour schemes.

At least I would appreciate it. Not everyone uses 'intense red' as a high attribute etc.

Aye, it confused me a wee bit on first glance but probably unfair to ask people to change their skin when they are doing us all a favour - it's certainly time consuming to keep switching!

Name: Daniel De Silva

Position: Attacking midfielder

Nationality: Australian

Club: Perth Glory (transfer agreed to Roma on 1/6/2015)

Value: $350K

Sale Value: N/A, transfer agreed

Work Permit Needed: No, Portuguese second nationality

Ea1gtA2.png

Quite a raw talent but could become very good on FM14 and looks even better on this edition. Has good basics and with some tutoring could become excellent. He has already agreed to transfer to Roma in 2015 and will spend the first season at Perth, but he's worth keeping an eye on as he seems to be rated quite highly and may become available later on, given the plethora of youngsters in Roma's squad. He has Portuguese second nationality, so doesn't require a work permit in England, and he has a preference to play in Liga BBVA, so Spanish sides may find it easier to tempt him away from Italy.

Name: Kristoffer Ajer

Position: DM,MC

Club: IK Start

Value: Can't remember, less than 500k

Sale Value: I paid £1.3m but that was in installments, could probably knock a couple of hundred grand off paying in full

Work Permit Needed: no

VslR7gi.png

94qib4N.png

Tidy centre mid for not a lot of money, looks to have the potential to be a brilliant player and already has the attributes to do a job at Premier League level already. 6"5' as well so could become a real powerhouse defensive mid if you play with one, also has the potential to be a great centre mid though as is my plan for him.

Memphis Depay should be really good on this version, easily the best player in the Dutch Eredivisie at the moment.

Does anyone have a screenshot of him?

Think there will be a request a screenshot thread for that. If not you could make one.

Memphis Depay should be really good on this version, easily the best player in the Dutch Eredivisie at the moment.

Does anyone have a screenshot of him?

I signed him for 22m on my INter save. He is a god. Plain and simple. 11 goals, 6 assists in about 13 games.

All of these are at Inter at start of game. All will be wonderkids no doubt in real life.

Federico Bonazzoli (Debuted last year for Inter at the age of 17)

FedericoBonazzoli_OverviewProfile_zps92a7d239.png

George Puskas (13 goals in 5 games already this year in real life for the Primavera)

GeorgePu_ca__OverviewProfile_zps3705a08a.png

Melkamur Taufer (Some say he could become the next Mastour if not better)

MelkamuTaufer_OverviewProfile_zpsde3b66f5.png

Federico Dimarco (Don't know anything about him, but how can you not be excited?)

FedericoDimarco_OverviewProfile_zpse4c9b27a.png

632502b7bb9fed85bb0d3477210e5007.png

Name: Panas Armenakas

Position: AMC/CM

Club: Udinese

Value: £475k

Sale Value: ? Won't sign for you straight away because he's just joined the club.

Work Permit Needed: No, because his second nationality is Greek.

Potential to be a world class player, looks really good. Could be something special this year.

Hes really good!
I signed him for 22m on my INter save. He is a god. Plain and simple. 11 goals, 6 assists in about 13 games.

I believe he is available for less than half of that 22m Liam.. someone was saying they got him for 9million somewhere I was reading.

He has already agreed to transfer to Roma in 2015 and will spend the first season at Perth, but he's worth keeping an eye on as he seems to be rated quite highly and may become available later on

thanks for bringing that one up, cause that piece of information is actually wrong (he's been signed and loaned back)

I've bought it up in the Australian Issues thread

thanks for bringing that one up, cause that piece of information is actually wrong (he's been signed and loaned back)

I've bought it up in the Australian Issues thread

Hmm, interesting. I was under the impression that this is the case, but a few articles seem to indicate that the database setting is correct:

This article states that Roma have bought "the right to sign De Silva at the conclusion of the 2014/15 A-League season" as opposed to an outright purchase and loan deal.

This one indicates that the FIFA regulations preventing U18 transfers overseas apply to him, and so he can't officially join Roma until the first transfer window after his birthday.

For all intents and purposes he is a Roma player, but I presume the current agreed transfer setting is based on what is "most correct" for his situation, if you see what I mean :). One for the data thread at any rate!

Yeah he should be a Roma player, just loaned back, Panos Armenakas looks awesome too, and he's an Aussie :D

It looks like Armenakas might have a set Current Ability and randomised attributes, as he looks different in my game:

EdZn8nL.png

Still looks great for 15! Described as a "promising midfielder" in game too. :cool:

Name: Lucas Silva Borges

Position: Defensive Midfielder/MC

Club: Cruzeiro

Value: £4m-£4.5m

Sale Value: Scouts say between £8.25-£16.5m

Work Permit Needed: Yes. Scouts say should be granted on initial application.

lucassilvaattributes.png

scoutreport.png

positional.jpg

My Scouts at Man Utd found this guy. Looks great for his age. Have had him scouted now for a while and scouts have given him 4 star with 1 blacked out for a potential rating. Some good PPM's (some I personally don't like either) and a likely to be given a work permit.

Like the new scouting reports, which seem to go into more detail about how professional or ambitious a player is. Also it seems that getting a "could be a world-class player" report is the top recommendation, followed by "leading player" and "good player." Playing as Arsenal, my scouts found these prospects, all recommended as "leading players" and "highly professional," but with only one called "world-class" that was actually available to purchase. (Many clubs just won't sell, of course). Sorry I can't upload images right now.

Name: Ruben Neves

Position: DM/MC

Club: FC Porto

Value:

Sale Value: £17m (buyout clause)

Pricy DMC, but the only player out of a couple hundred that my scouts labelled "potential to be a world-class" player. Already called the best DMC in the squad (I know, it's Arsenal, so not saying much, ha ha). Mental stats are excellent for a teenager (Det 17, Work rate 14, Teamwork 15, Positioning 15, Concentration and Composure each 16). Porto won't sell so you'll need to activate buy-out clause.

Name: Lucas Romero

Club: Velez

Value:

Sale Value:£7m

Work Permit Needed: yes (will get one)

Another DMC/MC, was a star on last year's FM and looks good on this as well. Similar mental states to Neves, but technical attributes are higher since he's three years older: marking 15, tackling 13. Also has good off-the-ball and technique so could do well as a deep-lying playmaker. Could be "a star player" and for Arsenal anyway "has the potential to be one of the best players at the club."

Name: Yelko Pino

Position: AMC/AMR/MC/MR

Club: Celta Vigo B

Value:

Sale Value: £2m

Determined Spanish trequartista with 20 Determination, and high marks already for a 17-yr-old: 13's for dribbling/first touch/decisions/composure/flair, along with 14's for technique/passing/vision. Scouts say he's "highly professional," "driven," and could be a "star player" in division and for arsenal "a key player at the club."

Name: Jesus Vallejo

Position: DC/DM

Club: Zaragoza

Value:

Sale Value: £675k

Cheap defender with great mental stats for a teen (determination/anticipation/concentration all 16), A bit slow (10 acceleration), but again could be a "star player in the division" and "key player" for Arsenal. Scouts say he's 'fairly susceptible to injuries,' though, so will fit in well at Arsenal.

Also it seems that getting a "could be a world-class player" report is the top recommendation

That is how it is on FM14 too, if a 'could be a world-class player' regen pops up... he'll always be 5* pretty much.

Like the new scouting reports, which seem to go into more detail about how professional or ambitious a player is. Also it seems that getting a "could be a world-class player" report is the top recommendation, followed by "leading player" and "good player." Playing as Arsenal, my scouts found these prospects, all recommended as "leading players" and "highly professional," but with only one called "world-class" that was actually available to purchase. (Many clubs just won't sell, of course). Sorry I can't upload images right now.

Name: Ruben Neves

Club: FC Porto

Value:

Sale Value: £17m (buyout clause)

Pricy DMC, but the only player out of a couple hundred that my scouts labelled "potential to be a world-class" player. Already called the best DMC in the squad (I know, it's Arsenal, so not saying much, ha ha). Mental stats are excellent for a teenager (Det 17, Work rate 14, Teamwork 15, Positioning 15, Concentration and Composure each 16). Porto won't sell so you'll need to activate buy-out clause.

Name: Lucas Romero

Club: Velez

Value:

Sale Value:£7m

Work Permit Needed: yes (will get one)

Another DMC/MC, was a star on last year's FM and looks good on this as well. Similar mental states to Neves, but technical attributes are higher since he's three years older: marking 15, tackling 13. Also has good off-the-ball and technique so could do well as a deep-lying playmaker. Could be "a star player" and for Arsenal anyway "has the potential to be one of the best players at the club."

Name: Yelko Pino

Position: AMC/AMR/MC/MR

Club: Celta Vigo B

Value:

Sale Value: £2m

Determined Spanish trequartista with 20 Determination, and high marks already for a 17-yr-old: 13's for dribbling/first touch/decisions/composure/flair, along with 14's for technique/passing/vision. Scouts say he's "highly professional," "driven," and could be a "star player" in division and for arsenal "a key player at the club."

Name: Jesus Vallejo

Position: DC/DM

Club: Zaragoza

Value:

Sale Value: £675k

Cheap defender with great mental stats for a teen (determination/anticipation/concentration all 16), A bit slow (10 acceleration), but again could be a "star player in the division" and "key player" for Arsenal. Scouts say he's 'fairly susceptible to injuries,' though, so will fit in well at Arsenal.

It's 9 on mine so must be random

Archived