FM13: Ademilson

Jordanknox

Ademilson- Sao Paulo

Striker

ademilson_ae_antoniocarlosmafalda.jpg

Ademilson is a striker that represents Sao Paulo and is a regular in the Brazilian youth setup. He made his debut on the 2nd February 2012 in a tie against Guarani just 3 weeks after his 18th Birthday and has since scored 4 goals in just 9 starts. He shot to fame in the Under-17 World cup when he scored 5 goals in 7 games for the Brazilian Under 17 side. He has been tipped to fill the void left by Lucas Moura's departure to PSG. Ademilson has already attracted interest from the likes of Real Madrid and AC Milan and looks destined to move abroad in the future.

This is him scoring a long range goal against Ecuador at the Under 17 World Cup-

In Game

ademilsonStartofgame.png

As you can see he has a lot of potential with good anticipation, off the ball running, finishing and decent pace. My scouts rate him at 4 and a half stars for Sunderland so he should develop into a leading Premier league Striker. He also has a minimum fee release clause of 5.25m but you may be able to get him cheaper (I havnt tried to be honest as I bought him 2nd season). He does require a work permit but it should be granted on appeal.

Aged 19

ademilson19-1.png

He has been developed by the AI so perhaps if he was human controlled he would have developed even better. Havent actually tried him yet but he looks like he will be a top striker in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Signed him for Chelsea. Massive potential for a bargain price of £5.25m. 3rd appearance and he comes off the bench away to QPR after 75mins with us 1-0 down. Scores two well taken goals and we win 2-1. With Torres injured and Sturridge not scoring he will now get a run in the first XI. Highly recommended.

Signed him for Chelsea. Massive potential for a bargain price of £5.25m. 3rd appearance and he comes off the bench away to QPR after 75mins with us 1-0 down. Scores two well taken goals and we win 2-1. With Torres injured and Sturridge not scoring he will now get a run in the first XI. Highly recommended.

Agreed. Bought him for €6 million in the winter-break of my first season at Spurs. Having Adebayor away at the Africa Cup and Kweuke turning out to be utter useless Ademilson stepped up, ending up scoring 8 and giving 3 assists in his first three games :).

Also have him at Liverpool, 19 years old, partnering Llorente as an advanced forward, has 9 goals in 11 appearances so far and is keeping a misfiring Suarez and an in form Borini out of my side.

He literally does what he needs to do which is score, you don't see him do much else.

Ademilson has become one of my "Must Buys" for Prem sides this season, along with fellow countryman Adryan.

He is fairly versatile, I play him as a poacher and as an advanced forward and he scores consistently from both positions. I would consider tutoring though, as his mental stats could do with a little push in places.

This lad is an absolute weapon of a striker. I snapped him up straight away in my Spurs save as a third striker. I received two long term injuries to my first and second choice strikers, 2 months over the christmas period, the guy did not let up. Played in an Advanced forward in a 4-2-3-1, he scored when he wanted. Have always strugled to get stirkers to score one on ones in the last few games, this guy doesn't miss them. I know rotate a 4-4-2 with a 4-3-3, upfront with a target men (my case, Llorente) he is leathal.

Highly recomended. WEAPON

ad21.png

Here he is aged 21 on my game, hes developed well and still has room for a little more development to become a more rounded striker

Who did you use to tutor him, currently playing with everton but don't have any good tutors for strikers

Who did you use to tutor him, currently playing with everton but don't have any good tutors for strikers

I tutored him with Olivier Giroud i think, hes better now then he is on that screenshot (First touch up to 16, compusure and anticipation both up to 19, pace up to 16, dribbling up to 14), hes probably the best poacher on the game

Currently in my 3rd season as Paysandu in Brazil and he's transfer listed for 650k wtf :D

I'll try and snap him up, absolute bargain at that price.

He has joined my Spurs team at the start of the second season but his natural fitness is only 8. This seems to vary wildly based on other saves. If he's had a tough time of it on yours and not developed as a result that could explain the value.

ademilson22.png

Here he is at 22 on mine, hes clearly one of the best poachers on the game. Still a little bit of room for growth too id imagine.

He looks world class on your game, I have him at Liverpool, but unfortunately he has now become 4th choice after Llorente, Borini and a 6'9 Croatian Beast regen!

My friend got him to West Ham and while he has been performing okay, he has some serious trouble with injuries and in about 50% of his matches Ademilson either gets injured or has to be taken off the pitch. He even has thoughts of selling him because of this (and the ridiculous amount of class ST regens).

I have him for Arsenal as well and he has been my super sub lately. Last season he was subbed into the game 20 times and bagged 19 goals, incredible.

Though it seems he plays better in a two striker formation with a support striker beside him.

I have him for Arsenal as well and he has been my super sub lately. Last season he was subbed into the game 20 times and bagged 19 goals, incredible.

Though it seems he plays better in a two striker formation with a support striker beside him.

He bangs them in alongside Stevan Jovetic for me. Didn't no much when Jovetic got injured and he was up front on his own.

I've got him playing in rotation with Belfodil and Ibrahimovic at my Spurs game, 4th season (sometimes as a lone poacher, sometimes with Ibra as deep-lying forward or Belfodil as CP/TM) and he's doing well. Also gave Ademilson his debut for Brazil, which he repayed by scoring a brace :)

Turned out to be a dud for me. Only plays well alongside another supporting striker but is too wasteful. He scores, but he scores after missing 3-4 glaring chances. Plus, I paid 55mm for Cavani to spearhead my attack, not to support Ademilson lol.

One of my 18 year old regen debut this season and scored a whopping 32 goals in 30 appearances. As result Ademlison lost his 2nd in line spot due to his wastefulness as single striker.

He threw a fit and wanted to be loaned out, (weirdly) no one wanted him. Sold him off to FCP with 35% future profit fee for 11.75mm.

Came across this guy on my current save, I got the Inter Milan job in 2019 and he was already there. As previous people have said he was a goal machine, unfortunately the rest of my Inter squad was not up to scratch and he wanted a move, so Chelsea stumped up 30mill for him. Fast Forward two season, I am now at Liverpool and Chelsea are trying to flog him as he is upset at not being a first team regular, I would sign him but have a brilliant pairing of a Spanish and Argentinian regens.

signed him after my scout reported on him too, but sadly he never scored many goals for me (much to my surprise because i was blown away by his stats as well). Given everyones praise on him, i suppose my style of play didn't suit him much. Played him as lone striker in 451 with countering mentality

Signed him there for United. RVP and Rooney were injured for my Away trip to Norwich so I just started him.

14 mins in we are 2-0 down. 2 Grant Holt headers from 2 free kicks. Ademilson then proceeds to knock in hattrick. 3-2 up at Ht. Then sets Rafael up in the 2nd half to make it 4-2.

A decent debut you could say.

Archived