Which version of FM are you playing?

Version....  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Version....

Playing FM10 still. I bought 11 am began playing, but I just couldn't bear to leave my career on 10. I've been meaning to switch to 11 for good for some time now (since 11.3), but it hasn't happened. At this point, I'm probably best off waiting for 12. Maybe between now and then I can get a son and a stadium!

I went back to FM08 a few months ago now and haven't regretted it, the newer FM's have become too complex and lost a lot of the fun in my opinion.I've started an update from scratch for 08 now which is keeping me playing :)

FM2010 here. I find, given the small amount of spare time I have, that there aren't enough changes between versions to warrant me getting each FM realease, so I tend to get them in alternate years.

Looking forward to FM2012 and getting an awesome Lille save going.

FM11, though I only picked it up a couple of weeks ago in the steam sale. I wasn't really planning on getting it at all, but after a year and a half, I finally got bored of my '10 career save, and with '11 available for only £9.99, I couldn't resist. Whether or not I get '12 depends on how into '11 I still am when it comes out. I'll probably end up doing the same as I did this year and get it when it goes on sale.

Haven't played for a while but was on FM10 for a bit last time I fired up a game.

Thinking of giving FM08 a bash soon for similar reasons to MM above.

Not sure if I will 'upgrade' to FM12. There will be certain things that I am looking for to bring back my passion and interest in the series. We'll see how it goes.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived