Most attractive regen you have ever seen?

If there is one feature I hate more than press conferences, it's the generated player faces. I can't bare to think how much better the FM series could be if the time and effort that went in to those features went in to something more useful.

why? it's certainly better than having greyed out faces all around when all the real players have retired. I like it, gives the players a bit more personality.

that's not to say I've found someone I thought was attractive. That's like being turned on by Minnie Mouse or something.

why? it's certainly better than having greyed out faces all around when all the real players have retired. I like it, gives the players a bit more personality.

that's not to say I've found someone I thought was attractive. That's like being turned on by Minnie Mouse or something.

Ditto, it makes feel closer to your players with a face and a littl distant to the ones without one

I'm just wondering what the future stars of football look like in your game. Because let's face it, our current world superstars are not exactly lady-killers. Messi is no heart-throb. Ronaldo is decent enough looking but he is more popular among gay men circles than women(not that this is bad but his looks are not the traditional good looks).

Most regens I have come across are ugly/ordinary/odd. Some of them could be attractive but they all seem to have a desperate need for style advice.

Well, seeing as nobody else seems to have posted any images yet and taking a light-hearted view on things...

modeller_animation1.gif

modeller_animation2.gif

he actually looks like a guy I used to know...

if there was a profile view I could confirm it 100% (his head was shaped like a phallus ;) )

just out of interest, his name isn't Wayne, is it?

I actually have not signed regens because they were ugly or two weird looking. The faces are personal.

and who said anything about being turned on by the regens? I merely asked who was attractive

so you never play a long term game beyond 14 seasons then ? And its ok, you can now come out of the closet, I'm sure your parents wont mind

So... it's 2137 and Dafuge is still managing his team to glory. However after his latest new stadium was approved, he discovered that his team were relocating to a Martian colony.

What with the "home grown" player restrictions in the new Sol Galactic Premiership, he starts getting players through the youth system like this handsome devil!

Dafuge2137.png

So... it's 2137 and Dafuge is still managing his team to glory. However after his latest new stadium was approved, he discovered that his team were relocating to a Martian colony.

What with the "home grown" player restrictions in the new Sol Galactic Premiership, he starts getting players through the youth system like this handsome devil!

Dafuge2137.png

Haha , nice one

Dafuge2137.png

is he a goalkeeper?

so you never play a long term game beyond 14 seasons then ? And its ok, you can now come out of the closet, I'm sure your parents wont mind

This is how sensitive our society is these days. Can't talk about a man's looks without being called gay. There is a difference between acknowledging a good looking man and being sexually attracted to him

If there is one feature I hate more than press conferences, it's the generated player faces. I can't bare to think how much better the FM series could be if the time and effort that went in to those features went in to something more useful.

Would you marry me?

It's attributes not stats, stats are games\goals etc. I tend to look at the bigger picture when signing a player, looks are pretty low down on the list lol. Ime afraid i would have trouble signing your turkish friend for leeds united though.

• 3 months later...

Headers problematic, no doubt. He keeps popping the ball.

It's licensed software. SI have to pay to use it but they don't have expend any time or effort creating it.

Archived