Least used game feature.

always view the draw. i have the automatic draw, so i watch it team by team. adds a touch of the realism and anticipation the real draws bring. i think pointless features are only pointless if you don't use them. therefore they can only be pointless to you personally. i also like press conferences as an example

I always use the draw, "Automatic" is great, just like in real life, and you get to see the other fixtures and teams you don't want to face! :p

This is a bit of a stupid thread really, im pretty sure a lot of people use this feature...

What about the ones where a player gets a cold/flu and you can choose to have him stay at your club or go home to prevent the spread of infection :)

I guess there could be a situation where you would want him to stay but it's never happened to me personally...

What about the ones where a player gets a cold/flu and you can choose to have him stay at your club or go home to prevent the spread of infection :)

I guess there could be a situation where you would want him to stay but it's never happened to me personally...

It's the day before the Champions League final. Your star striker gets a cold. You can send him home for 2 days or play him. What would you do?

I never appeal when my player gets a red card, it never works for me.

That's one thing they really need to fix. Appeals actually being successful. Now with the 3D it's easier to see what was or wasn't a red card. Something could pop up in the commentary to say it was a bit dubious then you appeal and it gets over-turned or something. Maybe a news item saying the referee admits he made a mistake.

the draw is far more exciting when you are a tiny non league team thats made it to the 1st round proper of the fa cup!!

couldn't believe my luck when i (vauxhall motors) pulled leeds utd (my own team that i support and had as my favorite on fm) out of the draw at ER

yes we lost 6-1 but i pulled in quite a few quid

The notes feature for me i've never used it.

I use this to note down who's been sent off in a season - 1 sending off = warning, 2 = i week fine, 3 = 2 week fine

Helps me to remember who's had what.

I'd send him home. I only use players who are fit.

You consider having a cold unfit?

" The draw for the Whats its Name Cup will be made today". View draw.

Does anybody actually click on this and view the draw.

Is it the least used feature in FM or is there another more pointless one.

Not a criticism. Just an observation.:D

Yeah I do actually. Especially if im playing in the champions league for the first time in 30 seasons!

I dont think any feature is completely pointless, but ones that I rarely use:

a) Player pain killing injections

b) Complaining about a referee\referee decision

c) The media history on players\managers

d) Players "notes"

Im sure some people use these, but I never do

I am the exact same, in that i never use these features. I also never use the option to keep a player with a col/flu at the club no matter what the situation.

I also view the cup draws and like a lot of people only switch to automated for the later stages of the cups. the one exception being the CL where i view it all automated.

I use this to note down who's been sent off in a season - 1 sending off = warning, 2 = i week fine, 3 = 2 week fine

Helps me to remember who's had what.

I use notes as reminders. Reminders every month to prasie a guy.

I tend to watch the draws when it is something that interests me, like getting to the CL group stage for the first time or the FA Cup 3rd round when you are a non league team that has made it. As a massive club I tend to skip them but they are really exciting when they mean something significant.

Archived