15 different clubs by the age of 27

I love this player.

15 different clubs by the time he's 27, all over europe.

Hasn't played a full season since he was a teenager 10 season ago, through training and high profile moves between the top clubs in the world he has only ever played a handful of games yet his price kept soaring!

I've been after him for ages, but stonewalled at every opportunity as he continued to go to big reputation clubs who never played him.

Why? Because he is a natural AMC and nothing in any other position, so he doesn't fit in to anyone's formation!

I'm expecting some good things from him in the coming few season now I've finally got him.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5046/journey.jpg

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2746/journey2.jpg

Some real life players do it too, this guy comes to mind Túlio Costa.

I had a South Korean player similar to the OP's in last years version, excellent player but could only play at DM which I used but the team that won the race to sign him from Korea didn't. Very next year after playing twice for them all season I got him for a knock down price.

The good thing about FM10 is that you can no longer just be an AMC - they ensured either SC or MC was filled in too.

The only weird 'natural only' positions are WBL and WBR but they are still quite rare.

Haha quite a travelled career he's had. Was it just because they didn't use AMC or was he also injury prone at any of these clubs? Anyway lets hope he can live up to the hype for you now you've finally got him!

This is good - I actually have this guy in my Liverpool team at the moment as well - but he is a ST & I'm in 2016. I'm only his second club and i got him on a free from Osasuna. He is a backup player for me though but does have some good stats.

This is good - I actually have this guy in my Liverpool team at the moment as well - but he is a ST & I'm in 2016. I'm only his second club and i got him on a free from Osasuna. He is a backup player for me though but does have some good stats.

Maybe you should word things better then. This sounds like your talking about the same player as the OP.

Looks like he might have been better off sticking with Napoli. At least he got games and scored some goals there.

I can understand why he left to go to Zaragoza, they're the biggest team in Spain in the save, just a pity they didn't utilise him.

He's now played 10 league games for me with 4 goals, 2 assists, 1 motm and 81% pass completion. He has been out for 3 weeks with a hamstring injury though.

Haha quite a travelled career he's had. Was it just because they didn't use AMC or was he also injury prone at any of these clubs? Anyway lets hope he can live up to the hype for you now you've finally got him!

Looking back he's only had one decent length injury in his career and that was a torn hamstring in 2030. Not a massive list of other injuries either, it appears to be purely down to AMC only.

• 1 month later...

An update on the journey man

I gave him a fair crack of the whip at Liverpool but even after retraining him as a natural MC he just wasn't good enough so I sold him on to Arsenal in order to bring through a promising youth player.

I've since ended up leaving Liverpool but he didn't stay at Arsenal for long and secured a move to Real Madrid (again) - he's now 32 but can see him moving again as Madrid aren't playing him regularly

Archived