When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m telling you Miles and Co asked for a lockdown so more people can play Fm21 on 24th November 😂 (Disclaimer they obviously didn’t and no one really wants a lockdown)

Edited by zakbrown96

That was official release. Beta came out on a Thursday, but that’s nothing new.

I meant that having full release on a Tuesday means it’s more likely that we’d have beta 19 days before than the traditional 15/16

Edited by gunner86

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

That was official release. Beta came out on a Thursday, but that’s nothing new.

I meant that having full release on a Tuesday means it’s more likely that we’d have beta 19 days before than the traditional 15/16

Well lets hope. I would take 21 more than 19 :D 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47h4jp8pp2iztjmob04m 

22 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

Wasn’t the beta released around three weeks early last year and Miles said it was something related to the demand/the beta just being ready early? Could easily see that being repeated this year

It was 19 days before last year. But there’s no way that that was because of people asking for it. If anything, more people asking for it would have the opposite affect

Just now, gunner86 said:

It was 19 days before last year. But there’s no way that that was because of people asking for it. If anything, more people asking for it would have the opposite affect

Maybe he said NOT to think it was because people were badgering him. I remember there being some sort of qualifier. I’m not going back to find the tweet. 

4 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

Maybe he said NOT to think it was because people were badgering him. I remember there being some sort of qualifier. I’m not going back to find the tweet. 

That seems more likely. Or it was because this thread was so good last year

Just now, gunner86 said:

That seems more likely. Or it was because this thread was so good last year

I know that there is still more to be revealed about the game and even small changes can affect the match engine, but if any year seems like the year for an early-ish beta release, it’s this one. 

57 minutes ago, maxi7 said:

10th of Nov. 7th or 8th if the team feels its ready.  This is a prediction not a spoiler. 

They won’t release over a weekend. They aren’t a studio that likes to crunch so they won’t be doing that

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

They won’t release over a weekend. They aren’t a studio that likes to crunch so they won’t be doing that

There’s always a hint beforehand too. 

Is this the first year they’ve used the term “early access?”

29 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

I think i read somewhere that beta release is not pre-determined either.  It's literally 2-3 hours from being ready, to being "live".  So with that in mind, I suppose it could actually be any day this week.  I dont think itll go past the upcoming weekend

This is correct, even Miles Jacobson said so himself. 

On 30/10/2020 at 11:57, toffee71 said:

@ferrarinsebmy apologies i had forgotten to upvote opening post, (rookie mistake from experienced player), think you should edit first post to remind everyone. @bigmattb28 got 152 upvotes last year, that has to be the target! Have reread last year's beta speculation thread, so much fun.

giphy.gif

That thread was easily the highlight of my life. Brings a wry smile to my face, going to go and re -read it again today

@toffee71 Also who was that guy that was always being such a downer? He just wasn't in the beta spirit. He didn't like my Chuck Norris gifs either. I wonder if he'll show his face on this thread.

Oh, and it's pronounced B-E-T-A, not BETA like some people kept referring to it as

@ferrarinseb I hope you enjoy your like from me as much as I enjoyed receiving mine last year from everyone. Here's hoping you smash my record!!

Just so the mods and that really boring guy don't start crying, I'll keep the thread on topic and my guess for the beta release is going to be around 14 days or so before the actual release date.

Also:

Thank you, Chuck Norris. - GIF on Imgur