Chipped goals, scissor kicks etc.

Has anyone seen chipped goals or scissor or bicycle kicks? I have played quite a few seasons in total now, always tend to watch it in the 3D match engine, and have never seen a chipped or lobbed goal, or a scissor kick or bicycle kick goal, or even attempt for that matter. I appreciate they would be rare, but I want to confirm if they can actually happen.

I've seen a chip/lob goal once in my saves this year, but I always have poor teams with poor players so it's not surprising that I don't see more.

I've also seen bicycle kick goals on YouTube videos, so I know they can happen.  Maybe someday my squad will have enough quality to actually pull one off!

I've had a few chipped goals and i've noticed one bicycle kick goal. The latter was the goal of the season for me. Don't know which season though.
Also had an amazing bicycle kick assist.
So, they do happen. But i can't say i've seen them very often. Then again, they don't really happen very often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Il 6/9/2019 in 23:30 , FrazT ha scritto:

Not often for sure, but I have just had a chipped goal in my current save- dont recall a bicycle kick though.

Same, some beautifully executed from Haaland and Dybala :thup: