[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, igorferreira118 said:

Guys... jus tried to help before claassen does their update when he got motivation..... it is working for me, but you can modify and try to fix the errors u found.

Thanks for the effort igorferreira.

I tried your latest link, Peru in the South America part is not working...

3 hours ago, Silencio said:

You might already be aware of this but after the update, the Norwegian lower leagues won't work any longer as the promotions/relegations from 2017 won't follow if you start up the game in early 2018.

At least for me all leagues are working... afhgan, peru, norway.... maybe you did something wrong or using others database.

19 minutes ago, igorferreira118 said:

At least for me all leagues are working... afhgan, peru, norway.... maybe you did something wrong or using others database.

I removed all the editor files and only use your editor files.

For Peru, it says "Require minimum of 15 teams for Segunda, found only 14"

6 hours ago, voidex said:

I removed all the editor files and only use your editor files.

For Peru, it says "Require minimum of 15 teams for Segunda, found only 14"

Really dont know what happened. For me it worked.

Open the file on editor and removed the numbers on "required teams". Might work

Foto 28-03-2018 20 10 05.jpg

3 hours ago, igorferreira118 said:

Really dont know what happened. For me it worked.

Open the file on editor and removed the numbers on "required teams". Might work

Foto 28-03-2018 20 10 05.jpg

I opened the Claassen's original Peru file with the editor and re-saved it without editing anything. It seems to work now. Thanks for doing all the files though.

I got another question on the Australian A-league setup. 

I see that you ticked both Have No Reserv and Youth fixtures for the A-league teams, and that you made all NPL team connections as B-team.

Strange enough all the A-league teams do have a youth team but no league for them to play in. Aussie leagues are strange in that the B-Reserve-Youth team of A-leagues are in fact the team playing in NPL PS4 leagues. Since you now got a youth team "within" the A-leagues players do not move down to the NPL B-team as they should. Resulting in that teams like Sydney (NPL), Adelaide (NPL) got almost no "real" players. They are populating these teams youth squads.

Question is if you tried out setting these NPL teams to other things, such as sub-teams or eve II clubs. Anything to get them more players to field in their matches.

The setup in the standard untouched DB is set to Normal Affiliated teams, but that doesn't sound very correct either. Getting rid of the youth teams for A-league looks to be impossible, but like to know any suggestions on the problem as a whole.

Guys.. I am not an expert of advanced editor like claassee... Ive just edited the numer of teams, rel/prom teams, verified them on editor and correct the erros editor gave me.

For Australia, I did NPL by myself, because i could not fix the error on advanced made by claasseen.... So I did it on basic editor rules.

Feel free to help me and try to edit them too, while claasseen find motivation to fix it, so we can play as much perfect as possible.

The game looks fine for me and  now I am playing and enjoying it. It took me 2 weeks of work and now its up to you to you to fix the errors u encountered.

I did my best!! Thank u guys!

Edited by igorferreira118

On 3/29/2018 at 17:53, adson43 said:

Unfortunately, I can't change Brazillian league

You might not be able to change Brazil, and half a dozen or so other leagues are greyed out too, but they all load up fine. Brazil "defaults" down to  Serie D. I've got all leagues worldwide loaded up down to the lowest divisions (137,890 teams), with all players worldwide loaded up (384,620), and it's all running perfectly. And surprisingly fast.

Hi @claassen. I’ve been working for a while to add full squad  lists to your Albania file. Do you mind if I post in on these forums (I will give you full credit for making the league rules).

Or you could post it in this thread and use the file for future updates as the Albanian database is lacking a lot in second tier players.

Edited by Kanwulf

On 3/29/2018 at 05:44, voidex said:

I opened the Claassen's original Peru file with the editor and re-saved it without editing anything. It seems to work now. Thanks for doing all the files though.

What skin you are using mate? :D

hello PikaBen first sorry for my bad English .. try times please only a maximum of 224 countries in the folder editor to copy data. And then in the game under 18.3.3 you choose only the 224 countries the other you do not use please delete. and then post again a picture of the choice whether all 224 countries are displayed correctly.

Until now, everything runs clean, had to delete a few files, as the start of the FM an error http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic,25029.0.html came.
The error message comes when you have too many database files installed. Lt. Classen max. 234 files, but that never worked for me. That's why I slimmed it down. Replaced the Austria and Germany files included in the download with the new ones from here. I left all the cup files in and the countries that interest me. A total of 99 files.

According to Classen you have to pay attention to the following: The files "Concacaf league" and "Concacaf Champion's leagues" work with the 7 Central American updates + CFU Championship + Mexico, for 100% reals continental qualifications.

So, for an optimal use of the "Concacaf League" and "Concacaf Champion's League" files, you must select the updates:

"Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Panama, Nicaragua, Belize and CFU Championship" (in playable or non playable)

If this 9 updates are not in the folder "editor data", then the files "Concacaf league" and "Concacaf champion's league" wants to work badly or will not work.

Central American countries, "Concacaf champion's league" and thus keep the original competition.

On 03/04/2018 at 10:33, PikaBen said:

As you can see, many updates aren't working :( is that an effect of the 18.3.3 ?

20180403153247_1.jpg

try my last file

then the countries that gave u an error, open the files on editor... go to advanced rules, then "required teams" and delete the information there... probably it will work

On 9.04.2018 at 18:50, igorferreira118 said:

try my last file

then the countries that gave u an error, open the files on editor... go to advanced rules, then "required teams" and delete the information there... probably it will work

Hello. Is there already a working file? We have half of April, so it would be fun to play some career :) Possibly, maybe there is another file that adds so many new leagues etc.

18 hours ago, lionel messi said:

you can still play it without using the 18.3 database.

Not working. Generally I am not interested in updating from creators with transfers, because I use this from Sortitoutsi;) But the game automatically fires on 18.3.3, even if I manually change to 18.0, it changes it and Clasen's files do not work.

1 hour ago, Emilios said:

Hey, does anyone know where to actually put the .rar file after it's downloaded? I can't find any instructions for it and this is my first FM game so I am quite new to everything.

you extract the .rar file and put each file into the editor data folder separately once extracted

• 2 weeks later...
34 dakika önce, claassen said:

Hi,

The link has been updated in the 1st post. :)

- All updates are compatible with patch 18.3.3

- Updated many competition formats that changed in 2018.

- Removal of duplicates on African clubs (which were created with database 18.3)

Thanks Claassen You're the best You're important for the community :) And Now I can start new career with going over the 51-115 :)

12 hours ago, claassen said:

Hi,

The link has been updated in the 1st post. :)

- All updates are compatible with patch 18.3.3

- Updated many competition formats that changed in 2018.

- Removal of duplicates on African clubs (which were created with database 18.3)

You're the legend!