Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may be remembering this wrong but isn't Rojo meant to be a CB first and foremost?

If so, why on earth do we have him wide left and still put up with Blind, who is in no way, shape or form a CB as our CB?

You arent alone in wondering that. I also think Blind is a better left back than Rojo the same way he is a better CB than Blind.

I may be remembering this wrong but isn't Rojo meant to be a CB first and foremost?

If so, why on earth do we have him wide left and still put up with Blind, who is in no way, shape or form a CB as our CB?

I am out of explanations. Maybe it is a Dutch thing?

Imagine how many stupid goals we have given up, like that one, don't happen with the proper CB we should have signed.

Good ball in that but no-one attacking it. Take Darmian off for Fellaini, go three at the back and put Fellaini up with Martial. Won't be pretty but at least we might have some thread going forward

This is too logical for LvG. He'd think throwing a rubber chicken on the pitch was a good substitution.

Back to normal today.

Mata absolutely cretinous. The first booking is what's done it, which was the most blatantly stupid and needless yellow ever, if he doesn't do that then he can afford his foul against Fletcher, which is a blatant yellow for those few who are trying to say it isn't. Deserved red for his two yellows and it has cost us. Was always going to be difficult, going down to ten made it infinitely harder.

It doesn't surprise me, the Arsenal win just sums our season up, probably the game we went in to expecting to get nothing out of more than any other and we win, but it is these turgid, directionless performances that are our problem.

10 men or not that performance was pathetic. You can always count on LvG to bring us back down to earth with his outdated style of football that has been proven to not work time and time again. At no point was there urgency, attacking threat or any changes made by the manager to encourage those things.

10 men or not that performance was pathetic. You can always count on LvG to bring us back down to earth with his outdated style of football that has been proven to not work time and time again. At no point was there urgency, attacking threat or any changes made by the manager to encourage those things.

I think there was attacking threat, we looked fairly threatening early in the second half. Then we subbed Schneiderlin on for Herrera and after that our attacking play was completely nonexistent. Ridiculous sub. And persisting with a back four and 2 dm's even after being a goal down is just ridiculously poor. Take Blind, Rojo or Carrick off, put Memphis or Fellaini on, try SOMETHING. Surely it doesn't matter whether we lose by one goal or three?

We really need to get rid of LVG. He's a complete train wreck. It really is no coincidence the man has been fired from so many top jobs.

Except for midweek just gone you mean?

Yes, except that one (and probably a few others). I couldn't be arsed with some line about it. Too disappointed.

Such an odd season. It's like bi-polar Manchester United. One week we'll play great and think we are "back in shape", and the next we'll be utter gunk again. So frustrating.

Typical United under LvG. One step forward, 2 steps back. Every single time.

Never thought for a second that we'd win this game today mind after the midweek performance at home to Watford. There was no urgency to score on our part at any point in the game, never looked like scoring because we never created anything. One long range shot after 2-3 minutes is all we could muster against West ****ing Brom. *****.

The sooner this season finishes the better.

Though we'll probably have LvG for another bloody season I bet.

If we knock Liverpool out of the Europa League then their only games left are Premier league games and their only hard fixture is against Tottenham. They're going to finish above us aren't they. :( Then surely LvG is gone. Or more likely they will beat us and we will still finish below them.

If we knock Liverpool out of the Europa League then their only games left are Premier league games and their only hard fixture is against Tottenham. They're going to finish above us aren't they. :( Then surely LvG is gone. Or more likely they will beat us and we will still finish below them.

We got Southampton away, Chelsea at home while Stoke at home will cause us problems. Liverpool have only won 4 home games in the league in the last 12 months so I doubt we will finish above you.. I hope we do but doubt it while if you beat us in Europa league your in the last 8 and can then possibly win it.

United have West Ham in the fa cup win that and your in the semi final so your season is not over yet while top 4 is still a good possibility.

Archived