Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a **** season this has been.

As a lifelong Celtic fan I have stopped watching them since the end of last year, I just can't bear watching them under the manager they have.

My 'other' team has always been Man Utd, well since SAF moved south it has been.

Here I sit with the ability to watch the game but I can't even switch the game on, I just watch the updates on the BBC website, again because of what the manager is doing.

What a **** season, maybe a need a new sport to follow!

Our best runs and performances seem to have come when we have had injuries and e has lucked into sides and formations that have worked well. When he has his preferred choice of sides we always do poorly playing awful football. Tonight was dire. Why will we not sack him to try and salvage the season instead of letting him put the nail in it first?

On that performance, you reckon :D wishful thinking tbh. Not saying we'd win but no way we'd get hammered if we played like that.

Played like what? You were playing a disgrace of a team and you only scored twice. One a penalty and the other a Carrick mistake

Played like what? You were playing a disgrace of a team and you only scored twice. One a penalty and the other a Carrick mistake

We'd have scored 3 or 4 in another game. Coutinho wouldn't miss that chance more often than not. You didn't have a sniff.

That was dire, yet again. He's had two seasons and we're still yet to see any signs of improvement. Please leave.

Gary Lineker summing it up really: 'Klopp is gradually transforming Liverpool into an energetic, coherent unit, in a way that Van Gaal has failed to do with Manchester United.'

You and me both, how bad is it when you don't even want to switch the game on, it really shows just how bad it has gotten at Man Utd.

Yeah, I hate to be that kind of supporter though. You want to support your team through thick and thin but when you've got some kind of Dementor running your team waiting for his bus to turn up there's just no point.

Well that was pathetic, thankfully that'll be Fellaini out for 3 matches so we don't have to suffer having him in the midfield. End of the season can't come soon enough

Well two of those matches will be next season

If we're lucky, they'll be next season, that is...

You weren't playing another game, you plank. You will get slaughtered by Dortmund, beating us by default doesn't change that

Oooohh, you stinging Mr Moderator? :D You realise playing Dortmund would be another game, don't you, you plank? They beat Spurs' reserves 3-0, so what?

It's quite funny that the one time Liverpool fans have the chance to really rub it in that we aren't even bothered because it's one step closer to our manager getting binned off.

We don't even look like a PL team at the moment. Probably scrape past West Ham at weekend but then it'll be curtains for him. Need a minor miracle at home to Liverpool then anything but a win away to City & top 4 is practically gone.

Watch us win the next three games playing brilliantly due to injuries now.

Oooohh, you stinging Mr Moderator? :D You realise playing Dortmund would be another game, don't you, you plank? They beat Spurs' reserves 3-0, so what?

I have seen every BVB game this year and god help either of us if we play them;)

we are 2 average teams and whoever comes out of this as winners will have local bragging rights that's about the sum of it

Archived