Official Football Manager 2015 Pre Release Beta Feedback Thread - Update 15.0.3

If you say so. I wasn't stating it does treat them differently, rather that it wouldn't be nonsensical if it did. Hopefully the poor human first touch is sorted then and the cause is found and it's nice to know that the ME apparently doesn't know a difference and processes both the same.

Sure, the tactic inputs were an example of the point I was making as to how the AI could potentially be interpreted differently to the Human in one of many other potential ways.

But I find it difficult to believe there is no random factor or something conceptually similar used to determine whether an error occurs during a game.

Hence why we see even the best players often make mistakes & sometimes more than one would expect for their apparent attributes (leading to poor form) (which is whether the player is happy or not etc and other factors come in to the equation).

RTH is correct though and I chose my words poorly at the end. There is no random factor in what the inputs do at all and they work the same for the AI as for us.

There is a very small (correct me if I'm wrong!) random factor in games, but for the most part, it's your players and their attributes and tactics that matter.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I find it difficult to believe there is no random factor or something conceptually similar used to determine whether an error occurs during a game

Hence why we see even the best players often make mistakes & sometimes more than one would expect for their apparent attributes (leading to poor form) (which is whether the player is happy or not etc and other factors come in to the equation).

You've hit the nail on the head with that last bit, it's not a 'random' factor, but a calculation made from a lot of factors that determine the amount of mistakes a player will make.

Pouring rain and my right back goes to clear the ball out of our box on a dead sprint. He falls and misses the ball completely. They pick it up and score. Lol I love it. I've never seen that happen before. Not sure if it's new or not, but it's great.

If you say so. I wasn't stating it does treat them differently, rather that it wouldn't be nonsensical if it did. Hopefully the poor human first touch is sorted then and the cause is found and it's nice to know that the ME apparently doesn't know a difference and processes both the same.

The poor first touch is equally applicable to AI and human players and teams. I have been watching at least the first half of my current friendly matches in full, to get a feel for how things work, and the one thing I have seen from this is how well the game flows. Errors are made by both teams, weird passes, bad touches, wonderful long passes.

RTH is correct though and I chose my words poorly at the end. There is no random factor in what the inputs do at all and they work the same for the AI as for us.

There is a very small (correct me if I'm wrong!) random factor in games, but for the most part, it's your players and their attributes and tactics that matter.

Yes, that's what I was talking about. In the sense that the more susceptible the player is to making mistakes the higher his 'random factor' or likeliness of making a mistake is and thus it happens. So the calculation of the several factors becomes the random factor or probability which is then applied on to each relevant action the player commits.

So the lower his concentration attribute for example, the higher his mistake probability/multipier becomes and when all the other relevant attributes are added you get a larger number, thus larger probability which is the "random/mistake likeliness factor".

You've hit the nail on the head with that last bit, it's not a 'random' factor, but a calculation made from a lot of factors that determine the amount of mistakes a player will make.

Explained above what I meant by 'random' factor. I didn't actually mean they pull a number out of the air and hope for the best completely at random. Rather the random factor is a biproduct of several external factors such as the ones I explained in my initial large post. Sorry for the confusion, writing in a rush.

Pouring rain and my right back goes to clear the ball out of our box on a dead sprint. He falls and misses the ball completely. They pick it up and score. Lol I love it. I've never seen that happen before. Not sure if it's new or not, but it's great.

Defending can be pretty comical at times, but it works both ways though. I've seen the opposition defender dither on retrieving a lose ball, allowing my speedy winger to nip in and smash one in before the defender even had any idea whats going on.

First I want to reiterate here there’s definitely improvement on last year’s match engine but just some feedback below.

- Most goals come from out to in or from wide areas…I don’t have stats but from looking in tactic analysis screen it looks it could well be at least 70% or so. Again this is in line with last yr and yr before…goals from wide areas are the predominant source.

- Too many long passes thru the air - Number of aerial challenges in games can be obscenely high indicating the ball spends a lot of time in the air. Looking at analysis screen you can see despite instructions for short passing and even when highly structured you can see instances of more direct passes from goalkeepers and defenders especially contrary to instructions.

- No passages of intricate SHORT passing to create chances score goals in attacking third (or at least very very rare). It’s actually very rare to see short passing passages of play even attempted at all in the top third even just probing waiting for an opportunity to arise which is disappointing…don’t want to see endless chances created through this just to even see it would be encouraging. In the top third you mostly see quickfire longer range passes…over the top generally in the air or crosses or diagonal balls are what this match engine requires to produce chances/goals

- First touch causes too many turnovers. First touch has improved but can still be awful in places…players can have heavy first touches and when going to run or dribble often have heavy touches resulting in being disposssed and that it is often touches going a few feet away from the player from them not just bad touch itself…the ball actually goes well away from them…yes of course this happens irl but not to the extent it does here particularly for high end technical players and also the difference between how/when/how often it happens between top players and low end players is a million miles from how it should be. This results in moves frequently breaking down in top third of play where it wouldn’t had first touch been simulated better…it’s very frustrating to watch and it really seems to be holding this engine back. Just on top V lower players...it doesn't appear the technical/mental attributes are being utilised/exploited as they should within the game still

- Opposing team's players seem too much of a physical obstacle to get past/through either and i mean passing around them/in tight spaces and often you see players generally when they get to a certain point up the pitch seem too anxious to get a shot off despite having the attributes of composure etc which would warrant they didn’t

- Volleys from angles too frequent and sometimes too effective

- Very seldom to see passes straight through the middle creating chances

- Number of interceptions can still be too high (tho it includes aerial challenges so sometimes an element of a double count here)

- Tackles better numbers wise on last yr

- Much improved pass completion rate of players particularly of midfield forward which has been big lift on last yr which I thought would improve things attacking wise.

- You can also see from the analysis tab that the number of passes in the penalty area is shy on real life comparisons of similar analysis. Its actually quite rare to see instances of any passing within the penalty area itself in this match engine. This indicates something is at play in tight spaces preventing it from happening at all and from looking at matches and with stats backing it up it would appear that intricate play in tight areas (with lots of players around) is extremely difficult…again as is obvious its difficult irl too however in FM world its rarely even attempted…where it is in real life football albeit not always successfully. Is this because of collision detection preventing players from choosing to execute passing into ‘traffic’…or why…it would be great to get an explanation…even offline would be greatly appreciated. It seems the workaround of this rewritten match engine is crossing and long balls is what is required to create goals/goalscoring chances. Again I’d like to reiterate there has been an improvement on last year but only in fleeting instances. A lot of the play in attacking third happens too quickly…...it just looks like its generic pattern of build up then get blocked followed by bang bang then overrides of crosses/diagonal ball/over the top ball is whats required to penetrate the defence. players as said seem reluctant to even indulge in attempts and display little patience to pass it around and probe….where they did in editions prior to last 3 years.

When people say ‘it’s a never ending process’ which I completely understand that it is, that is all fine but its just judging from this early beta (which might well be jumping the gun depending on what will unfold in the next update) at least it seems like hitting that sweet spot of balancing the match engine may be looking as elusive as it has been from FM13 onwards.

Excuse the above if it comes across as being overly criticial but its borne out of frustration from a fan of the game since the beginning seeing the same blockages in the match engine again. It is absolutely fair to say though there have been improvements on last two years and I think even eradicating the crosses/long ball/dodgy keeping it will automatically be better even then. What's so frustrating is when this is overcome its going to be a phenomenal match engine...i think we can all see that but its just I guess the impatience of having to wait in comparison with older versions...I guess it's a legacy from SI having set such a high bar with such truly great games year in year out for so long (that's meant to be a compliment not a dig :)

Looking forward to the next match engine update

Yes, that's what I was talking about. In the sense that the more susceptible the player is to making mistakes the higher his 'random factor' or likeliness of making a mistake is and thus it happens. So the calculation of the several factors becomes the random factor or probability which is then applied on to each relevant action the player commits.

So the lower his concentration attribute for example, the higher his mistake probability/multipier becomes and when all the other relevant attributes are added you get a larger number, thus larger probability which is the "random/mistake likeliness factor".

A lower concentration player will make more mistakes. A team full of low concentration players will make more mistakes than the other. That's the way it is. It has nothing, nothing to do with whether it's a human or AI team.

A lower concentration player will make more mistakes. A team full of low concentration players will make more mistakes than the other. That's the way it is. It has nothing, nothing to do with whether it's a human or AI team.

Yes? That's what I said.

And again, the human vs. AI thing was an example. I did not state that they are definitely interpreted differently. I said that it wouldn't be out of the ordinary or a surprise if it was the case and that there have been examples in past versions of the game that suggest and gave examples as to how that could be the case from different perspectives.

In conclusion, there is still something wrong with the first touch regardless :D and they are looking in to it, happy days.

In conclusion, there is still something wrong with the first touch regardless :D and they are looking in to it, happy days.

It affects us and the AI equally, but it is definitely being looked into and worked on. :thup:

Well that's a shame. I was hoping the weather was a factor like it is in real life. Unless of course you don't think playing on a poor quality, muddy, bottom of the pyramid pitch would cause someone to slip and fall on a rainy day. /shrug

I wonder what Gerrard's concentration attribute is this year :)

Well that's a shame. I was hoping the weather was a factor like it is in real life. Unless of course you don't think playing on a poor quality, muddy, bottom of the pyramid pitch would cause someone to slip and fall on a rainy day. /shrug

In your player's Charlie Brown case, it might have been (a lack of) anticipation ;)

It affects us and the AI equally, but it is definitely being looked into and worked on. :thup:

Awesome =)

He never said weather isn't a factor. Pretty sure it is one of the many factors which determines whether a player makes a mistake or not.

lol at the Gerrard reference :D

I'm noticing a performance disparity at the moment, but I don't want to jump to conclusions too early;

Playing friendlies against very small reputation teams: We win something like 10-0, 2-0, whatever it's usually within the expected scorelines. This is against European teams (I have the europe leagues loaded.) So for example; Anderlecht is a 2-0 result, passing stats of 81% vs 76% roughly in line for the earliest game, with no tactical familiarity and the difference in quality between the two teams (4.5 vs 3.5)

When I go up against the same lower league teams from foreign nations that aren't loaded though, i.e. all grey players, I'm coming up against a masterclass of tactical nous; 70% possession, and a battering. My first instinct is they're fitter; I see they're all 100% condition and match fitness (this is pre-season) but at the same time, they're teams that are nowhere near the level I'd expect to see that sort of statistical domination; They're literally absolutely smashing my Premier League, rated: 1 passing team, who can't even manage to string three passes along at the moment.

I wrote the first game off as a bad day at the office, but second game, same problem.

86% passing to my 76%,

85% tackling to my 79%

It's a bugbear; and yes they're lower rated than anderlecht for example. Example used because they more or less used the same formational set up, both were away games, both relatively strong teams put out against them.

Hoping there's not a grey-player performance thing again. O_o

What should I do to be able to see national teams' squads? At the start of the game there are no call-ups.

That's because there hasn't been any games yet to get called up for. Wait for the first round of fixtures. :)

First I want to reiterate here there’s definitely improvement on last year’s match engine but just some feedback below.

- Most goals come from out to in or from wide areas…I don’t have stats but from looking in tactic analysis screen it looks it could well be at least 70% or so. Again this is in line with last yr and yr before…goals from wide areas are the predominant source.

- Too many long passes thru the air - Number of aerial challenges in games can be obscenely high indicating the ball spends a lot of time in the air. Looking at analysis screen you can see despite instructions for short passing and even when highly structured you can see instances of more direct passes from goalkeepers and defenders especially contrary to instructions.

- No passages of intricate SHORT passing to create chances score goals in attacking third (or at least very very rare). It’s actually very rare to see short passing passages of play even attempted at all in the top third even just probing waiting for an opportunity to arise which is disappointing…don’t want to see endless chances created through this just to even see it would be encouraging. In the top third you mostly see quickfire longer range passes…over the top generally in the air or crosses or diagonal balls are what this match engine requires to produce chances/goals

- First touch causes too many turnovers. First touch has improved but can still be awful in places…players can have heavy first touches and when going to run or dribble often have heavy touches resulting in being disposssed and that it is often touches going a few feet away from the player from them not just bad touch itself…the ball actually goes well away from them…yes of course this happens irl but not to the extent it does here particularly for high end technical players and also the difference between how/when/how often it happens between top players and low end players is a million miles from how it should be. This results in moves frequently breaking down in top third of play where it wouldn’t had first touch been simulated better…it’s very frustrating to watch and it really seems to be holding this engine back. Just on top V lower players...it doesn't appear the technical/mental attributes are being utilised/exploited as they should within the game still

- Opposing team's players seem too much of a physical obstacle to get past/through either and i mean passing around them/in tight spaces and often you see players generally when they get to a certain point up the pitch seem too anxious to get a shot off despite having the attributes of composure etc which would warrant they didn’t

- Volleys from angles too frequent and sometimes too effective

- Very seldom to see passes straight through the middle creating chances

- Number of interceptions can still be too high (tho it includes aerial challenges so sometimes an element of a double count here)

- Tackles better numbers wise on last yr

- Much improved pass completion rate of players particularly of midfield forward which has been big lift on last yr which I thought would improve things attacking wise.

- You can also see from the analysis tab that the number of passes in the penalty area is shy on real life comparisons of similar analysis. Its actually quite rare to see instances of any passing within the penalty area itself in this match engine. This indicates something is at play in tight spaces preventing it from happening at all and from looking at matches and with stats backing it up it would appear that intricate play in tight areas (with lots of players around) is extremely difficult…again as is obvious its difficult irl too however in FM world its rarely even attempted…where it is in real life football albeit not always successfully. Is this because of collision detection preventing players from choosing to execute passing into ‘traffic’…or why…it would be great to get an explanation…even offline would be greatly appreciated. It seems the workaround of this rewritten match engine is crossing and long balls is what is required to create goals/goalscoring chances. Again I’d like to reiterate there has been an improvement on last year but only in fleeting instances. A lot of the play in attacking third happens too quickly…...it just looks like its generic pattern of build up then get blocked followed by bang bang then overrides of crosses/diagonal ball/over the top ball is whats required to penetrate the defence. players as said seem reluctant to even indulge in attempts and display little patience to pass it around and probe….where they did in editions prior to last 3 years.

When people say ‘it’s a never ending process’ which I completely understand that it is, that is all fine but its just judging from this early beta (which might well be jumping the gun depending on what will unfold in the next update) at least it seems like hitting that sweet spot of balancing the match engine may be looking as elusive as it has been from FM13 onwards.

Excuse the above if it comes across as being overly criticial but its borne out of frustration from a fan of the game since the beginning seeing the same blockages in the match engine again. It is absolutely fair to say though there have been improvements on last two years and I think even eradicating the crosses/long ball/dodgy keeping it will automatically be better even then. What's so frustrating is when this is overcome its going to be a phenomenal match engine...i think we can all see that but its just I guess the impatience of having to wait in comparison with older versions...I guess it's a legacy from SI having set such a high bar with such truly great games year in year out for so long (that's meant to be a compliment not a dig :)

Looking forward to the next match engine update

Great constructive and very well detailed feedback.

This is also what i meant moderator in my former post a few days ago when i wrote something like:

"The ME seems to have already written schemes and patterns that we cant control. What ever tactic i use with my team,(Man Utd) same buildup for atcks is beeing made in 3D."

ME shows as i play direct counterattacking premier leauge football from the 1970s.

Ok if i was a low leauge team etc but i played 1 full season with 3 different approaches to my tactics, same all over. I also agree with the man i quoted, it gets frustrating after so many years.

The answer is as usual, "its my tactics or other elemnts", but no, i see what i see and all team is happy and fully concentrated as well:).

Overall FM15 is a leap forward from FM 14 for sure.

Hope for a great fix til release or close to it!

Regards

I disagree with that COMPLETELY. I play with the instructions "Retain Possession, shorter passes and work ball into box" nearly every game and I get plenty of goals scored through short creative passing and short distance through balls from the edge of the box. Just the way I want them to play.

I think it's very dependent on the tactics, instructions and roles you use in the final third. And the player's attributes of course.

I disagree with that COMPLETELY. I play with the instructions "Retain Possession, shorter passes and work ball into box" nearly every game and I get plenty of goals scored through short creative passing and short distance through balls from the edge of the box. Just the way I want them to play.

I think it's very dependent on the tactics, instructions and roles you use in the final third. And the player's attributes of course.

Hm..i also play with ManUtd and have exploit the middle,short passing instruction and play with 3 MC's and AMC and two ST's..but the majority of my goals comes from wide areas..Rafael has 9 assists, Valencia has 7..My AMC's have like 5 altogether..so I don't know..

Maybe this has been mentioned or there is something I'm not seeing, but I am trying to get used to using the Tactics screen as intended by SI (it is beta, after all), and I find it very annoying that when picking players for positions, the drop down list does not indicate whether certain players have already been picked. This gets confusing especially when you've got versatile players who can excel in numerous positions. Other than that, once you've gotten used to your squad and have trimmed it down, the tactics screen actually isn't that bad especially since you'll be picking the same players most of the time.

Fabio - please don't publicise your own Bug Reports. That has a detailed official response from SI and they have confirmed that they are looking into it :thup:

I'm not doing it to "publicise" my own bug reports becaue I've raised them or for any other reason. I posted them once, so the SI becomes aware of them in case they missed them in the Bugs forum.

Secondly, I want to make pople aware what stupid thing they have done with Opposition Instructions. I though it was a bug, so that's why I've posted it over the Bugs forum.

Will post it in the GD now, no problem. :thup:

And not, they're not looking at it. They just say that to calm us down. Opp. Instruction will be staying like they are and that's a very very poor decision. :thdn:

Hm..i also play with ManUtd and have exploit the middle,short passing instruction and play with 3 MC's and AMC and two ST's..but the majority of my goals comes from wide areas..Rafael has 9 assists, Valencia has 7..My AMC's have like 5 altogether..so I don't know..

If you have 2 wingbacks, then they will bomb forward like wingers and create chances with their crosses, that's point of wingbacks.

If you have 2 wingbacks, then they will bomb forward like wingers and create chances with their crosses, that's point of wingbacks.

yeah,ok..but one would think that between Di Maria,Rooney,RVP and Falcao you would have a nice short passing chance or a goal now and then. but it just doesn't happen nearly often enough. they always play the ball wide for the wingbacks.

Hmm, what team are you?

yeah,ok..but one would think that between Di Maria,Rooney,RVP and Falcao you would have a nice short passing chance or a goal now and then. but it just doesn't happen nearly often enough. they always play the ball wide for the wingbacks.

In my opinion, there really most be some kind of tactical instruction that tells them to do that.

They do, don't they? There's an indicator behind their name in brackets.

Maybe im just not seeing it. My eyes are instinctively drawn towards all the pretty stars :) ill double check when i get home.

That is the quirk of the premier league. There is a full round of matches at Boxing day then another 2 or 3 days later

I *think* you need a minimum of 48 hours between one match ending and the next one starting. If I'm not making that up, it would be a bug because both games kick off at 15:00 so there are only around 46 hours between matches.

Why do I have two Premier League games in one weekend? That can't be right? Is it?

schedule.png

Something that has plagued the series for years, I have had 4 games in a week on the odd occasion, although looking at your screenshot it is not as bad as it looks, Christmas time is always a busy period in the league and while a Friday-Sunday fixture is maybe not right, boxing day there are always games but maybe a Monday night game would have been better.

Hmm, what team are you?

Liverpool. I have 20 assists from the left, which would make sense as I play an attacking Inside Forward and an attacking wing back from that side, 22 through the middle (both from within the box and outside) and 3 assists from the right. Seems okay to me, also judging by my own observations.

On first glance I would say yes, it's also the christmas pile up. but looks wrong to me. Would be good to look at a real life christmas schedule and see what that was like.

Pretty sure it's not wrong.

In real life, Liverpool play on the Friday the 26th and Monday the 29th. I'm sure there are clubs playing Friday and Sunday.

Edit: I just looked up Hull City and they are playing Friday and Sunday.

If you have the WB's as attack, then they'll bomb down the wings making them good outlets for the CM's, if they are on support they'll hang back a bit keeping in mind their defensive duties, so then your play will go throw the middle more.

Pretty sure it's not wrong.

In real life, Liverpool play on the Friday the 26th and Monday the 29th. I'm sure there are clubs playing Friday and Sunday.

Edit: I just looked up Hull City and they are playing Friday and Sunday.

IRL manutd play on friday the 26th and sunday the 28th

That settles it for me then.

26 December 2014

Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers

Burnley v Liverpool

Chelsea v West Ham United

Crystal Palace v Southampton

Everton v Stoke City

Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

Manchester United v Newcastle United

Sunderland v Hull City

Swansea City v Aston Villa

West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City

28 December 2014

Aston Villa v Sunderland

Hull City v Leicester City

Liverpool v Swansea City

Manchester City v Burnley

Newcastle United v Everton

Queens Park Rangers v Crystal Palace

Southampton v Chelsea

Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United

West Ham United v Arsenal

That's the official PL schedule of this season. Seems to be okay :)

26 December 2014

Arsenal v Queens Park Rangers

Burnley v Liverpool

Chelsea v West Ham United

Crystal Palace v Southampton

Everton v Stoke City

Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

Manchester United v Newcastle United

Sunderland v Hull City

Swansea City v Aston Villa

West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City

28 December 2014

Aston Villa v Sunderland

Hull City v Leicester City

Liverpool v Swansea City

Manchester City v Burnley

Newcastle United v Everton

Queens Park Rangers v Crystal Palace

Southampton v Chelsea

Stoke City v West Bromwich Albion

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United

West Ham United v Arsenal

That's the official PL schedule of this season. Seems to be okay :)

It's the best Christmas present ever, really. That week is so great.

Really concerned about the standard of defending. My competitive results so far have been - 1-2, 4-0, 1-2, 1-5, 3-4, 1-4, 2-7, 3-1, 2-5, 4-1, 6-4, 3-1, 3-3, 5-2, 2-4, 6-6, an average of 6.2 goals per game!

Although I'm playing in a low standard of league (2nd Div N in Sweden), and as a poor side, this does seem ridiculously high.

I started a new game and Abate demands to leave for European football after a bid comes in from..... Hull City. Couldn't convince him I can bring Milan back into Europe this season so I let him go. Now I'm in January, Sao Paulo are interested in Zapata and now he wants to leave cause he wants to play in the Copa Libertadores. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Told him we can qualify for Champions League this season and he thinks that I am being unrealistic that we can qualify for it this season and he cannot afford to risk losing Sao Paulo's interest, this is even though I'm sitting second 4 points off Juventus and 5 ahead of 3rd place Fiorentina. Is this game for real? :lol:

One more thing, Diego Lopez got homesick halfway through the season, had a talk with him and gave him a leave of absence. Next day half the squad turn up at my doors unhappy with my treatment of Diego Lopez. What? There is no option to tell them I already gave him a leave of absence to sort himself out so I can only tell them his problems are wildly exaggerated. 19 out of 22 players no longer has a issue with me BUT their morale remains low. My squad went from very good(green) morale prior to Diego Lopez's homesickness to average or low(yellow - orange) morale after the showdown, even though 19 of them no longer had an issue with me. Why?

1. In the history section of one of my Fleetwood GKs it says that the club plays in the League 2, even though Fleetwood plays in the League 1. The league is displayed correctly for all other players in my squad. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/y0TFnVi.png.

2. I am currently 'scouting' a free agent who is a GK/GK coach. In the first report, it is suggested to get the player on a trial. I can't find a way to propose a trial to the player, though. Am I overlooking something?

Really concerned about the standard of defending. My competitive results so far have been - 1-2, 4-0, 1-2, 1-5, 3-4, 1-4, 2-7, 3-1, 2-5, 4-1, 6-4, 3-1, 3-3, 5-2, 2-4, 6-6, an average of 6.2 goals per game!

Although I'm playing in a low standard of league (2nd Div N in Sweden), and as a poor side, this does seem ridiculously high.

Front page :brock:

Match

- Poor goalkeeping, particularly at lower levels - sometimes leading to unusually high scores
- Too many poor back-passes leading to goals
- There are too many goals from direct free-kicks
- There are too many own goals, or incorrectly-awarded own goals

1. In the history section of one of my Fleetwood GKs it says that the club plays in the League 2, even though Fleetwood plays in the League 1. The league is displayed correctly for all other players in my squad. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/y0TFnVi.png.

2. I am currently 'scouting' a free agent who is a GK/GK coach. In the first report, it is suggested to get the player on a trial. I can't find a way to propose a trial to the player, though. Am I overlooking something?

1) Data issues thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/399902-ENGLAND-%28Official%29-Fleetwood-Town-Data-Issues

2) Is he retiring or something of the sort? If you offer him a contract does he want a Coach one or is he happy to be a player-coach?

Archived