Highest transfer offers?

My highest transfer offer on FM14 was also £1.2m which I accepted in a heartbeat. It was the Czech 2nd Division so I couldn't say no!

I've just sold a Youngster for five million euros in the Czech Premier League and now I'm possibly the richest club in the League!!

As for the thread think it was about fifty five million euros. Can't remember the player it was on the last FM.

Although not large in monetary terms, I think the best deal I have ever done, was done while managing Partizan last week.

I signed this young Polish centre-half for £475,000 from Wisla.

Then the following season, Arsenal offered me £5M for him. £5M in Serbia is HUGE money so I couldn't really say no so I countered. They had offered to loan him back for 1 season, so I upped that to 2, banged on a 25% re-sale clause and also included a friendly. I think that's the best deal I've ever done, (although not the biggest).

Although not large in monetary terms, I think the best deal I have ever done, was done while managing Partizan last week.

Then the following season, Arsenal offered me £5M for him. £5M in Serbia is HUGE money so I couldn't really say no so I countered. They had offered to loan him back for 1 season, so I upped that to 2, banged on a 25% re-sale clause and also included a friendly. I think that's the best deal I've ever done, (although not the biggest).

5m is not huge money in serbia

On FM14 my record transfer fee received so far is £42.5m for a player who starts on the game as a 16 year old. He was 25 when I agreed to sell him to PSG. Also had other offers around that for other players but have turned them down.

My record for any transfer fee received though is on FM12 when I sold Kyriakos Papadopoulos to Chelsea for £47.5m a couple of seasons after I had bought him for £14.5m.

I bought Leroy Fer from Norwich for £3.5m with Hull City, sold him for £30 to Arsenal two seasons later, great peice of business

In FM13 I just sold a player for $22M (yes, USD), which is strangely the highest amount I've ever been offered in my Brazilian save. That's quite a bit of money for a Brazilian club, but I have 8 or 9 players with "Values" of $20M or higher (highest is $34M, same as Neymar at his peak). They would all be solid to very good in the EPL or any top European league, but I find it tough to generate interest in these players when I list and offer them (maybe they all "have no interest" in joining other clubs). I generally sell all of my second-best players in the $5M-$8M range and have been making a tidy profit for many seasons, but I am eagerly awaiting that one super-bid.

I turned down that offer due to all the replacements costing even more :/.

had £30-35m offers, on Januzaj and Jones. all offers 100% upfront cash, no monthlies or addons.

told em were to go, then went and bought one of thier transfer targets for good measure.

Biggest on FM14 was £43.5M for Eder Alvarez Balanta from Real Madrid. I rejected it.

Biggest transfer received is £37.5M (twice). First time for Luke Shaw to PSG. Second time was 12 months later and was also to PSG, for Aleksandar Mitrovic.

I was offered almost the same for him. For that amount i'd have even driven him there myself but unfortunately i didn't get the option.

This better be in the game for FM15 :D

My top deal was selling a Brazilian striker to Southampton for £41.5m in 2021. I'm in the SPL and its the biggest bid i've ever had and received. He was also my biggest profit of £41.5m as he came in on a free after being released by Cruzeiro.

Archived