FM14 Pre-Order with Green Man Gaming 30% Off [Discount Codes In OP]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not used them but are you sure its not just your billing address. every other site quote your address for billing purposes thats all, some say delivery address, some say billing address.

not sure at all..I think I'll go with them hoping its a digital download

Just ordered from CDKeys. Folks who ordered from them do we get the Steam code 2 days before the Beta? That's what the site is saying.

PPl are saying that if the company is on the official release list supplied by SI then yes if not then no, don't know how true that is though!

I dont trust CDkeys

anyone got a working gmg code?

Not yet - guess they'll get emailed across on Beta release day or just before - at least GMG is a recognised SI beta release company so should have no issues

Are there any current working discount codes on gmg? I'd be gutted if my lack of student loan until this point prevents me from getting it cheaper. Thanks.

I think the 25% code may have expired. Can try using this GMG20-WS93W-R39MD for 20% off instead. If you don't mind, can also click on my referral code to buy. :D

GMG offering the boxed version for £27.99, which is £22.39 by reckoning with the 20% code above. As the beta is included and you should be able to continue from the beta on release with or without the box, there doesn't seem to be a downside.

I've already pre-ordered so haven't tested whether the 20% code can definitely be used to bring the price down that far.

edit: just tried and it won't let you. Seems odd to automatically add the 20% off to one version and make you do the other manually.

Just ordered from CDKeys. Folks who ordered from them do we get the Steam code 2 days before the Beta? That's what the site is saying.

I've used these for loads of games and they have never let me down yet. It says you get BETA access on the website so I don't see why you wouldn't.

I pre ordered from GMG and on there site on my account page it gives a download link but states the key and download isn't available yet (obviously as it isn't released) on the page when you click download.

Its the first time I've pre ordered not through steam so I guess when the beta is ready this download link will direct straight to steam - can anyone who has used GMG in the past confirm. or do you have to go to steam nd download the game seperately and then add GMG's code?

I pre ordered from GMG and on there site on my account page it gives a download link but states the key and download isn't available yet (obviously as it isn't released) on the page when you click download.

Its the first time I've pre ordered not through steam so I guess when the beta is ready this download link will direct straight to steam - can anyone who has used GMG in the past confirm. or do you have to go to steam nd download the game seperately and then add GMG's code?

When the beta goes live, SI will send beta keys to GMG and they will be available on the key section under Games for everyone. When you activate the game in Steam with the key, you'll be able to download the beta and play.

When the beta goes live, SI will send beta keys to GMG and they will be available on the key section under Games for everyone. When you activate the game in Steam with the key, you'll be able to download the beta and play.

Thanks for the reply - where do you download the game from do GMG provide a link to steam page or do you have to manually search for FM2014 in steam yourself - as if you do that won't steam make you purchase it from them before you download

Thanks for the reply - where do you download the game from do GMG provide a link to steam page or do you have to manually search for FM2014 in steam yourself - as if you do that won't steam make you purchase it from them before you download

You will download it on Steam. When you get the key off GMG's site or from the email they sent you when they have the keys, you activate the game in Steam by going Games > Activate a Product. When you do that, in your Steam Library where all the games you own are listed, Football Manager 2014 will appear. You just click Download or right click download and you start downloading the game. As soon as it is finished you can play it.

Sorry for being a little'dum', one of the older players here who just buys one game a year, Football manager. I have gone to GMG to purchase this morning but cannot seem to see where you put the discount code in, could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Sorry for being a little'dum', one of the older players here who just buys one game a year, Football manager. I have gone to GMG to purchase this morning but cannot seem to see where you put the discount code in, could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

At the "checkout" stage

You will download it on Steam. When you get the key off GMG's site or from the email they sent you when they have the keys, you activate the game in Steam by going Games > Activate a Product. When you do that, in your Steam Library where all the games you own are listed, Football Manager 2014 will appear. You just click Download or right click download and you start downloading the game. As soon as it is finished you can play it.

Thanks for the reply - saved me getting stressed on release of Beta not knowing what to do when others are playing lol

At the "checkout" stage

Thanks Herbert Fandel for reply.

It was the box i was trying but somehow must of put code in wrong when i was trying earlier :rolleyes:

Glad i id however as i have now used the new 25% off voucher so got an extra 5% than would of this morning :)

Like many here, I was holding out for the potential 35% discount code but I have a feeling it won't happen this year. Reading through this thread seems to confirm that hunch.

Used the 25% discount code instead (expires today) with someone who I deem reliable. Could have maybe shaved a few more quid going elsewhere but I don't fancy taking risks with important pre-orders. GmG have never let me down to date :-)

Maybe I'm missing something but it is £26.99 from there.

Pre-ordered it with 365 earlier today and already have the code emailed to me to unlock the Beta version on release.

I ordered from cdkeys at 28.43 euro, which is exactly 24 pounds. i added a code i got from facebook cause of pressing like for them. It only was for 0,5 euro, but its something. I guess they are not a 100% sure thing for the beta, cause they are not on the official si list, but i only care about getting it at the lowest price. Cause spending money every year for an enjoyable but unfinished and many times unplayable project, is not wise. I mean what good was it last year that we got the beta, when the game was playable after around 3-4 updates and a few months?

Archived